**THICK 19 y.o. Myspace Chick: Lakyla Diamonds**

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No job, no pussy, huh?
Really?
Can;t front, that's the baddest ugly chick I've seen today! She'd get the pickle, but once you put nekkit pictures of yourself on the net, all credibility is lost.
Hoes kill me assuming they ain't hoes. LOL!!!!!!

eonpoint

Star
BGOL Investor
Aight Fellows!!Young chick thick and all, but I checked her myspace page and she saids she in a relationship?|? Hmmm and your man let you put your shit out there like this. My thoughts..She doable but NOT a even a 3 week relationship and definately NOT wifey material.....Looks like drama to me. But hey She's young!!!!:yes::yes:

Ipnotic

Star
BGOL Investor
Aight Fellows!!Young chick thick and all, but I checked her myspace page and she saids she in a relationship?|? Hmmm and your man let you put your shit out there like this. My thoughts..She doable but NOT a even a 3 week relationship and definately NOT wifey material.....Looks like drama to me. But hey She's young!!!!:yes::yes:

This is her man :D i bet he's on BGOL looking like :hmm: now.. Oh well, c'mon JAMES come out of closet :D lol

Scarecrow

Potential Star
Registered
me24-2.jpg

DSC_00150015.jpg

damn she is ugly....

azz is phat as hell tho:dance:
and she got an unlocked photobucket, somebody monitor, maybe we'll have some stole,grown to post from here one day http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z1/lakyla-07/

big nuts mcgruff

Potential Star
Registered
19? For real? There must be something in the water now. They wasn't that swol up when I was 19. Well....maybe a few.

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
Dayum.. That's a biiggg shitter right there.. :yes::yes::yes: