The Secret: the law of attraction is not real. You can’t manifest things by thinking.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are high level satanist that believe and think and sending out “thought frequencies” that if they sacrifice children they get riches.

Are they manifesting also? Are these evil rich people using the LOA also and getting abundance? Why are they getting all the money and wealth and not the good people who are trying to manifest?

You know the lottery….why isn’t everyone hitting it? Ya know more then 1 person can hit the jackpot right? Why aren’t 500 people all hitting the number for the mega millions if they all are manifesting and thinking about winning and put in action (buying the ticket) ?

You know satanist run the world currently right???

See democratic party

See Zionism

Guess manifestation works

Thanks for proving it..

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
I think you are confusing the law of attraction.

With mind reading...bruh..

Psychics...you confused bruh
if he is thinking of a number then the universe should be able to manifest it to you. Don’t people that win the lottery manifest the correct numbers?

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
You know satanist run the world currently right???

See democratic party

See Zionism

Guess manifestation works

Thanks for proving it..
Um yes I know they run the world.

So let me get this straight………in order to rule the world you have to think and use concentration thought…..then have to commit evil acts?

Why isn’t anyone ruling the world using the loa and doin positive things to manifest? So the required things to manifest that is child sacrifice?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So let me get this straight………in order to rule the world you have to think and use concentration thought…..then have to commit evil acts?

Why isn’t anyone ruling the world using the loa and doin positive things to manifest? So the required things to manifest that is child sacrifice?

Uh obviously they are manifesting..."what they whilst" huh???

The Power to Thought manifest is like a gun,

You can use it for good, to protect someone from harm,

Or you can use it for evil, as a hired hitman...

satanist decided to use it for their evil selfish parasitic satanic needs,

they also think they can evade karma, and they just choose to find out

the hardway..

oh and your two part question doesnt make much sense....We just agreed they rule the world,

as far as their satanic ways, well thats their satanic blood rituals, shit been going on

for thousands of years bruh....

nothing new under the sun

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if he is thinking of a number then the universe should be able to manifest it to you. Don’t people that win the lottery manifest the correct numbers?

that makes ab so lute ly NO fuckin sense what so ever....

We are talking about Universal Laws,

Not how to be a psychic 101, yall in the wrong muthafuckin thread bruh!!!! :lol:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I think you are confusing the law of attraction.

With mind reading...bruh..

Psychics...you confused bruh
I'm specifically questioning the ability to manifest things from thin air because that shit is there to sell books.
Look it's good to have a positive attitude, but the meat and potatoes in life come from getting off your ass and doing shit.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm specifically questioning the ability to manifest things from thin air because that shit is there to sell books.
Look it's good to have a positive attitude, but the meat and potatoes in life come from getting off your ass and doing shit.

Uh universal laws require inspirational thought and action...

Not sure where the no action perspective of yours is coming from

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why are you assuming a whole positive world does NOT exist??

You are just not on the right frequency to notice..

Grasshopper!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Is there a test you can bring up to falsify any of what you say, if not then it falls in the realm of pseudo-science.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is there a test you can bring up to falsify any of what you say, if not then it falls in the realm of pseudo-science.

Sure there is a test...but you can't "bring it up"

That's for spiritual retards..

You have to live it ...

Life tests you all the time ...grasshopper.

You don't want enlightenment you want tests gold stars..milk and cookies and pats on the back.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I tried to manifest myself leaving this shithole country and it did not work, desperately clinging on not accepting rejection. I tried to do this quietly, now I have to speak my mind.

I am tired of various slavery schemes going on UI and not getting a job until you benefits are depleted to suppress wages. I got too many option, to have to remain here with this nonsense.

When you walk a fool out of job with no notice, this is why UI exists.

Last edited:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Sure there is a test...but you can't "bring it up"

That's for spiritual retards..

You have to live it ...

Life tests you all the time ...grasshopper.

You don't want enlightenment you want tests gold stars..milk and cookies and pats on the back.
Without scientific evidence that can be tested and falsified, it's just a belief, that you make or for short you can call it make-believe.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
All that manifesting could not stop white people from being racist.

SEI168618847.jpg

Last edited:

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
Placebo effect

Altered perception – the person's interpretation of their symptoms may change with the expectation of feeling better. For example, they may interpret a sharp pain as an uncomfortable tingling instead. :idea:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Without scientific evidence that can be tested and falsified, it's just a belief, that you make or for short you can call it make-believe.

This isn't a theory that needs to be proven
It's a spiritual reality that's just

Over your head

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
This isn't a theory that needs to be proven
It's a spiritual reality that's just

Over your head
Science just means knowledge. So stop. Spirituality is still science/knowledge.

You can chalk up all failures to “you didn’t try hard enough” and the 16% of the times you get success “see the LOA works”. If you don’t analyze all the failures and there are way more failures than success. It is just no one is making failed stories you only hear about the success stories….similar to hearing a commercial about a product working. Why aren’t you a millionaire? Or billionaire? Why hasn’t the universe granted you that?
Why are you assuming a whole positive world does NOT exist??

