The type of white women the black manosphere crowd ends up with

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Latina women too, they seem to think they're pretty knowledgeable on how Black Women treat and should treat Black Men only to end up getting the same treatment. lol
Lot of nigs especially colorstruck motherfuckers gassed their heads up to believe their extraordinary. Their grass is greener in these gullible nigs heads. But as I tell people Spanish nigs will tell you how disrespectful and how they have no chill their broads can be. As 1 of my Puerto Rican boy said back when we were teens every Spanish nig in his lifetime will have to put their hands on a Spanish chick at least once. I’ve been saying that shit for more than 25 yrs since he said that and every Spanish nig I know chuckle at that comment or put their heads down cause they know it’s true. The most disrespectful shit towards men I’ve ever heard always came from some Spanish chicks. It’s why I always heard about a choke a bitch segment from Spanish dudes or a black dude who was fucking with a Spanish chick. But nigs will always try to hype them broads up.. I’m not even gonna go into the adult entertainment aspect. Nigs will try to be cheap at times when it comes to hiring black dancers but let it be some Spanish chicks and they will bring out the brinks trucks.. literally been getting way more bread with Latin chicks than black chicks due to the colorstruck effect

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not her place to make those comments....

Just like it's not my place to tell white people they smell like dogs when they get wet and it's disgusting that they don't wash their legs/feet when they shower/bathe......

She should keep her dickwarmer closed so those thoughts will stay in her head where they belong.

I agree. Not her place, but she wasn't lying either. Wash your hair, ladies. Walkin around patting your itchy sour smellin scalp all day just to keep a certain hairdo longer is just ridiculous. But again, it's not her place. Hell, they hate when we say it too. I guess everybody is just supposed to stfu and not point out the obvious.