Tik Tok Sista sends a Warning to PPP Recipients

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
So many dumb fucks really thought they were smarter then the government and they're about to learn the hard way.

EVERYTHING is electronic and has a trail.

So so so many dumb people out here "hustling" thinking cause they did a few credit card scams they know how it's done.

kevin-hart-stand-up-comedy.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Government should just let it go. Most of the money was spent and juiced the economy. They knew folks were desperate.
They did let a certain extra income go but them ppp loans was just greed.. a few yrs ago we talked about this and the possible reprecussions.. as I said than and I will say it now movies even gave you hints specifically the movie point break.. grab the money that’s right out in the open but don’t go for the “safe”.. people got greedy and went for the “safe” aka them ppp loans.. just like the movie point break everything was all good until they got greedy and went for the safe.. they give you hints and people never follow the rules

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
So what part of “Loan” did these morons not understand? Did people really think the IRS of all people don’t check receipts? Those faggits will collect every penny you owe them. They sent me a bill for 15 cents when I didn’t pay back all the taxes I owed. Fucking scum. The worst. I can’t imagine these PPP scammers. My god they about to get that work

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got 2 PPP's used them via payroll and was already forgiven. I dont get why people dont understand these were for real small businesses..

Literally connected my Payroll portal to the bank, boom like maybe 2 months after got a forgiveness letter, month after got the next one. My only regret is I didnt try to get more on my first one. Ill be honest the PPP's gave me life security....

If you have a small business make sure you have a good relationship with your bank. They hit me up like yo come get some of this paper. I was like BET!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I got 2 PPP's used them via payroll and was already forgiven. I dont get why people dont understand these were for real small businesses..

Literally connected my Payroll portal to the bank, boom like maybe 2 months after got a forgiveness letter, month after got the next one. My only regret is I didnt try to get more on my first one. Ill be honest the PPP's gave me life security....

If you have a small business make sure you have a good relationship with your bank. They hit me up like yo come get some of this paper. I was like BET!
It’s easy cause many people are naive to owning a business or how 1 operates.. so many individuals didn’t know the first step to owning 1 was that simple thing called an llc .. so you had many people without those things thinking hey I can apply for this even though nothing says I actually own a biz..they’ll never looked that up and go wait a sec who the fuck is this person..one person got it and than told others who also didn’t know about that thing..all they heard was free money and they jumped on it thinking the irs wasn’t going to backtrack on 5 fig loans smh.. they really woke up and said yeppp there’s no way this is a bad idea and will get caught

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Sounds like some crabs in a barrel ass shit.
Cause Elon aint paying no fucking taxes like that.
Go run and tell that.
Use your tiktok platform to highlight the true injustices.
Elon has paid all the taxes that he was due. What does he have to do with PPP scams?
Now they gon “juice the economy” again by locking these bamas up and benefiting the Corrections Corporations of America (CCA).

The fucked up part is that alot of the PPP scammers are Black. Biden pandered to us for our vote, hasn't really gave us much, and now he is giving the IRS steroids specifically to go after us. We bailed out Banks with money that they have not paid back. I wonder what the fallout will be for Biden and Prosecutor Harris if people are actually prosecuted for this. I know ALOT of folks that have got PPP loans and many of them are squares that have never got in trouble before. It was TOO easy to get paid because alot of businesses genuinely needed them to stay afloat and it would have taken too long to do due diligence.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Elon has paid all the taxes that he was due. What does he have to do with PPP scams?

The fucked up part is that alot of the PPP scammers are Black. Biden pandered to us for our vote, hasn't really gave us much, and now he is giving the IRS steroids specifically to go after us. We bailed out Banks with money that they have not paid back. I wonder what the fallout will be for Biden and Prosecutor Harris if people are actually prosecuted for this. I know ALOT of folks that have got PPP loans and many of them are squares that have never got in trouble before. It was TOO easy to get paid because alot of businesses genuinely needed them to stay afloat and it would have taken too long to do due diligence.

Joe Biden hates black people because he won't let them get away with scamming government funds.

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How much was they giving out? And if it's a "loan" what were the terms?... so I'm assuming people were creating fake business or giving false information on the business they currently have?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How much was they giving out? And if it's a "loan" what were the terms?... so I'm assuming people were creating fake business or giving false information on the business they currently have?
People with no bizz were giving out false information..them loans were ranging from 10,000 or more

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
That shit was a trap from da get go.

Sounds like some crabs in a barrel ass shit.
Cause Elon aint paying no fucking taxes like that.
Go run and tell that.
Use your tiktok platform to highlight the true injustices.

Whataboutisms ain't gon' keep none of these stupid, greedy muthafuckas out da penintainchy. Y'all gon' learn that Black folks can't do da same shit as these peckerwoods regardless of how unfair or injust da laws are. Da shit ain't rocket science.

Last edited: