Tito_Cacson. BGOL’s biggest coon

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
He always passes his coonery off as if he's some nuanced thinker. I thought that maybe he was just coon who was conservative, but now you see he's just psyop to shift the opinion of BGOL further right. There are no serious people who believe a word of what Candace Owens says and anyone who says George Floyd died from fentanyl and not from a cracker snuffing the life out of him should be banned from this site.

For me it's the most infuriating part of my guy's posts, he believes he's spitting some Ether lmao, but it's shit you'll hear in a saloon in Arkansas or some stupid bullshit.... super basic, completely unoriginal CAC shit :lol:

Personally I don’t get why we attack each other like this. I like Tito. He makes valid points and articulates them well. U may not agree but isn’t that the point of this board? Truth 'is a funny dude who likes Asian pussy. I love it too so he’s a cool dude in my book. I know we got differences of opinion but like ol boy said decades ago: can’t we all just get along?

It's only articulate and interesting to the extent you haven't been exposed to many serious ideas imo. No hate.

This guy makes a post complaining that we just attack people and call each other names instead of raising the discourse.

Someone asks him to be the first one to raise and he responds with attacks and name calling.

You can’t make this shit up lol.

I actually believe @daddyfatsacks9000 means well but my man is blind to the irony of his posting style lol.

I'm glad some of yall are getting hip to this fuck nigga @Tito_Jackson 's ways tho!

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
I actually believe @daddyfatsacks9000 means well but my man is blind to the irony of his posting style lol.
I know that guy big tex got my name in his dick suckers. Bucko got mad when I told him to eat shit. His panties are in a bunch from the fuckin she hulk thread and his faggotry is bleeding over to other threads. I put him on ignore because I don't argue with women or individuals that think or act like women. As far as I'm concerned this is as feminine as it gets.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I know that guy big tex got my name in his dick suckers. Bucko got mad when I told him to eat shit. His panties are in a bunch from the fuckin she hulk thread and his faggotry is bleeding over to other threads. I put him on ignore because I don't argue with women or individuals that think or act like women. As far as I'm concerned this is as feminine as it gets.

Where was I mad. All I said was...if you want the level of discourse raised and for us to stop calling each other names, do it and show us how it's done.

Apparently that was the shit you can't stand lmao.

Show me where I called you out of your name ONCE in this thread,

It's YOU that has done nothin but attack and call names since you came in here and tried to convince everyone else not to do it, and you still haven't stopped.

So tell me who is the one lowering the discourse brotha...

You know what, I'll do what you claimed you wanted to do, but apparently can't and keep the discourse raised.

I won't stoop to your level.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Once again, famo came in the thread saying the discourse needs to be raised, when asked to raise his own discourse, got mad, started attacking, windmilling and calling names. And he has the gall to call someone else feminine LMAO.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
What that nigga was saying in the she hulk thread?

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Anybody talking shit about BLM purchasing million dollar property is out of touch with the LA market.

Do you ride on the JDL or other organizations on their property, or is this more crabs in a bucket.

Now they should be audited, and if there is impropriety they should be forced to make amends and face possible jail time.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Anybody talking shit about BLM purchasing million dollar property is out of touch with the LA market.

Do you ride on the JDL or other organizations on their property, or is this more crabs in a bucket.

Now they should be audited, and if there is impropriety they should be forced to make amends and face possible jail time.
Whataboutism

sharkbait28

International Member
He was one of the niggas all extra butt hurt about the show for one reason or another. Called me a buffoon for just being high and enjoying the goofiness. He's a nobody. No actual opinions just rides other niggas waves.

Nah, you cool and I see you but @Big Tex a bgol icon on this political shit… even tho I hate this fuck nigga’s opinions on Corporate Dems :lol:

Brothas like him are gonna watch these Republicans George Jefferson walk back into power and enact their retarded culture war bullshit policies while shouting down the only Dems who could actually condemn this fuck-shit convincingly with POPULAR and meaningful policies from the left. :yes:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Nah, you cool and I see you but @Big Tex a bgol icon on this political shit… even tho I hate this fuck nigga’s opinions on Corporate Dems :lol:

Brothas like him are gonna watch these Republicans George Jefferson walk back into power and enact their retarded culture war bullshit policies while shouting down the only Dems who could actually condemn this fuck-shit convincingly with POPULAR and meaningful policies from the left. :yes:

:lol:

Bruh I may shit talk some far left dems but I’m down for them like 4 flat tires to beat Republicans.

And if I’m tough on AOC it’s because she has unlimited potential.

Fuck all Republicans and BGOL MAGA.

sharkbait28

International Member
:lol:

Bruh I may shit talk some far left dems but I’m down for them like 4 flat tires to beat Republicans.

And if I’m tough on AOC it’s because she has unlimited potential.

Fuck all Republicans and BGOL MAGA.

Respeck bruh, I was in my cups the other night, you are not a “fuck nigga” lmao. The energy of the this long overdue thread done caught up with me and I was clearly on some dumb stuff.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
You’d be surprised how many black folk rock with Coondace and co-sign this documentary.

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
1FXiy.gif