TIA MOWRY SAYS THE STREETS HAS REJECTED HER SINCE DIVORCING

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn she's 45 now. :itsawrap: My sister-in-law is in the same boat. She 49 and was a dime when she was younger. She still looks good , make 150k, no kids, nice house, 3 cars and no man.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Ask yourself if YOU were that man....would Tia Mowry be on your radar?
If I’m being completely honest at my age and I’m already living that lifestyle or higher, probably not. But if I was in my 60s in that lifestyle, then she would definitely be on the radar at her age.

Also, people keep forgetting that she found this nigga at a bus stop broke and unemployed.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Motherfuckers acting like this is Melissa Ford or some executive at Home Depot making $200,000 a year. Tia Mowry has 12 million followers on Instagram a global brand of products and generating seven + figures annually.
This bitch isn’t looking for some Joe, the plumber or Jerry the mechanic. Shit…. I’m available!
She's all yours...hit up her dm

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If I’m being completely honest at my age and I’m already living that lifestyle or higher, probably not. But if I was in my 60s in that lifestyle, then she would definitely be on the radar at her age.

Also, people keep forgetting that she found this nigga at a bus stop broke and unemployed.
Right which is why she continues to disrespect him. As if it was mandatory save a nigga week when they met. She chose dude

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Damn she's 45 now. :itsawrap: My sister-in-law is in the same boat. She 49 and was a dime when she was younger. She still looks good , make 150k, no kids, nice house, 3 cars and no man.
How is she your sister in law?

Wait, I thought that dude was an actor. Could have sworn I seen him in some shit a few times before.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered

where she found her ex is irrelevant at this point....

bruh Tia dont want a 60 year old man....she want a man in his 40s...with that lifestyle....thats whats she whining about....but those men dont want her...

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
She's mad that men treat women the way women have treated men.

You had a guy, you wanted something different, well you got it. You can't bend other people's actions to your will now. Should a valued what you had.
I think hauss cheated. I get what you're saying though butbwe some dogs mayne.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't know call me crazy but I just don't understand how dudes are this upset in this thread about a woman who they don't know getting divorced.

Like I don't care if she got divorced or not and I don't care if she's having a hard time dating or not but two pages already of niggas mad about it.....you all are hilarious
You seriously/honestly think dudes are upset or mad talking bout this shit??? Which dude sounds mad??

So you believe making comments, opinions and statements on a topic many are talking about has to come from a place of upset...

In my opinion, you sound silly. To say these topics aren't hot in society in general is disingenuous. You may not like what dudes are saying but to couch it as mad is ridiculous.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

Pretty sure dude was on TV too back in the day.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
another thing she is not considering
who is going to invest in u
when u just up and left ur husband of whatever how many years
with no reason
Yup…I remember shooting a photo shoot on this street. (Side Hobby) This woman was park and I ask her to move. First she gave me an attitude, then she seen me setting things up.

She started talking to me about how she cheated on her man. Told him she slept with a millionaire when she was out the country. Long story short she fuck up any chance of me and her dating. She took my IG account and dm me.

Like you said women have to consider who’s going to invest in them.

GangGangOrca

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know call me crazy but I just don't understand how dudes are this upset in this thread about a woman who they don't know getting divorced.

Like I don't care if she got divorced or not and I don't care if she's having a hard time dating or not but two pages already of niggas mad about it.....you all are hilarious

BGOL been lipstick alley for a while now.

The idea of 2 people who loved each other and eventually grew apart after X amount of years is lost on niggas here. The way niggas be posting all they do is fuck randoms and move on to the next one so I get it why they carry on like this.

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

i dont think the outrage is that dudes really care about a chick they dont know.....men just understand how hard it is to find love and a good relationship out here in these streets. we as men are steeped in the reality of the world whereas too many women are allowed to exist in their delusional mind state. men are outraged bc we constantly get tired of hearing women complain about men (men aint shit, are dogs, etc...) but when a famous woman gets into a good relationship with a good man, she then proceeds to fuck it up and complain about it. its called the consequences of your own choices you dumb broad. men are using this as an example of how it is humanly impossible to please a western woman who is caught in a delusion mindstate....and now they bitter broads are mad that the men they didnt want, dont want, looked over, are leaving the country to find wives abroad at whatever the risk bc they figure their odds are better in a foreign country than here in the states...case and point "TIA MOWRY"!

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Shit is reminding me of my play cousin. High paying job, lots of travel, grown kids. Walked out on hubby because she wasn’t excited by him. Crazy church BS talking about I’m not a girlfriend, where is my husband?!?!?

Bitch you left him, now you in my DMs asking if I have single accomplished brother who want to meet you.

Naw, they fucking married.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She needs to stfu about her dating woes, cause nobody gives a shit, and she's stupid to think that things are gonna be how things were when she was 25. Plus, talk of fucking "courting" is just a damn turn off...
It's not like she was asked about her upcoming projects, and she started talking about her dating life. Dude asked her a question about dating, and she answered.