The Secret: the law of attraction is not real. You can’t manifest things by thinking.

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered

Black woman details how white woman helena blavatsky created a generation of delusional women by coining the the term “law of attraction” & telling them they can have it all and manifest everything. There is no law of attraction in science it was not a term coined by a scientist.

It’s a unfalsifiable claim. You can just manifest

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not even watching
You most def create your reality

Yea I lasted a few seconds, she is brainwashed by watered down christianity she dont know about REAL CHRISTIANITY and

CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS she is on that other shit...

she thinks the laws of attraction started with that atlas shrugged bitch madame whatever that books authors name is blavastky..

that bitch blavasky just had access to ANCIENT WRITINGS,

shit goes back to the HERMETIC PRINCIPLES..

but our people on the WHOLE do not read and rather have some preacher throw words at them so they can

just repeat it like parrots, rather than find out for themselves...

ITs

FOCUSED THOUGHT

AND

ACTION.... WHY THEY ALWAYS LEAVE OUT THE ACTION PART???

Last edited:

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
Yea I lasted a few seconds, she is brainwashed by watered down christianity she dont know about REAL CHRISTIANITY and

she thinks the laws of attraction started with that atlas shrugged bitch madame whatever that books authors name is blavastky..

but our people on the WHOLE do not read and rather have some preacher throw words at them so they can

ITs

FOCUSED THOUGHT

AND

People who died of Covid did they manifest sickness?

@A to Dah K

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered

ITs

FOCUSED THOUGHT

AND

There are no sacred ancient writings. This is just Hinduism. The diety is called Aditi. The mother of the universe that is the sky mommy. Nothing special. The teachings teach you manifest your conditions. If you sick it is not cuz of chemtrails, or poison, or chemical imbalance, nope you sick cuz you manifested it. Want to be cured?

Manifest health fuck meds or herbs. The shit is dumb as @A to Dah K

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What a load of horseshit.
Of course there are "laws of attraction".
For example, Black men are attracted to and mate specifically with Black women at a rate FAR HIGHER than any other race of men on the planet do. And the same is true about Black women to Black men.

It starts with what is called, "The Law of Natural Selection". Wherein the female of any given species selects the best male(s) to mate with whom have the genes/characteristics best suited to successfully sire health offspring to survive & carry on the species.
And in humans there are:
"High levels of dopamine and a related hormone, norepinephrine, are released during attraction".
Which is attributed to how males & females both react when we see someone we find attractive. Not to mention the release of Oxytocin. The Love Hormone.

So yes, there absolutely ARE laws of attraction. They've been scientifically proven and the proof has long been published in things called... "books". ;)

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
What a load of horseshit.
Of course there are "laws of attraction".
For example, Black men are attracted to and mate specifically with Black women at a rate FAR HIGHER than any other race of men on the planet do. And the same is true about Black women to Black men.

It starts with what is called, "The Law of Natural Selection". Wherein the female of any given species selects the best male(s) to mate with whom have the genes/characteristics best suited to successfully sire health offspring to survive & carry on the species.
And in humans there are:
"High levels of dopamine and a related hormone, norepinephrine, are released during attraction".
Which is attributed to how males & females both react when we see someone we find attractive. Not to mention the release of Oxytocin. The Love Hormone.

So yes, there absolutely ARE laws of attraction. They've been scientifically proven and the proof has long been published in things called... "books". ;)
Your wing facetious.

You know what this is about. This magic sky mommy will grant you what you thinking good or bad.

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
Most likely in addition to not maintaining a healthy immune system

WHICH REQUIRES ACTION AND MAKING THE RIGHT LIFE CHOICES!!

Next question, GRASSHOPPER!
uh no. It’s a law supposedly. If it is a law then it will happen everytime.

Everything takes action. Law of attraction teaches action is not required. That if you visualize a parking space the universe will give you that parking space. Only action that would be required is driving in that available parking space after the “universe” gave it to you.

if you sick then all you have to do is think health and you are ok. The principles are not what you trying to say it is.

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
Manifestation is bullshit

Yemen is currently going through a famine, I guess all those hundreds of thousands of people who are starving to death suck at manifesting food.
Well according to law of attraction people they do suck at manifesting and also “action” is required along with their manifesting.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Well according to law of attraction people they do suck at manifesting and also “action” is required along with their manifesting.
Tell that to all the people some you probably know who spend all their time reading the autobiographies of billionaires and self help books and spend every second of their life on some hustle and are not millionaires yet.

