Tik Tok Sista sends a Warning to PPP Recipients

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Same here. I thought was for legit companies till someone I know filed a nice tax return this year. They made a ton of money helping folks fill out ppp loan apps.

and it seems like a certain type, like they went DEEP into the hoods of america... and its fucked up because I heard they building new prisons and

states are signing contracts to gaurantee they will keep the prisons over 90 percent full.. I forgot what states they were... but fo real.. I dont trust

Nothing this govt tells my aboriginal american copper brown ass.. bruh job told everyone if they dont get vaccinated they wont be allowed in the building,

that was dec 27th.. I said fuck it left a day earlier to make sure I was compliant.. lol.. bruh

it felt so good walking away from some muthafuckas trying to strongarm you economically into doing something you dont want to do..

by my actions I smacked the shit out them muthafuckas.. walked and took all my energy with me... felt so good and empowering..

I been getting healtheir and healtheir ever since.. its like I got a whole new lease on life..

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice . I have a legit business, but didn't apply because I didn't need it.

What's the point of prosecuting poor folks who took the money?
Because the money was meant for people who needed it
There were legit businesses who needed the money but couldn’t get it, because scammers made the well run dry
Niggas were copping jewelry, whips and homes. Cmon man….
Yo I was really going to @ that nigga too lmao
@Adam Knows
How much did you get?

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What's the point of prosecuting poor folks who took the money?
Poor people caught up in the prison system are very valuable.

All those white folks who live in the middle of bumble fuck ameriKKKa will now have jobs in these newly built prisons.

Don't forget, these states with low population get to count inmates as residents, this helps their electoral vote numbers.

This system is by design, those that took the bait are now trapped.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Elon paid 4% in taxes.
Hardworking people buying much more than that.
Elon takes advantage and if we tried the same approach we would be audited and go to jail.
Elon has paid all the taxes that he was due. What does he have to do with PPP scams?

The fucked up part is that alot of the PPP scammers are Black. Biden pandered to us for our vote, hasn't really gave us much, and now he is giving the IRS steroids specifically to go after us. We bailed out Banks with money that they have not paid back. I wonder what the fallout will be for Biden and Prosecutor Harris if people are actually prosecuted for this. I know ALOT of folks that have got PPP loans and many of them are squares that have never got in trouble before. It was TOO easy to get paid because alot of businesses genuinely needed them to stay afloat and it would have taken too long to do due diligence.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga you obviously don't own a business that has to pay employees.

White people are the biggest scammers on the face of the Earth.

Tell us how you hate black people.

This thread is hilarious. Dudes in here saying the government hate Black people because they're going after the scammers that took PPP money. Really????

This is the only site where every day some of y'all sound dumber than the day before.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

I swear you dudes in his show how dumb you are every fucking day. The people in this thread are saying that arresting PPP scammers is attacking black people. Only your dumbass could see me laughing at people saying that and say I must be anti black. Way too many of y'all in here should have ended his blowjobs

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@YoungSinister @Deezz @Amajorfucup @4 Dimensional

This hood rat a career criminal at 23 yrld.

k2ffD97lHXeqSs9DFAtL.jpg

Three years ago, she got caught up in some bank robbery.

t_38862ac274b54fa8b87aff2846e18505_name_t_00dce01181da44b0944327d581ac5683_name_file_1280x720_2000_v3_1_.jpg

Name Gray, Tynea Lynnshay DOB 12/13/1998 Age 23 Height 5′ 2″ Weight 179.0 lbs Race Black Sex Female Address Prairieville, LOUISIANA 70769 Arrested By Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office

Charges

• Failure to Appear-Bench Warrant
  • Forgery
  • Theft $5000 but less than $25k (Felony)
  • Attempt Theft > $750 but < $25k (Misdemeanor)
Bonds
  • 15000.00 Combo
  • 15000.00 Combo
  • 15000.00 Combo
  • Cash

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

k2ffD97lHXeqSs9DFAtL.jpg

t_38862ac274b54fa8b87aff2846e18505_name_t_00dce01181da44b0944327d581ac5683_name_file_1280x720_2000_v3_1_.jpg

Name Gray, Tynea Lynnshay DOB 12/13/1998 Age 23 Height 5′ 2″ Weight 179.0 lbs Race Black Sex Female Address Prairieville, LOUISIANA 70769 Arrested By Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office

Charges

• Forgery
Bonds
  • 15000.00 Combo
  • 15000.00 Combo
  • 15000.00 Combo
  • Cash

Only 23. Tough life to live

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

k2ffD97lHXeqSs9DFAtL.jpg

Charges

• Forgery
Bonds
  • 15000.00 Combo
  • 15000.00 Combo
  • 15000.00 Combo
  • Cash
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I knew she was in the game way before PPP.

I bet she gets a decade at least!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

It Not even close

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Show me the white people arrested.
They allowed the white companies to give back money.

They definitely getting hemmed up. Came across a few articles of white folks getting jailed.

However, I think if these folks are able to pay the money back after the audit, then they may be able to escape prosecution.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Show me the white people arrested.
They allowed the white companies to give back money.

Charged with taking out 1.7 MIL in fraudulent PPP loans. ( Dude on the left )

https://www.canyon-news.com/film-producer-arrested-charged-with-1-7-million-ppp-loan-fraud/112743

“This defendant allegedly used Paycheck Protection Program loans to pay off his personal credit card debts and other personal expenses, rather than using the funds for legitimate business needs,” said Assistant Attorney General Brian A. Benczkowski of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division. “As the department has made clear, those who defraud the PPP to line their own pockets at the expense of the American people will be brought to justice.”

A $40,000 payment that Sadleir made on his car loan – allegedly using the PPP loan money – was reversed, and JPMorgan Chase froze the bank accounts associated with the scheme.

48D847C4-087A-400E-9603-80F74110D672-1068x712.jpeg

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The most common thing I am seeing in these sentences are $250k fine and you have to pay the money back.

Biden didn’t forgive the PPP loans like people think. Yes, forgiven is used correctly and you can provide receipts.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn, bruh!

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn, bruh!

Randy Xavier Jones went hard in the paint! He said half a mil, go hard or go home.

Randy-Xavier-Jones-mugshot.jpg

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Now they gon “juice the economy” again by locking these bamas up and benefiting the Corrections Corporations of America (CCA).
Wait, I thought Biden destroyed the prison industrial complex? Swear I read a nigga say that on this very site maybe even as recently as yesterday! :roflmao:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

kirkout

DCPG
Registered
Wait, I thought Biden destroyed the prison industrial complex? Swear I read a nigga say that on this very site maybe even as recently as yesterday! :roflmao:
Well, I guess they kind of did with your Trumpsters running around committing crimes and not being prosecuted. :hmm:

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor