2mhajdk.jpg

2aipibt.jpg

2f0901z.jpg

feo4ma.jpg

Last edited:

MadAfrikan

Star
BGOL Investor
beautiful girl. shebetter watch it if she's really only 19 tho. her body type could easily go from phat to fat.

great post!

MA

blkpole9

Rising Star
Registered
too sweet,,,,,would spend the weekend working on that azz and when im done im going to look for her moms and grandma to work their azzes over.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
http://www.myspace.com/apple_bottom561

personally I think its a FAKE page:smh:

from that page:
About me:
My measurements are 32,23,45.IM 19 Born January 16 1989 and dont have any kids....ya i knw...when i get a ring on my finger then it will happen till then im focused im trying to get some where in my life until i reach that point keep your DICK in your pants when u come at me come correct use ur big head not your small one i aint all about SEX there are other things besides it. work and go to school majoring in defense attorney for criminals.Ive heard all the lines so think of somethin really good to say to me dont try to run game cause i peep game and will stop u in ur tracks lmao and im still doin my modelin thing as of now im doin promotional modelin and almost ther so u knw keep an eye out smooches much love L@l@

She starts off telling us her measurements, then goes on to say dont come at her talking sex. yep, she's 19.

FOSHOO45

Star
Registered
that bitch said no job no pussy we'll bitch i got 2 jobs and i want to fuck.Buy that bitch some hot wings and a beer and watch her twerk :yes::yes: