There’s a genocide going on in Africa. Why doesn’t anybody care? Why are Blacks so in love with Arabs/Palestine while ignoring Africa?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
These actions are sanctioned / sponsored by the British and in part by the UAE. The beneficiaries of a de-stabilized Sudan are China, India, Pakistan, etc, which control the Sudan's oil. Profit$$$ over anything else (halting ethnic genocide, population displacement, etc.) when foreign interests are involved in pillaging natural resources.
“In Darfur, there is a bit of a twist: Arab jihadists are slaughtering and enslaving Black people who converted to Islam long ago, but refuse to adopt Arab culture and language and who, in addition to being thought of as racially inferior, are not considered real Muslims.”

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
“In Darfur, there is a bit of a twist: Arab jihadists are slaughtering and enslaving Black people who converted to Islam long ago, but refuse to adopt Arab culture and language and who, in addition to being thought of as racially inferior, are not considered real Muslims.”

I was pointing out the financial sources and profiteering motivation. That's all, fam.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Whatever nonsense the U S. does overseas can be used on us here, by fighting back now it is 10x easier for us. Palestine was a multicultural country similar to the U.S. that accepted Jewish refugees. Look at how quick that script flipped, forming a country that is expanding by the day.

I have a litany of gripes against suspect behavior by Jews against us. They have used the cover of the Holocaust to support mass incarceration, which whites can use against us.

The ICJ has finally put a stop to this nonsense.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No doubt but those Arabs also think they are superior to Black Africans on top of that

Yes, some of them are genocidal maniacs (i.e. when the WikiLeaks cables revealed that a former Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia wanted Israeal and the US to attack/wipe out Iran).

However, it's different levels, in regards of humanity in that region of the world, for example:

"our elite military unit snuck into Beit Hefer settlement in a mission to eliminate a Zionist occupation commander in his house, but after seeing that his children were in the house, the mission was aborted at the last minute"

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
if u think there are not efforts being done to fight what's going on in Africia then you are clearly misinform

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
if u think there are not efforts being done to fight what's going on in Africia then you are clearly misinform
Yeah because all across America people are protesting and setting up camps at colleges , disrupting events and blocking highways and bridges for Africa. FOH

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
you are not comprehending because clearly iam not talking about efforts that are ineffective.
You’re the one not comprehending because I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about the response with us citizens here vs what is happening with Palestine

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
The British and the UAE (next to Saudi Arabia and has nothing to do with Palestinians (Gaza/Rafah) are the largest funders of the conflict (Rapid Support Forces vs. Sudanese Armed Forces) over there. So yea, they share the blame. The RSF was once part of the Sudanese government before foreign interests got involved.

Stuart Brazier (pictured below) is the CEO of Al Fakher (Al-Fakher Advanced Works Co. Ltd.), which is a holding company for the RSF's gold export business, helping generate millions of dollars for the RSF's war effort in Sudan. The UAE has supplied weapons and denied involvement after the U.S. appealed to them to stop providing weapons.

By the way, the U.S. funds the other side of the war, the SAF.

106534327.cms

Additionally, China, Malaysia, and India control the vast majority of the oil being produced in Sudan and South Sudan. De-stabilized nation(s), rich in resources is very profitable for foreign interests (U.S., China, India, British, UAE, Etc.).

So no, it's not just the UAE "A-rabs" alone.

OP can't point to Sudan on a map.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The U.S. could take conservative white states, form a country. We have seen them do it easily in Baton Rouge. Than start building settlements into places like Georgia. All you can do is throw rocks.

They are constantly threatening this in places like Idaho/Washington.

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black people fighting and getting kicked out of college for Non Black people over Black people is nuts .Wheres that same energy for other genocides involving Black people?
I agree fuck Arabs and Africans; if you ain’t black Americans then fuckem…

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
People being admonished for showing empathy is nuts.
Do you say that about people showing empathy for the jews? (And fuck them by the way)

It seems like the ONLY empathy you give a single fuck about is Gaza/Palestine.

You having a problem with showing empathy for people with Black skin is nuts.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Came in to diss but the OP has a point.

But it has been talked about. But the board is organic. Folks will discuss what moves them.

I've been updating my Haiti thread with little reaction but that's ok too.
Dawg, you know how it goes…. There’s threads on the Congo, Haiti, Yemen, and many more conflict… hell there’s material on shit that’s happening in the states but you will see only a certain group of members interacting.

I’m ease outta this thread, right quick.
If I’m noticed the thread might get deleted.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Funny I get attacked with the usual bullshit about not knowing something because I pose a question about these bitch ass Niggas precious Arabs. Waaa you don’t know where Sudan is on a map. Really? That’s all you got ? Anything to defend your sand cacs huh you weak ass bitch.

Why aren’t college campuses up in arms about what’s going on in Darfur and across Africa? Where are all the protests? Why are bitch niggas culturally appropriating wearing Arab clothes in solidarity with those savages

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gotta switch your circles and/or algorithm. My feeds have FREE PALESTINE, FREE CONGO, FREE SUDAN, FREE HAITI.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Gotta switch your circles and/or algorithm. My feeds have FREE PALESTINE, FREE CONGO, FREE SUDAN, FREE HAITI.
Oh yeah? So how’s that look on college campuses? How many bridges are blocked ? Y’all playing dumb on purpose. Nobody gives a shit about nothing But Palestine.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah? So how’s that look on college campuses? How many bridges are blocked ? Y’all playing dumb on purpose. Nobody gives a shit about nothing But Palestine.

Not playing dumb. Saying what MY people are saying. Now, if your argument is about the encampments, you're spot on.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Black people fighting and getting kicked out of college for Non Black people over Black people is nuts .Wheres that same energy for other genocides involving Black people?
Knocking people for showing empathy and standing on moral principles is still wild, cause it's the same energy thats gonna be needed to help pass laws to help black people.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Knocking people for showing empathy and standing on moral principles is still wild, cause it's the same energy thats gonna be needed to help pass laws to help black people.
I’m not sure what’s so confusing, I’m knocking the fact the focus is solely on Palestine. Nobody has camps set up for Darfur at Columbia or Stanford. Nobody is storming the Golden Gate Bridge for Africa. Y’all playing dumb

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Do you say that about people showing empathy for the jews? (And fuck them by the way)

It seems like the ONLY empathy you give a single fuck about is Gaza/Palestine.

You having a problem with showing empathy for people with Black skin is nuts.
Go wash your kufi you dirty nigga. Probably gotta wash the wash washing machine afterwards.