Tik Tok Sista sends a Warning to PPP Recipients

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn when will niggas learn. Do not fuck with the FEDS and their money.....

We will be seeing these stories for the next 10 years....
This isn't new acts. They just getting caught now. They didn't know that PPP was gonna be taken so serious.
Especially since all the white people and big corporations doing it ARENT getting caught and going to jail for it!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'll match this one.

Orange County Supervisor Andrew Do directed over $9 million in Covid funds to a foundation that was secretly co-owned by his daughter. Out of the $9 million, 15% went towards their stated purpose of feeding the needy Vietnamese in Orange County

Here's the wild part, he was County Supervisor
(estimated salary of $274,000/yr),
his wife is an Orange County Superior Court Judge
(estimated salaryof $243,000/yr)

Median household income in Orange County was $109,400 for 2018 - 2022

Just to put that into perspective......

and they were stealing funds that were directed to their fellow Vietnamese......

dudes term was over in a few months and he could've sat back an chilled, but nah he wanted his "golden parachute" too

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I'll match this one.

Orange County Supervisor Andrew Do directed over $9 million in Covid funds to a foundation that was secretly co-owned by his daughter. Out of the $9 million, 15% went towards their stated purpose of feeding the needy Vietnamese in Orange County

Here's the wild part, he was County Supervisor
(estimated salary of $274,000/yr),
his wife is an Orange County Superior Court Judge
(estimated salaryof $243,000/yr)

Median household income in Orange County was $109,400 for 2018 - 2022

Just to put that into perspective......

and they were stealing funds that were directed to their fellow Vietnamese......

dudes term was over in a few months and he could've sat back an chilled, but nah he wanted his "golden parachute" too

Daaaamn.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Tell me about it. I heard about it from LAist podcast.

The County Supervisors changed the law/ rule that all budget/discretionary appointments had to have a public hearing first. At these hearings the public would have an opportunity to ask questions and representatives from the companies would have to state their cases and answer questions.

Andrew was one of the top proponents to skip the hearings "in the name of speeding funds to the people."....

So they started approving monetary awards in private.

But they say he and the daughter was wiling before that. She was listed as an employee of a company that had received County funds, iirc earning around $200K, while she was a full-time college student in a whole other part of the state.

She did this again for another company, just after college and then once ole dad got the scam/bribes streamlined she hit the County directly for millions.