I guess the soccer mom who manifests a good parking at target has better actionable skills than most.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are no sacred ancient writings. This is just Hinduism. The diety is called Aditi. The mother of the universe that is the sky mommy. Nothing special. The teachings teach you manifest your conditions. If you sick it is not cuz of chemtrails, or poison, or chemical imbalance, nope you sick cuz you manifested it. Want to be cured?

Manifest health fuck meds or herbs. The shit is dumb as @A to Dah K

If you are sick its NOT because of chemtrails?? So toxins are being sprayed into the air, and you are breathing IN these toxins, and

you really think its NOT going to trigger a REACTION...????? you REALLY THINK THAT??

thats the problem with the world today...

Too many people such as yourself have a fuck logic mentality!!!

CHEMTRAILS aka GEO ENGINEERING IS THE SOLE REASON FOR THE FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS THAT FORCED MANY TO RUN TO
THE HOSPITAL TO GET THEIR EXPERIMENTAL DRUG

AND BECOME VOLUNTEER LAB RATS...

INJECT some foreign substance into their body, because they ignore their immune systems, watch news, and panic over

cold symptoms...

sheep mentality!!

You can literally manifest the life you want and Im NOT debating or arguing this fact.

YOU CREATE YOUR CURRENT EXISTENCE BY THE LIFE CHOICES YOU MAKE, THOUGHT THE POWER

OF YOUR THOUGHTS...

this is NOT an argument

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You LIVE what YOU THINK!!!

If you LIVING WAR,

YOU ARE THINKING WAR,

If you LIVING LOVE

YOU ARE THINKING LOVE,

constantly and consistently...

THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
uh no. It’s a law supposedly. If it is a law then it will happen everytime.

Everything takes action. Law of attraction teaches action is not required. That if you visualize a parking space the universe will give you that parking space. Only action that would be required is driving in that available parking space after the “universe” gave it to you.

if you sick then all you have to do is think health and you are ok. The principles are not what you trying to say it is.

UH NO!!!

THE LAW OF ATTRACTION WORKS WITH "INSPIRED ACTION"

RECEIVED THROUGH MEDITATION!!!

Who are you listening to on youtube bruh??

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tell that to all the people some you probably know who spend all their time reading the autobiographies of billionaires and self help books and spend every second of their life on some hustle and are not millionaires yet.

I guess the soccer mom who manifests a good parking at target has better actionable skills than most.

uh if they spend all their time reading autobiographies and self help books,

when are they spending time to focus and manifest??

seems like they to busy following somebody elses footsteps...!!!

Whatever church yall going to, is keeping yall

spiritually RETARDED, NO offense!! and nothing personal!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your wing facetious.

You know what this is about. This magic sky mommy will grant you what you thinking good or bad.

sky mommy equals focused thought??? Im not sure who you are listening to but trust me,

they are spiritually VOID, if they spewing that weak sauce..

are you an atheist? Is that your religion of choice??

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
UH NO!!!

THE LAW OF ATTRACTION WORKS WITH "INSPIRED ACTION"

RECEIVED THROUGH MEDITATION!!!

Who are you listening to on youtube bruh??
Uh no. It’s a law……….supposedly. You apparently don’t know the principles of what you believe in.

As you understand the law of attraction it appears that if you think something and do actions that it happens? How the fuck is this supposedly sacred teaching? How the fuck is Helen the white woman the founder of it? A fucking cave man can invent a tool by imagining how to do something than doing it. That is not sacred. And you know it

This whole belief that your thoughts have vibrations and the universe manipulates things for you is what this bullshit teaches. That if I think bad stuff bad things will happen. And the people in Yemen manifested a war cuz they thinking war. That they just need to think happy thoughts and not focus on the bombs and land mines in their country

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
sky mommy equals focused thought??? Im not sure who you are listening to but trust me,

they are spiritually VOID, if they spewing that weak sauce..

are you an atheist? Is that your religion of choice??
No one is saying that cuz they don’t understand that this law of attraction is Hinduism. This new age shit is repackaged Hinduism. And I just named the diety by name Aditi.

It is not sacred to understand and believe if I want to build a house and use the right tools and think about a design that shit will get done. There is no unnatural phenomenon taking place. There is no need to write movies or books telling people “hey word hard toward your goals”.

Law of attraction is bout how it isn’t hard work that gets you it but rather the universe vibrates and you vibrate and all of a sudden things fall in your lap.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uh no. It’s a law……….supposedly. You apparently don’t know the principles of what you believe in.

