The PITCH TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY: BIDEN PLAN VS TRUMPS "PLATINUM" PLAN - which is more comprehensive to you?

BIDEN PLAN VS TRUMPS "PLATINUM" PLAN - which is more comprehensive to you?

• Biden's plan

• Trump's plan

Results are only viewable after voting.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
@darrkcoon really in here talking about we did it Joe! We back!
:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

Nigga was like

giphy.gif

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Lets see now....

Said I would get them to come running and still made them do it.....check

Said that they would send out the bat signal and the entire crew would come running.....check

Said that they can't help themselves and that theyre all easily manipulated cause of their obsession....check

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Lets see now....

Said I would get them to come running and still made them do it.....check

Said that they would send out the bat signal and the entire crew would come running.....check

Said that they can't help themselves and that theyre all easily manipulated cause of their obsession....check

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is soul on faggit ^^^^

This is VaizforFaggits ^^^^

call them the Good liars

Supersav is a cac

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Yo, sorry I'm late. My cape was in the cleaners. So as many of us have already told you, Biden was a nessisary compromise to limit the damage from another Trump Presidency. Joe is not perfect but he is clearly better than Trump. Yo guy gone be running from prison.

Trump will never go to prison. Even if he's convicted of anything major, Biden will pardon him.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I won't even dignify the "Platinum Plan" by reading it. Dude has a HISTORY of making empty promises. Plus, with the incompetence of this administration, even if there were good intentions, which I would never believe- the shit would be F.U.B.A.R within the first week.

I would never listen to this modern-day P.T. Barnum- why would I pay attention to anything a habitual liar says?

Soooo, I ain't reading all that shit, but let me guess:

It's a great plan. Fantastic plan. Many people are saying it's the best plan in the history of plans. Nobody plans plans like I plan plans. And we plan on doing the plan. Believe me, the plan we are planning is going to be incredible....
etc... etc.

I ain’t got to read that platypus booshiggetty to know that it’s some rope-a-dope by a desperate con man, who’s trying to siphon off Black voters to keep his punk ass and his sons out of jail. If I had to crawl over broken wine bottles to vote for Kamala, I would.
someone tagged or liked my post and brought me back and here i am laughing at this almost 3yrs later! :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump will never go to prison. Even if he's convicted of anything major, Biden will pardon him.
Trump won't lose, Trump won't get indicated, Trump won't go to prison, Trump won't choke on some KFC... keep them wrong azz predictions coming as DA Willis lock that orange orangutan up. Prisoner 1.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Trump won't lose, Trump won't get indicated, Trump won't go to prison, Trump won't choke on some KFC... keep them wrong azz predictions coming as DA Willis lock that orange orangutan up. Prisoner 1.

Biden would never accept that precedent. Just as Ford didn't. These people are largely in the same class and look out for each other's interests when they're not playing WWF politics for the public.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I still have faith in President Biden
:)

He had to spend his 1st 4 years cleaning up Trumps messes!
Then he had to support our Ukrainian brothers and sisters because of evil Putin.
Then we had to make sure our Taiwanese brothers had China off they backs.
Then we had to make sure our brothers and sisters below the border got taken care.
And now we got our brothers and sisters fighting evil Hamas in Israel defending themselves there.

I have NO DOUBT that 2025 President Biden GOT US!

#MightyJoeinTwentyFo

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still have faith in President Biden
:)

He had to spend his 1st 4 years cleaning up Trumps messes!
Then he had to support our Ukrainian brothers and sisters because of evil Putin.
Then we had to make sure our Taiwanese brothers had China off they backs.
Then we had to make sure our brothers and sisters below the border got taken care.
And now we got our brothers and sisters fighting evil Hamas in Israel defending themselves there.

I have NO DOUBT that 2025 President Biden GOT US!

#MightyJoeinTwentyFo
I would ask who your voting for in the election but you don't vote...so...

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sir, please read the hashtag again.
I'm all in on Biden.
:yes:
of course:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:...but seriously who do you think of ALL the candidates running so far(outside of biden of course) who SEEEMS like they piqued your interest.....in any party you wanna mention??

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I'll add to the thread when you vote which plan you think is more comprehensive??
:popcorn: :popcorn:

your homeboy supersav voted in it...he has more balls than you do...

Nigga what?!?! :hypnotised:

Biden WON THE ELECTION! Biden HAS BEEN PRESIDENT THE PAST FOUR YEARS!

Did Biden execute his “Lift Every Voice” plan or not? And how do you measure this? Via a tweet from his official account?

I’ll wait………….

:popcorn:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I'll add to the thread when you vote which plan you think is more comprehensive??
:popcorn: :popcorn:

your homeboy supersav voted in it...he has more balls than you do...

Please answer these questions:

1.) In comparison to white folks, do you feel that Black people are better off today than they were prior to Biden’s presidential term? If so, can you please list the specifics?

2.) Overall, do you feel that Black peoples are better off today than before Biden’s presidential term? If so, can you please list specifics?

3.) Are you happy with the support and impact of Biden’s presidential term?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

1.) In comparison to white folks, do you feel that Black people are better off today than they were prior to Biden’s presidential term? If so, can you please list the specifics?

2.) Overall, do you feel that Black peoples are better off today than before Biden’s presidential term? If so, can you please list specifics?

The wealth gap between "blacks" and whites expanded considerably under Drumpf (before Biden's term), Biden's policies have reduced that gap.

I'll just say this. Drumpf was trumpeting about removing A.C.A. since his first day in office. (And replacing it with his even better "Platinum Plan.") So to have been in office 4years and out of office for almost that same amount of time and still only have "concepts of a plan," is ridiculous and laughable.

A.C.A. benefits many black people who were previously denied health coverage due to a myriad of reasons.

And Healthcare remains top 5 among financial pitfalls minorities face.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

He’ll share a tweet from the Biden White House Twitter account as “proof.”

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

when comparing to white folks the answer is no...but then when charting economics between the two groups when in american history has that ever been the case?
In metrics like inflation-adjusted household income, business startups and health insurance coverage, Black Americans fared better under Biden relative to Trump.
Theres alot of work to be done but then theres ALWAYS alot of work to done in terms of black community and the country. Given a choice between the two..the potential for more progress is going to come from the left more than the right.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
This article adjusts for inflation and minimizes the severe anomal negative impact of Covid (which benefits trump...)

You specifically said “The wealth gap between "blacks" and whites expanded considerably under Drumpf (before Biden's term), Biden's policies have reduced that gap.

Article doesn’t talk about the wealth gap. Want to try again?