You are just not on the right frequency to notice..

Grasshopper!
Why you putting words in my mouth to make a point that is irrelevant? Positive people don’t run the world*

Isn’t a positive thought suppose to be more powerful than a negative thought? Why aren’t positive people using the LOA to manifest world peace? Oh they are…..it just not working. This the LOA is bullshit

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
Why didn't what stop slave ships...???

They had Oprah pushing the law of attraction back then..

Cmon son
Why didn’t the law of attraction help? The slaves sung songs about getting free. They didn’t want to be raped and have their families sold on auctions. Why didn’t the universe manifest freedom?

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
Of course there isn’t. Only ancedotal evidence from individuals that believe in the LOA. If it is a law (which it isn’t) then that is science. Then it should allways happen 100% of the time. It is a law of the universe. When a basketball game is going on and you have a arena full of people cheering for their home team they should allways win cuz they thinking about winning and imaging their team winning vs the 12-26 people on the visiting team including their staff.

Deyonta Wilder should have won against Tyson Fury. He was talking about “speak it, believe it, recieve it” and how he was going to win against Tyson fury. And he has never beat him. That is a test. It fails. Yet there are some people that will continue getting in that ring thinking that “well I just need to think harder & believe more”…..cuz if you had a good training camp then you can’t possibly do more actions then that. So only thing left to do is imagine it more….so keep thinking and imagining and do it harder only to keep failing and blaming yourself. It is a toxic mindset

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered

Inspired thought and action…..so how is this supposed to be some phenomenon? A idea and action deserves a law coined after it? Inspired thought and action can still lead to failure you understand that right?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Inspired thought and action…..so how is this supposed to be some phenomenon? A idea and action deserves a law coined after it? Inspired thought and action can still lead to failure you understand that right?

Uh fuckin DUH anything can lead to failure if not properly applied...!!!!

There are levels to spirituality, you are just getting started grasshopper!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why didn’t the law of attraction help? The slaves sung songs about getting free. They didn’t want to be raped and have their families sold on auctions. Why didn’t the universe manifest freedom?

You do KNOW there were many mutiny's right?? you do KNOW some were able to fight back and get there freedom..

I think there was a movie about one such event called Amistad...

They called upon the universe and the universe answered!!

the true teachings have been hidden from us, because they need the masses to think power lies

outside of themselves...

youll get it one day.. grasshopper..

If NOT..

OH WELL!!!!

there is always the next life..!!
Science just means knowledge. So stop. Spirituality is still science/knowledge.

You can chalk up all failures to “you didn’t try hard enough” and the 16% of the times you get success “see the LOA works”. If you don’t analyze all the failures and there are way more failures than success. It is just no one is making failed stories you only hear about the success stories….similar to hearing a commercial about a product working. Why aren’t you a millionaire? Or billionaire? Why hasn’t the universe granted you that?

Why you putting words in my mouth to make a point that is irrelevant? Positive people don’t run the world*

Isn’t a positive thought suppose to be more powerful than a negative thought? Why aren’t positive people using the LOA to manifest world peace? Oh they are…..it just not working. This the LOA is bullshit

because the negative people are willing to kill their OWN to win, positive people are not at that

stage yet....

you just dont see the WHOLE picture.. like most spiritual grasshoppers..

so I aint even mad at yall!!

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
You do KNOW there were many mutiny's right?? you do KNOW some were able to fight back and get there freedom..

I think there was a movie about one such event called Amistad...

They called upon the universe and the universe answered!!

the true teachings have been hidden from us, because they need the masses to think power lies

outside of themselves...

youll get it one day.. grasshopper..

If NOT..

OH WELL!!!!

there is always the next life..!!

because the negative people are willing to kill their OWN to win, positive people are not at that

stage yet....

you just dont see the WHOLE picture.. like most spiritual grasshoppers..

so I aint even mad at yall!!

1:22-1:29 mark if you can’t watch entire thing.

This is Aditi the Hindu goddess you unknowingly worship. She is the goddess of conscious & is the supppsedly universe. The universe is not a living breathing soul or spiritual body. Is is simple just space. That’s it.

So in order to manifest killing is required then I see…..the plot thickens. No wonder the elite think child sacrifice will get them riches

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

1:22-1:29 mark if you can’t watch entire thing.

This is Aditi the Hindu goddess you unknowingly worship. She is the goddess of conscious & is the supppsedly universe. The universe is not a living breathing soul or spiritual body. Is is simple just space. That’s it.

So in order to manifest killing is required then I see…..the plot thickens. No wonder the elite think child sacrifice will get them riches

I have no idea what you are talkin about, you think outer space is "just space",

then what is Dark Matter??

Yea its a thing bruh!!!

No silly, again you struggle with the concept of good and evil, you dont HAVE to kill children, to gain

power fame wealth, but its an option,.

again.. and try really hard to focus on this,

LOI is neither good or evil, its How one applies it,

You can have a hammer and use it to help build homes

for the disenfranchised...

or you can use it to go upside somebody head...

does that make the HAMMER EVIL grasshopper???