As you understand the law of attraction it appears that if you think something and do actions that it happens? How the fuck is this supposedly sacred teaching? How the fuck is Helen the white woman the founder of it? A fucking cave man can invent a tool by imagining how to do something than doing it. That is not sacred. And you know it

This whole belief that your thoughts have vibrations and the universe manipulates things for you is what this bullshit teaches. That if I think bad stuff bad things will happen. And the people in Yemen manifested a war cuz they thinking war. That they just need to think happy thoughts and not focus on the bombs and land mines in their country

You are confusing THINKING with FOCUSED THOUGHT... MANIFESTATION IS A PRODUCT OF FOCUSED THOUGHT!

You want a baby, you dont say, ok Im gonna find a pussy fuck it, and tomorrow Im gonna manifest a baby..

ITS ALL A PROCESS!!!

a poster mentioned Yemen.. Im a REAL NEW YORK KNIGGA I know many Ocks from Yemen, we talk, and let me tell you,

THEY ARE PROUD OF THEIR GUNS... THEY LOVE THAT SHIT.... THEY GOT ALL TYPES OF HIGH POWERED WEAPONS, and they cant

get enough of it!!!

THEY WAR IN THOUGHT THEY MANIFEST WAR IN REALITY!!! Now they are being bullied by saudi arabia aka CIA to come to these conclusions,

but thats another topic for another time..

Not really a hard conceptual fact to GRASP with just an ounce of logic!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one is saying that cuz they don’t understand that this law of attraction is Hinduism. This new age shit is repackaged Hinduism. And I just named the diety by name Aditi.

It is not sacred to understand and believe if I want to build a house and use the right tools and think about a design that shit will get done. There is no unnatural phenomenon taking place. There is no need to write movies or books telling people “hey word hard toward your goals”.

Law of attraction is bout how it isn’t hard work that gets you it but rather the universe vibrates and you vibrate and all of a sudden things fall in your lap.

Bruh I got TOOOOOO Many examples of folks constantly thinking and manifesting bad stuff happening to them..

Here is a great example..

Ever Hear of a Rapper called Biggie Smalls.... Yea,

Well what were the names of his Albums...???

READY 2 DIE/LIFE AFTER DEATH................

Now tell me again about not manifesting things into your life....

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Let's place this theory to a test, I am thinking of a number from one to a billion, lets see if you guys can manifest the right number.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Some things said in this thread deserve this old classic lmao

MaNiFiStAtIoN AtTrAcTiON

No wonder billionaires and politicians have an easy time getting over on such a poorly educated fantasy believing public lmao

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh I got TOOOOOO Many examples of folks constantly thinking and manifesting bad stuff happening to them..

Here is a great example..

Ever Hear of a Rapper called Biggie Smalls.... Yea,

Well what were the names of his Albums...???

READY 2 DIE/LIFE AFTER DEATH................

Now tell me again about not manifesting things into your life....
You got to many examples is what hurts your case. It’s supposedly a law remember. Every law except some how this law :idea:….fits the criteria of a law by science standards. The law of of gravity. If I throw an apple in the air 100% of the times it is going to fall down. No exceptions. There has never been an observation where it does not. If I throw 100 apples in the air and only 50 fall down then it ain’t a law. Something else is going on.

Now in your stance you are usin confirmation bias. Using only examples to support your case. What about the rapper Scarface that constantly tapped about being killed or suicide. He didn’t die. If it was a law he would die and anyone else 100% of the time. You and every person on this board can push out a vibration or thought or frequency that I @Skydove will get hit by a bus. Your thoughts and me typing that will not make it “manifest”.

A law happens 100% of the time.

By your logic epstien island and all the kids on their manifested their own abduction and rapes

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
Let's place this theory to a test, I am thinking of a number from one to a billion, lets see if you guys can manifest the right number.
But the thing is it is a unfalseifiable claim still. Just cuz 1 person gets it wrong doesn’t mean anything. There still 7 billion other people on this earth and could guess correctly if the question was presented to them.

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
You're not manifesting hard enough. :lol:
And there in lies the bull shit. It all leads back to blaming the person trying to manifest. Kobe killed in a helicopter crash. Who manifested that? A woman is robbed, guess she manifested too much? What is the right amount of thought required to manifest this shit?

Some people later in life give up on it, some take it to an extreme.

The lottery is full of people manifesting/thinking and has more losers than winners. But however that 1 winner is some how supposed to be proof it works and forget all the other losers that was thinking the same thing