jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
F6AXILwWwAAGnaq
F6AXILvXkAA8r3D

kuervogold

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See! They love to prop up the ones who will have the youth follow. A new generation of thottery coming up. Soon, every black owned brunch restaurant will have a " table twerking".

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
What happens when # ratchet thit rappers meet up for a video shoot in Oakland Park flawda?

The answer : exponential ratchetnees otherwise known as a complete fucking disaster

This morning on local news fatal shooting at sexy redd and sukiyana video shoot.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
What happens when # ratchet thit rappers meet up for a video shoot in Oakland Park flawda?

The answer : exponential ratchetnees otherwise known as a complete fucking disaster

This morning on local news fatal shooting at sexy redd and sukiyana video shoot.
You act like these shootings just happened when it's been going on for years with someone being killed from either at a concert or during a video shoot.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's a combination that should be banned by WHO

veewee77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think they are planting these masculine, hard face, slutty female rappers in the industry for the same exact reason they are planting the soft face skinny half fags! Because if you look at white artists (or any other race, for that matter) in the music industry, you don't see these types of entertainers being propped up! The sad part is they are trying to pass it off as uplifting and progress!

Real talk! They’re trying to pass off this ratchetness as some sort of female empowerment! GTFOH! It’s bullshit and it has taken to a new low. Maybe I’m older and on some “get off my lawn shit”, but this shit is different. Yeah we had our raunchy rappers (Lik Kim, Foxy, etc), but at least they could spit. This shit now is straight gutter trash and they’re shoving it right down our communities throats (no pun intended lol).

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I think they are planting these masculine, hard face, slutty female rappers in the industry for the same exact reason they are planting the soft face skinny half fags! Because if you look at white artists (or any other race, for that matter) in the music industry, you don't see these types of entertainers being propped up! The sad part is they are trying to pass it off as uplifting and progress!
It's a plot for the emasculation of black male youth. This has been talked about since 2007