Told you the ADOS/FBA shit is a scam

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

is this still a reparations movement or what ?

lemme guess again, this is a reparations movement, and as always finding people in faraway Africa (who r far removed from anything to do with whatever ur reparations /delineation issues are in America and then mocking them to make urself feel better is what this reparations & delineation is all about..

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
is this still a reparations movement or what ?

lemme guess again, this is a reparations movement, and as always finding people in faraway Africa (who r far removed from anything to do with whatever ur reparations /delineation issues are in America and then mocking them to make urself feel better is what this reparations & delineation is all about..

Powerless people doing powerless shit. Mothafuckas act like Martha when she sees Sally’s baby bump.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
One person’s opinion on an entire continent? Lol, y’all are reduced to this?

How should I interpret this "one person's" opinion:
Why did black Americans run from the South and now running back to South again.

You muthafuckas get gentrified so often, it should be an official holiday this point.

You've yet to answer that!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never realized how much immigrants lie until this thread.
the biggest voices againt tariq & fba /ados
taharka bey
brandon
gullahgeechee
pen

which one of them is an immigrant?

and which lie have they told..?
anyway, question remains ,will he start with his sister & her husband in his propossed black& brown colaltion doc ?

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the biggest voices againt tariq & fba /ados
taharka bey
brandon
gullahgeechee
pen

which one of them is an immigrant?

and which lie have they told..?
anyway, question remains ,will he start with his sister & her husband in his propossed black& brown colaltion doc ?

I'll try my hand at actually conversing with you.

I doubt, your being serious. I'll give it 1 shot..

MangoBob.... Why do you consider yourself.. A tether?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll try my hand at actually conversing with you.

I doubt, your being serious. I'll give it 1 shot..

MangoBob.... Why do you consider yourself.. A tether?
being serios is answering ,y previous question ..but u still havent answered it, about ur claim about "immigrants lying"
so now to deflect to the next bs

to answer ur current question u first have to show me where i considered myself a "tether"

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
You black immigrants can’t keep black Americans off your minds. Go back to your countries and fix it up instead of leeching off black Americans and then talking shit about black Americans at the same time. Can you believe that?

That’s why I’m glad black Americans are delineating. This cuts off your carribeans, if you’re American or not. Latinos, Asians, Africans, Arabs, whites, etc. You won’t leech off black Americans no more.

This Mangobob character sees what’s going very early on and it’s fucking with him. He’s scared he and others can’t leech of us anymore. They’re not use to fighting for anything.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
being serios is answering ,y previous question ..but u still havent answered it, about ur claim about "immigrants lying"
so now to deflect to the next bs

to answer ur current question u first have to show me where i considered myself a "tether"

Every other post is you defending tethers or coming forth with posts bashing people whohave vitriol for them.

If it doesn't apply to you why are you so passionate about our earned hatred for tethers?

Your not upset if wiggers are bashed, or culture vultures. Your not creating threads attacking people who attack coons. Why is this tether thing a hill you decided to die on??

To answer your question.

Lies about what FBA is. The blatant lies and fraudulent gossip about prominent FBA figures, in order to sew intentional misinformation. And your stance on why you immingrants disliked FBA up to 20 years before the lineage had a formal name to it or people like Tariq Nasheed were known public figures.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every other post is you defending tethers or coming forth with posts bashing people whohave vitriol for them.

If it doesn't apply to you why are you so passionate about our earned hatred for tethers?

Your not upset if wiggers are bashed, or culture vultures. Your not creating threads attacking people who attack coons. Why is this tether thing a hill you decided to die on??

To answer your question.

Lies about what FBA is. The blatant lies and fraudulent gossip about prominent FBA figures, in order to sew intentional misinformation. And your stance on why you immingrants disliked FBA up to 20 years before the lineage had a formal name to it or people like Tariq Nasheed were known public figures.
yeah word salad and still no proof of said lies &

1st : why would i be a member of a online chat where its members freely spew white supremacist adjacent rhetoric about black imigrants & africans all the way in Africa? in essence ur sayin i should just shut up about it & let yall poison bgol with it and neither am i a member of any online chat that spews hatred at any group of black ppl, its clear u are fine with members of this online chat spewing literal white supremacist rhetoric verbatim that actual white supremacist spew at black ppl & u wanna cover it with bs "group advocacy crap"
bcos if ua a true blackman it also should concern u,

the hatred & white supremacist vitriol ppl who identify as fba ados spew .. but ure obviously fine with it.. but im not ..
so...dont like me posting fba ados then dont come into my threads to cry bcos i will never stop!!

& why should i be upset if wiggers are bashed or whatever "culture vultures".. im not a white person! & how are wiggers?culture vulture synonymous with africans in africa & black immigrants ? & why shouldnt i as a blackman defend against lies & xenophobic rhetoric thats verbatim white supremacist rhetoric spewed at africans & black imigrants ,& now ure using the same words,

why should that concern me a a blackman? .. are u even a blackman ?

lastly fba ados dont speak for nor represent black america/african americans

Last edited:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
You black immigrants can’t keep black Americans off your minds. Go back to your countries and fix it up instead of leeching off black Americans and then talking shit about black Americans at the same time. Can you believe that?

That’s why I’m glad black Americans are delineating. This cuts off your carribeans, if you’re American or not. Latinos, Asians, Africans, Arabs, whites, etc. You won’t leech off black Americans no more.

This Mangobob character sees what’s going very early on and it’s fucking with him. He’s scared he and others can’t leech of us anymore. They’re not use to fighting for anything.
You buy ass off niggas in the Amazon rainforest. Who the fuck would be "leeching" off of you?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You black immigrants can’t keep black Americans off your minds.
yet ur hategroup stays spewing white supremacist rhetoric about africans & black immigrants 24/7 for the past 6yrs,

Go back to your countries
what else do nazis say to ppl ? reality check, immigrants will go back to their countries when america ur yt massa also leaves out of their countries that it rapes, steals & plunders from to build up america into the superpower it is..deal?

but i notice u dont tell the euros to "go back to their countries" is it becos ur a powerless online hategroup who dont control who comes in or goes out of america? should trump also "go back" since his mother was scottish"?
again, who is stopping u from delineating ? u create a boogyman scenario in ur empty hateful head & argue against it as if its real..
who is stopping u from "delineating "? show me

This Mangobob character sees what’s going very early on and it’s fucking with him. He’s scared he and others can’t leech of us anymore. They’re not use to fighting for anything
"leech of what exactly ? :rolleyes2:

"not used to fighting for anything" ?
when was the last time u picked up arms to fight ur oppressor ?, theres literally ppl in black countries figting real armed war & u think nobody fights but u fba ados cowards who r beggin to be next to white ppl while tryin to cover ur cowardice with xenophobia & black nazism , foh !

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

fukkin idiot actully wrote
"fba is not divisive" while callin ppl "tethers" & dehumanizing africa & whole continents of africans on twitter daily for fun while mocking dying african children who get shot in the head by white supremacists and if anyone speak against those hateful black nazi actions it must mean they oppose ur delineation,? so ur delineation means u must dehumanize africa & make up lies & manfacture hateful nrratives ?

no one ever said "acknowledging ur "lineage" is divisive,

thats what u try to push &tell urself to deflect from ur hatecult divisiveness, its like when u hit racist white ppl for their behvior& they argue "u just dont like white ppl becos we're white or whatever cover excuse they attempt to use ..
again ..nobody is stopping u from delineating & nobdoy is stoppin u from "acknowledging ur lineage" so why do u keep repeating the lie?
can u show me where africans or black immigrants have actively stopped u from delineating as u claim?

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

typical

Prof. Kevin Brown - How Black Immigrants are Changing the Meaning of the Historic Struggle by Blacks​

"Prof. Kevin Brown, Indiana University, USA Session 1 - Perspectives on the Theme Dalits and African-Americans in 21st Century: Learning from Cross-Cultural Experiences Organized by Centre for Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policies (CSSEIP) & Dr. Ambedkar Studies Centre National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru Sponsored by Indian Council For Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi
This seminar is proposed to bring scholars from USA and India to discuss and share their expertise and learning focused on understanding caste and race from critical perspective. The purpose of the conference is therefore to engage in cross-cultural discussions about the similarities and differences between the African-Americans in USA and the Dalits in India with regard to their experiences of exclusion and discrimination, marginalization and exploitation and threat to their life itself, and that it would provide the participants of both USA and India with invaluable insights in understanding such realities that the two countries are faced with today."

now explain to us how this video is about black immigrants & africans.. u just like to pull shit off the web so long as it something u think u can twist into pushing ur hate agenda ,. so again "how this video is about black immigrants & africans"

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah word salad and still no proof of said lies &

1st : why would i be a member of a online chat where its members freely spew white supremacist adjacent rhetoric about black imigrants & africans all the way in Africa? in essence ur sayin i should just shut up about it & let yall poison bgol with it and neither am i a member of any online chat that spews hatred at any group of black ppl, its clear u are fine with members of this online chat spewing literal white supremacist rhetoric verbatim that actual white supremacist spew at black ppl & u wanna cover it with bs "group advocacy crap"
bcos if ua a true blackman it also should concern u,

the hatred & white supremacist vitriol ppl who identify as fba ados spew .. but ure obviously fine with it.. but im not ..
so...dont like me posting fba ados then dont come into my threads to cry bcos i will never stop!!

& why should i be upset if wiggers are bashed or whatever "culture vultures".. im not a white person! & how are wiggers?culture vulture synonymous with africans in africa & black immigrants ? & why shouldnt i as a blackman defend against lies & xenophobic rhetoric thats verbatim white supremacist rhetoric spewed at africans & black imigrants ,& now ure using the same words,

why should that concern me a a blackman? .. are u even a blackman ?

lastly fba ados dont speak for nor represent black america/african americans

See, trolling. I can't with yall on here. I don't even think your black TBH you seem more like an undercover white instigating beef.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
its been said with photo proof he flies down to "tether" countries to f+k trannies , I wish those trannies would also tell him to" go back to ur country"
Repugs will go wherever to make their dollars stretch. Have no issues with that.

However .. wanting to get it on with Maria whose birth name is Michael .. that’s something else.