There’s a genocide going on in Africa. Why doesn’t anybody care? Why are Blacks so in love with Arabs/Palestine while ignoring Africa?

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Go wash your kufi you dirty nigga. Probably gotta wash the wash washing machine afterwards.
FREE FREE FREE PALESTINE

Feel better now?

You niggas sure get triggered about your Arabs. They’ll be ok.

They were at war when you came into the world and they’ll be at war when you leave it.

Barely having shoes but a million AK-47s

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The U.S. could take conservative white states, form a country. We have seen them do it easily in Baton Rouge. Than start building settlements into places like Georgia. All you can do is throw rocks.

They are constantly threatening this in places like Idaho/Oregon.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
I’m not sure what’s so confusing, I’m knocking the fact the focus is solely on Palestine. Nobody has camps set up for Darfur at Columbia or Stanford. Nobody is storming the Golden Gate Bridge for Africa. Y’all playing dumb
Cause this movement is actually organized and paid for.

While the situations in Africa rely on people like you who shout from the roof tops, applying pressure, using the same empathy to get some attention to the continual genocide in Africa.

There's a reason why IDF killed all those fucking journalists.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
The system of white supremacy is a worldwide system that include white racist arabs.
100%. Agreed. So why are my brothers on bgol capping for these white racist Arabs?

Why are my brothers in the US putting their studies on hold and futures on the line for peeps in Palestine where anti-black racism is alive and well, but they don't got the same energy for peeps in Darfur and the Congo?

That's what I don't get.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
100%. Agreed. So why are my brothers on bgol capping for these white racist Arabs?

Why are my brothers in the US putting their studies on hold and futures on the line for peeps in Palestine where anti-black racism is alive and well, but they don't got the same energy for peeps in Darfur and the Congo?

That's what I don't get.
There are protests for the congo and darfur going on. Just because it's not shown as much in western media which always tells the truth...doesn't mean it doesn't happen

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

That's what I don't get.
I can’t get an answer. I’ve been saying this . They pivot to , “people aren’t allowed to be outraged? “.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A 7000 page thread right here on BGOL with niggas cheering for a bunch of sand honkies. Meanwhile Arabs are slaughtering, raping , colonizing and enslaving Black African people. Guess it’s not as cool as wearing those fashionable Arab scarves huh?

“Some took notice when this centuries-old religious conflict flared in 1989, as Sudan's jihad slaughtered 2.5 million Christians and enslaved perhaps 200,000 more. It ended only in 2005, when the U.S. helped broker a peace deal; in 2011, the south succeeded and become South Sudan, the world's newest nation. More recently, Islamist attacks have spread where Islamic and Christian societies intersect: Mozambique, Niger, and Mali. In Darfur, there is a bit of a twist: Arab jihadists are slaughtering and enslaving Black people who converted to Islam long ago, but refuse to adopt Arab culture and language and who, in addition to being thought of as racially inferior, are not considered real Muslims.”

The fuck? All you do is post Asian women and fags

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Never accept anything coming out of Europe or the U.S. as refugees. They like always selling their land for trinkets.

Jews-purchasing-Arab-title-deed-in-Palestine-tif.jpg

It starts out as commercial than these evil greedy fucks genocide you, take your shit.

Seeing many of the Middle Eastern countries continue a trade relationship, don't come crying when things go South. Russia is paying the price now for lapping it up in Europe so when that fails, it will be Middle East or South America.

The best approach is rejecting anything they sell you. Having minimal contact with them.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
A 7000 page thread right here on BGOL with niggas cheering for a bunch of sand honkies. Meanwhile Arabs are slaughtering, raping , colonizing and enslaving Black African people. Guess it’s not as cool as wearing those fashionable Arab scarves huh?

“Some took notice when this centuries-old religious conflict flared in 1989, as Sudan's jihad slaughtered 2.5 million Christians and enslaved perhaps 200,000 more. It ended only in 2005, when the U.S. helped broker a peace deal; in 2011, the south succeeded and become South Sudan, the world's newest nation. More recently, Islamist attacks have spread where Islamic and Christian societies intersect: Mozambique, Niger, and Mali. In Darfur, there is a bit of a twist: Arab jihadists are slaughtering and enslaving Black people who converted to Islam long ago, but refuse to adopt Arab culture and language and who, in addition to being thought of as racially inferior, are not considered real Muslims.”

interesting. what did the President say about what is happening?

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what happens when you only watch CNN and don't bother to read books @VAiz4hustlaz @Soul On Ice.

The US has its hand in most of the civil wars or coups in Africa.
Africa had civil wars and coups before the United States was a country.

How much longer will you blame America for a continent which cant get right with literally endless resources? Ghana and Malaysia both gained independence from Britain in 1957. Malays today have 3x the GDP per person than Ghana has, and its a success story considering its region.

A black American woman was killed in Ghana just last month:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How much longer will you blame America for a continent which cant get right with literally endless resources? Ghana and Malaysia both gained independence from Britain in 1957. Malays today have 3x the GDP per person than Ghana has, and its a success story considering its region.

Ghana ran into the problem that most newly independent countries in Africa do. If you don't play ball and let the US raoe your country of its natural resources, you are set up for opposition coups and overthrow as nkrumah found out. Imf loans and debt has crippled the country.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ghana ran into the problem that most newly independent countries in Africa do. If you don't play ball and let the US raoe your country of its natural resources, you are set up for opposition coups and overthrow as nkrumah found out. Imf loans and debt has crippled the country.
Nigeria played ball, and still do, and they still got fucked.

You have to, at the end of the day, have pride in your country.

Last time I was in Addis Ababa, the capital of a nation which prides itself on being the only African one never colonized, a Chinese restaurant next to government offices and the US embassy straight up wouldnt let black people in. Nowhere in Asia would you get away with this, but Africans would shrug and accept it. What group of people do you think will show pride and actually build up their nations? Which one do you think would "Get along to get along"?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

lmao.

none of what you said excuses america's part in making it worse to this day.

that's like saying in 1844, that slavery isn't bad because we didn't start slavery and it had already existed in Africa.

The house negro in some of you is strong enough to not use basic reason.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lmao.

none of what you said excuses america's part in making it worse to this day.

that's like saying in 1844, that slavery isn't bad because we didn't start slavery and it had already existed in Africa.

The house negro in some of you is strong enough to not use basic reason.
It's ridiculous