fu819d.jpg

dfeu0g.jpg

2eakz1g.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
from that page:
About me:

She starts off telling us her measurements, then goes on to say dont come at her talking sex. yep, she's 19.

:lol::lol::lol:Yeah i was on a webcam site last night and this woman with bigass TITTIES with all the cleavage showing was talking about she likes when guys compliment her smile instead of saying "damn you got some big titties":lol:

trusoulja

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Oh she bad as hell right now. One Big Mac or one kid, which ever comes first, then she's gonna put on weight quickly. That young shit she's talking, "dont come at me talking sex...", dont fall for that bullshit. She wouldnt post half-naked pics of herself on the internet if she didn't want attention and fucking. Futhermore, I've never heard of studying defense attorney for criminals; must be the remix the "Criminal Law" or something.

Smoke_O

Potential Star
Registered
:eek: That bitch bad....I hope she has a future in something or we'll be watching her magazine spreads or flicks by this time next year. :yes:

roster

Star
Registered
Oh she bad as hell right now. One Big Mac or one kid, which ever comes first, then she's gonna put on weight quickly. That young shit she's talking, "dont come at me talking sex...", dont fall for that bullshit. She wouldnt post half-naked pics of herself on the internet if she didn't want attention and fucking. Futhermore, I've never heard of studying defense attorney for criminals; must be the remix the "Criminal Law" or something.

Totally agree with ya, but she is bad:dance:

Heartless

Potential Star
Registered
By looking at the top I was not nearly prepared for the amount of ass my eyes were about to receive.