There’s a genocide going on in Africa. Why doesn’t anybody care? Why are Blacks so in love with Arabs/Palestine while ignoring Africa?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
A 7000 page thread right here on BGOL with niggas cheering for a bunch of sand honkies. Meanwhile Arabs are slaughtering, raping , colonizing and enslaving Black African people. Guess it’s not as cool as wearing those fashionable Arab scarves huh?

“Some took notice when this centuries-old religious conflict flared in 1989, as Sudan's jihad slaughtered 2.5 million Christians and enslaved perhaps 200,000 more. It ended only in 2005, when the U.S. helped broker a peace deal; in 2011, the south succeeded and become South Sudan, the world's newest nation. More recently, Islamist attacks have spread where Islamic and Christian societies intersect: Mozambique, Niger, and Mali. In Darfur, there is a bit of a twist: Arab jihadists are slaughtering and enslaving Black people who converted to Islam long ago, but refuse to adopt Arab culture and language and who, in addition to being thought of as racially inferior, are not considered real Muslims.”

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
A 7000 page thread right here on BGOL with niggas cheering for a bunch of sand honkies. Meanwhile Arabs are slaughtering, raping , colonizing and enslaving Black African people. Guess it’s not as cool as wearing those fashionable Arab scarves huh?

“Some took notice when this centuries-old religious conflict flared in 1989, as Sudan's jihad slaughtered 2.5 million Christians and enslaved perhaps 200,000 more. It ended only in 2005, when the U.S. helped broker a peace deal; in 2011, the south succeeded and become South Sudan, the world's newest nation. More recently, Islamist attacks have spread where Islamic and Christian societies intersect: Mozambique, Niger, and Mali. In Darfur, there is a bit of a twist: Arab jihadists are slaughtering and enslaving Black people who converted to Islam long ago, but refuse to adopt Arab culture and language and who, in addition to being thought of as racially inferior, are not considered real Muslims.”

All you care about are Asian trannies you cocksucker. That’s your focus you cac. Let those Africans fight their own war. Shut up white boy.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
All you care about are trannies you cocksucker.

IMG-1202.jpg

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

Talk to Nigeria and Ghana....They're right next door, what are they doing to help in the name of Blackness??

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Why ? Why don’t you tell Syria and Egypt to talk to Palestine? Instead niggas rush to cry for that bullshit

You're saying American niggas are crying for Palestine, but ain't crying for Sudan...Not even the Blacks right next door seem to give a shit so how can you expect us to?

I agree with you, but you know that niggas are controlled by the media. If American media wanted niggas to care about Sudan we would have a 7000 page thread right now.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
You're saying American niggas are crying for Palestine, but ain't crying for Sudan...Not even the Blacks right next door seem to give a shit so how can you expect us to?

I agree with you, but you know that niggas are controlled by the media. If American media wanted niggas to care about Sudan we would have a 7000 page thread right now.
Why won’t Egypt take in Palestinians?

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Stop trolling my thread . How many Arab countries are there yet niggas crying for them. They have help too. Get the fuck out my thread
I want that whole region gone

Arabs are current slave traders. Deny god. Hate women and suck boys dicks

KILL THEM ALL

BEHEAD THE BABIES LIKE THEY USED TO CUT OFF AFRICAN DICKS IN THE SLAVE TRADE

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Some times you have to stop blaming euro crackas. Those sand crackas have their own system of supremacy and their own hierarchy of racism

The British and the UAE (next to Saudi Arabia and has nothing to do with Palestinians (Gaza/Rafah) are the largest funders of the conflict (Rapid Support Forces vs. Sudanese Armed Forces) over there. So yea, they share the blame. The RSF was once part of the Sudanese government before foreign interests got involved.

Stuart Brazier (pictured below) is the CEO of Al Fakher (Al-Fakher Advanced Works Co. Ltd.), which is a holding company for the RSF's gold export business, helping generate millions of dollars for the RSF's war effort in Sudan. The UAE has supplied weapons and denied involvement after the U.S. appealed to them to stop providing weapons.

By the way, the U.S. funds the other side of the war, the SAF.

106534327.cms

Additionally, China, Malaysia, and India control the vast majority of the oil being produced in Sudan and South Sudan. De-stabilized nation(s), rich in resources is very profitable for foreign interests (U.S., China, India, British, UAE, Etc.).

So no, it's not just the UAE "A-rabs" alone.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
The British and the UAE (next to Saudi Arabia and has nothing to do with Palestinians (Gaza/Rafah) are the largest funders of the conflict (Rapid Support Forces vs. Sudanese Armed Forces) over there. So yea, they share the blame. The RSF was once part of the Sudanese government before foreign interests got involved.

Stuart Brazier (pictured below) is the CEO of Al Fakher (Al-Fakher Advanced Works Co. Ltd.), which is a holding company for the RSF's gold export business, helping generate millions of dollars for the RSF's war effort in Sudan. The UAE has supplied weapons and denied involvement after the U.S. appealed to them to stop providing weapons.

By the way, the U.S. funds the other side of the war, the SAF.

106534327.cms

Additionally, China, Malaysia, and India control the vast majority of the oil being produced in Sudan and South Sudan. De-stabilized nation(s), rich in resources is very profitable for foreign interests (U.S., China, India, British, UAE, Etc.).

So no, it's not just the UAE "A-rabs".

“In Darfur, there is a bit of a twist: Arab jihadists are slaughtering and enslaving Black people who converted to Islam long ago, but refuse to adopt Arab culture and language and who, in addition to being thought of as racially inferior, are not considered real Muslims.”

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
“In Darfur, there is a bit of a twist: Arab jihadists are slaughtering and enslaving Black people who converted to Islam long ago, but refuse to adopt Arab culture and language and who, in addition to being thought of as racially inferior, are not considered real Muslims.”

These actions are sanctioned / sponsored by the British and in part by the UAE. The beneficiaries of a de-stabilized Sudan are China, India, Pakistan, etc, which control the Sudan's oil. Profit$$$ over anything else (halting ethnic genocide, population displacement, etc.) when foreign interests are involved in pillaging natural resources.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Came in to diss but the OP has a point.

But it has been talked about. But the board is organic. Folks will discuss what moves them.

I've been updating my Haiti thread with little reaction but that's ok too.
I appreciate your Haiti thread fam.

It's just too much for me to always be posting in it sometimes cause my fam's actually living it.