TIA MOWRY SAYS THE STREETS HAS REJECTED HER SINCE DIVORCING

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
1)Dating has changed.
2)Her situation has changed. She's not 20 something with no kids and no baggage, she's 40 something with kids and baggage.
3)Her marriage and divorce is just public enough for people to have some idea of who they're dealing with and for them to act accordingly
4)Men her age have been thru the bullshit on many occasions and generally won't have the patience for the bullshit that men her age did when she was last single when they were still young and not accustomed to it

This.
Women often overvalue themselves in the dating market because they assume that men prioritize the same things they do when it comes to choosing a long term relationship.

Women’s dating value decreases as they age past mid twenties. A 40 something year old divorced women does not hold much value on the dating market. She is less physically attractive, less sexually attractive, and has both emotional and physical baggage. Men with money and options generally aren’t as interested in a woman’s fame and money as much as her looks, sexual appeal, reputation and how she makes him feel. There are thousands of beautiful black women with no kids and no baggage that are competing for the same men she is.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This.
Women often overvalue themselves in the dating market because they assume that men prioritize the same things they do when it comes to choosing a long term relationship.

Women’s dating value decreases as they age past mid twenties. A 40 something year old divorced women does not hold much value on the dating market. She is less physically attractive, less sexually attractive, and has both emotional and physical baggage. Men with money and options generally aren’t as interested in a woman’s fame and money as much as her looks, sexual appeal, reputation and how she makes him feel. There are thousands of beautiful black women with no kids and no baggage that are competing for the same men she is.

Yep!!...I totally agree with you on this Brother!!.. :yes:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Motherfuckers acting like this is Melissa Ford or some executive at Home Depot making $200,000 a year. Tia Mowry has 12 million followers on Instagram a global brand of products and generating seven + figures annually.
This bitch isn’t looking for some Joe, the plumber or Jerry the mechanic. Shit…. I’m available!

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most people don't leave their relationship/marriage unless they think they can do better (assuming no abuse or infidelity). Tia thought she could do better than her husband. But she's not her type's type. Tough lesson to learn. Sucks to suck.

The grass is greenest where you water it. Good luck to her.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
This.

Same thing Kevin Samuels was saying. Verbatim.
He would have a field day with Tia

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
Motherfuckers acting like this is Melissa Ford or some executive at Home Depot making $200,000 a year. Tia Mowry has 12 million followers on Instagram a global brand of products and generating seven + figures annually.
This bitch isn’t looking for some Joe, the plumber or Jerry the mechanic. Shit…. I’m available!
We are aware of who she is breh.

The type of man she wants is a rare commodity. Worth 10s or maybe 100s of millions. A man like that has endless options.

Ask yourself if YOU were that man....would Tia Mowry be on your radar?

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered

May I add a THOT with no AZZ

Man Tia hurting bad..When Corey finally shows the world his new chick. Tia going to be fuck up, got to watch out for Corey he remaining real quiet.

shrug-wiz-khalifa.gif

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I don't know call me crazy but I just don't understand how dudes are this upset in this thread about a woman who they don't know getting divorced.

Like I don't care if she got divorced or not and I don't care if she's having a hard time dating or not but two pages already of niggas mad about it.....you all are hilarious

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She claims she doesn't look at this...broad seems as if she hates dude

I don't know that she's ever said what the issues were, but it's wild that she can't see what others are seeing. You basically said I had a good man and I left him for lesser men who main interest is fucking me. it also sounds regretful on some level.

Assuming nothing crazy happened, she talks as if dude did something disrespectful to her or the relationship. Even her post indirectly disrespects him and it's likely because she didn't expect most people to side with her nobody ex-husband.

Usually women leave when either A they are entertaining a man or B actually moved to the man physically or mentally. They confuse the cheating with how an everyday relationship will be like. When you are fucking around the person seems great because they are a a release from the norm and none of the responsibilities or expectations of a relationship.

Another thing people tend to do is put their values and expectations on others. Let's assume the problem was Cory was overall ok with his career. Tia likely saw greatness and wasted talent. In time it Started to turn to resentment or worse like he wasn't pulling his weight financially. Regardless of how evolved any us tries to behave, society has programmed us to think s certain way. She expected her man would want to be a star and it doesn't matter how great of a husband or father he was Cory wouldn't fill that key need.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dam i didn't know she fizzled out of her marriage. like i said she still looks good for her age...need to ditch all that eye liner shit. but reality she well known, probably got good respect out there, but ain't no dude trying to end up like the husband she had. she burnt that bridge down. now trying to build another one that took 5-20 years....she fucked royally

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know call me crazy but I just don't understand how dudes are this upset in this thread about a woman who they don't know getting divorced.

Like I don't care if she got divorced or not and I don't care if she's having a hard time dating or not but two pages already of niggas mad about it.....you all are hilarious

Naa we not mad brother we just trading opinion on a forum, discussing various topics. Me personally is like just stay with your husband. There’s nothing out here in the streets for you, because times have changed.

Overall most of the time celebrities bring us into their lives, by making a big announcement about it.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not gonna say she should have stayed married... don't know what that shit was like day to day for both of them and the kids. Sometimes shit just goes bad....seen enough of that with friends and relatives.

...but she needs to stfu about her dating woes, cause nobody gives a shit, and she's stupid to think that things are gonna be how things were when she was 25. Plus, talk of fucking "courting" is just a damn turn off...

and although I have never been 100% in agreement with everything KS used to say, her having such an aversion to just the possibility that men can be the prize, especially in middle age shows that she thinks guys still look at her like they did in 1999 when she was a 20 year old starlet with zero baggage. Like face it, you ain't gonna have dudes approaching with the same energy that fucking Yara Shahidi is getting.

Last edited: