The power of intermittent fasting

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
salute

What you doing now specifically?

Don't hide the cheat code!
Basically trying to have an eating window from noon to 4 limited carbs.

I kinda went crazy drinking pop for the last 7 8 months and my fat ass loves sweets. Cutting that out.

When I get in to work I drink 32 oz water, later I will drink black coffee or tea to get me over to my eating window.

For get me over snacks I'm going to incorporate walnuts almonds to satisfy hunger pains.

Went to the Dr last week and he said my A1C is moving to diabetic levels so
d3f216625d2d224dec62ab605071f83fadf9e1b0.gif

Deadening that shit.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I kinda went crazy drinking pop for the last 7 8 months and my fat ass loves sweets. Cutting that out.

When I get in to work I drink 32 oz water, later I will drink black coffee or tea to get me over to my eating window.

For get me over snacks I'm going to incorporate walnuts almonds to satisfy hunger pains.

Deadening that shit.

Good shit bro....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Deadening that shit.

We proud of you brother!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I've gotten back on a good system the last week and a half. Down 10 lbs feeling good.

Deadening that shit.

Quick update since the original post where I released 10 lbs, I have now released a total of 27 lbs

Back in may I was at 347 today I weighed in at 320.

Feeling great, of course I still have 100 lbs to go, but it is in my future to accomplish this.

My goal is to be at 290 when I go to the doctor aug 1st, also of note since June 1st I have been walking 2 miles a day. On my off days I walk around a park near me wearing a 20lb ruck vest.

Been playing at lifting weights, will get serious with it starting tomorrow doing the following:

I have experienced many of these signs my clothes are now way too big for me, I can pull my work pants damn near 5 inches from my waist, I am now a 3x t shirts instead of 5x. I wanted to wait untill I was under 3 bills to buy new clothes, but my shit is looking ridiculous on me ( I think that is a good problem to have.)

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I started walking 10,000 steps everyday. This is a game changer for me....

Ran my first 3 miles non stop on Saturday.....

Down about 12 lbs since I went to the doctor at the end of May.....
Keep up the good work my friend!

Since I've taken this weight loss/health journey seriously, I have learned the truth of the statement: Nothing taste as good as being fit!

images

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I started walking 10,000 steps everyday. This is a game changer for me....

Ran my first 3 miles non stop on Saturday.....

Down about 12 lbs since I went to the doctor at the end of May.....

getting 10k in a day is a game changer....when I was on I'd do around 5k and I couldn't go further due to time constraints. I went to DR for a week and averaged 10k steps a day in like that week I lost 8lbs and that was with me drinking beer daily!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quick update since the original post where I released 10 lbs, I have now released a total of 27 lbs

Back in may I was at 347 today I weighed in at 320.

Feeling great, of course I still have 100 lbs to go, but it is in my future to accomplish this.

My goal is to be at 290 when I go to the doctor aug 1st, also of note since June 1st I have been walking 2 miles a day. On my off days I walk around a park near me wearing a 20lb ruck vest.

Been playing at lifting weights, will get serious with it starting tomorrow doing the following:

I have experienced many of these signs my clothes are now way too big for me, I can pull my work pants damn near 5 inches from my waist, I am now a 3x t shirts instead of 5x. I wanted to wait untill I was under 3 bills to buy new clothes, but my shit is looking ridiculous on me ( I think that is a good problem to have.)

Great work!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
getting 10k in a day is a game changer....when I was on I'd do around 5k and I couldn't go further due to time constraints. I went to DR for a week and averaged 10k steps a day in like that week I lost 8lbs and that was with me drinking beer daily!!!
Yup. I spoke to a nutritionist a few weeks ago and she told me if you are only walking 5K steps a day, that’s considered sedentary. You need to aim for 8 - 10 K steps a day because our bodies are made to move everyday.

This is critical for people who work from home. Never had this problem when I was going into the office.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
When I lost a lot of weight fasting, friends would be like damn you lost so much weight. And while I liked the compliments, inside kicking myself like saying wtf "how big was I".

You don't realize it til later and look back at old pics and say to yourself like you don't even recognize your old self. I still say wtf at times.

Also don't know if you're doing once a day or not, but occasionally I may do two days no food, so 47 hrs. Really kicks your fat burning into overdrive.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Also don't know if you're doing once a day or not, but occasionally I may do two days no food, so 47 hrs. Really kicks your fat burning into overdrive.
Thats my plan to get to get to 290 by aug 1st.

I just re-read the info I posted on fasting and using psyllium husk and bentonite clay to get my mind and intentions set to accomplish this task.

Found an interesting bit about the psyl/bentonite shot ...you can take multiple detox shots throughout the day. Plan to use this to control cravings and do as you suggested, stretching IF to 47 hrs.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats my plan to get to get to 290 by aug 1st.

I just re-read the info I posted on fasting and using psyllium husk and bentonite clay to get my mind and intentions set to accomplish this task.

Found an interesting bit about the psyl/bentonite shot ...you can take multiple detox shots throughout the day. Plan to use this to control cravings and do as you suggested, stretching IF to 47 hrs.
If you really want to get to that number get on testosterone. It will speed up the weight loss. Your body will have energy like never before.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
Registered
Eating low carb and being at work during my fasting hours has helped me go from 246 to 217 pounds.my insulin resistance has gotten better but I know better than to poke the bear now that's its almost back in its cage.

ate some rice one day and was hungry as fuck just a couple hours later.meanwhile eating just protein and some veggies has me full all day.no hunger hormone fuckin wit my mind.no sugar crash just level blood glucose.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Just an update I did not reach my sub 300 goal by the 1st :hmm:

Been static at 317 for the last 2 weeks. still walking 2 miles a day and doing my farmers carries (I feel GREAT!)

200w.gif

My Dr was impressed that I've released 25 pounds since may 1st.

My plan is to rededicate myself for breaking 300 and continuing the progress I've made.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Ok this is a great treat that I have and it's low carb.

I use

2 tbsp instant coffee
2 tbsp monk fruit sugar (or your preferred sweetener)
2 tbsp hot water

Froth/blend it, in another glass I add ice and half fill with almond milk and half n half.

Great treat without the high carbs