They coming thru, they on the stroll!!!

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
LOL.... It's funny to see the women in my family get up. They ALL are 40-48 and try to do that shyt, they go around about 3 times and have to take a break like they are apart of a Union job. LOL.

I thought the thread was gonna be about some broads on the "HO-Stroll...."
And I not going to call those ladies HOs... I know someone is gonna come with... "They are ........." LOL

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
Registered
That shit is so cringe after a certain age.

Just never got into the Frat/Sorority thing.

I know it's excellent connections, etc, but just not or me.

I just asked a chick that went over grad chapter(AKA) how is this benefiting you.....I'm still waiting on an answer.

YHlfnSuTrW9R1EYBPVaBZtJW-jcj8p-THZrM1LKSTtkk06UrJ0xQkNOuz7HOCQNKGnOvffgDgPv4isVJgJPdBOcbYky5D6vA1QO-NxpISeexw90cjPWrWEcaMSa8H8z1MsFecSc_JiQOnKmf6JcEzBxktr8gkGAuKXEdBsOsr4itzXweFcuWH-G2lNVqFeN4kc4RQ_7lJkj5NKRKXnU3AtKBrvNqFlgA0sJIRzrBpL9utjfKQ4SwFYYr4I5vj4LC98cYI8SxbTS5OO8Z7wua96cmnOgXtSIOK-VRBzVXr3AFLrXulj-9Wpsav1KAGa0blrliLxb65yukxUcpZrH79TBuFigKmQrGmGykV3sFSu7_D4aFGBgPq4AdEcOIY_jpKVxmyzT6o_3TDpeuxDU5dehdqz3_pZydIss7udJV_x_Xzg4z6ILscTtk_mOfVQyx_sIZ2MviYbq5MVxxiHbBDKo3YGMW_4iVzYGRfj8emixYZwJuXybicpfLvrVNy2-kUl7OTAhxpUGfkrG0cxkXqZWR2y7pTIehGX5oDF8DEuPFM2kRUIrhhSlgn-Ew1RtWcK1SS5qbf3V7zEHI0nI6E1iJWLbbjsP8WFOcRnoNlugAFakNe8FCX3g-h6Z7kpd7ju9dx63OoR4LaXutA6EDP0QoN593mxKt6GBd5M9UKp_IcrmKi6Rlk48hG3zdbcxsmaSbMTL0AoA9zTixT8PZxUL9zeuEoucX-iH4sqWcIfyuy3gYCtMgNqIR_nvAYkqzzMqMsfq0R_aK4OCMg_I_otK9dfDXZhupXEU3qfEvcCOhOSWv7wbQ_WmB78YTCb989FMxL1bzHm473w6x0rnK_6mSLClX-MgSjWKwCHV6isyWtS2Ao6rGUXttOt6dW76xeAczq4WxiC6z1btqmHN5ydEhsGb0yu04quzr_yDKGt6wkQ=w435-h246-no

2Klub

Support BGOL
Registered
That looked like it was at some type of fundraiser party.

We all know that people like to dance, especially line dance. If this is hard to see because of the age of the people, just think of it as a way to like dance and have fun.

If you have the time and desire to be involved, these orgs can be a lot of fun, great for making quick connections in new cities, having a safety net if shit goes south, and doing some good work with youth.

Take what I write with a grain of salt. I’m not active these days and honestly, for a while I would normally be quicker to show up or pop up when there was a service activity or to help a brother in need as opposed to formal meetings.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That looked like it was at some type of fundraiser party.

We all know that people like to dance, especially line dance. If this is hard to see because of the age of the people, just think of it as a way to like dance and have fun.

If you have the time and desire to be involved, these orgs can be a lot of fun, great for making quick connections in new cities, having a safety net if shit goes south, and doing some good work with youth.

Take what I write with a grain of salt. I’m not active these days and honestly, for a while I would normally be quicker to show up or pop up when there was a service activity or to help a brother in need as opposed to formal meetings.

Alumni event

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
While I was in college I’d “bat a cycle” smash one from each sorority until I ran out…then I’d recycle them Hoes…. To be young.
There needs to be a thread for them because there's gotta be nudes of them HBCU women out there.