Told you the ADOS/FBA shit is a scam

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Hah yes black immigrants have the same positions as racist white judges .. ha yes the braindead fba ados hatecult ideology! Wonder why everyone sees ur hatecult for what it is

Why aren't you saying anything about Bill Gates?????

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I live in the real world not in no delusional xenophobic fba ados manufactured world !
so once again u made these claims and I asked u for proof for what ur basing these claims off & u r yet to provide proof except to say
im delusional & pretty much "I cant believe u dont believe me" then went into the usual "where ur family from? and u still haven't provided proof

its one thing to say some ppl in any group can be coons & compromised becos in any given population everyone will never see everything 100% with the general populace, u literally have black folks in america who will tell u trump is for black ppl & u cant tell them anything ,so do we take them who actually outnumber any stats u have of any number of black immigrants & paint the whole 50million black American pop with that ? do we have black americans who work wit them peoples secretly & openly like Sheriff Clarke, Tim Scots etc etc, ppl who actually have power & are/were in government who can actually effect change in our lives? ,do we paint all black America with them?
so how then can u paint some imaginary black immigrants u cant even prove or account for just becos u want to believe it so badly?

again u rant off with this narrative

"Are you really being THAT dishonest that you dont know the disdain many of my non "American" bruhs have for
their American brethren...??"

and I ask for proof I asked for how many is "MANY
" but it seems ur more mad that I asked than u r about providing the proof for ur claims

so it pretty much comes down to "I cant believe u dont believe me"
well, thats not logic or scientific

again u r free to belivef whatever u want to, but to get mad that ppl question ur claims instead of providing th proof is actually quiet suspect

PROOF you want proof of the obvious... hey look how foolish the request is..

If you can prove to me that your request is NOT foolish,

then Provide PROOF to me, the fact that most of my non "American" brethren are NOT

Jealous of their "American" counterparts....

Your LIFE is the proof, are you telling me, you never heard a West Indian, or African or Asian bruh,

talk down on African Americans, and when they did.

WHAT DID YOU SAY...??? hey you dont have to answer honestly..

I just want that to resonate within your psyche....so maybe one day,

you will stop the charade and be honest!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"MANY of our non"America" folks " ? no I dont!!!,
and this is from someone who has lived on both continents , now can u find ppl on both sides with warped ideas of what happens on either sides? yes but thats not the argument but to equate black immigrants to a KKK judge is the height of xenophobic insanity

Yes how many of my so called immigrant brethren, give IN to this XENOPHOBIC INSANITY,

are you implying that giving in, to this xenophobic insanity..

DOES NOT EXIST???

Is this your implication??

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
PROOF you want proof of the obvious... hey look how foolish the request is..

If you can prove to me that your request is NOT foolish,

then Provide PROOF to me, the fact that most of my non "American" brethren are NOT

Jealous of their "American" counterparts....

Your LIFE is the proof, are you telling me, you never heard a West Indian, or African or Asian bruh,

talk down on African Americans, and when they did.

WHAT DID YOU SAY...??? hey you dont have to answer honestly..

I just want that to resonate within your psyche....so maybe one day,

you will stop the charade and be honest!!!

YOU MADE THE CLAIM, AND I RESPONDED WITH A SIMPLE REQUEST FOR THE PROOF OF UR CLAIM AND NOW UR RESPONSE IS "MY REQUEST IS FOOLISH BECOS I DARED TO ASK U FOR THE PROOF ! " YEAH.. THATS CERTAINLY PROOF :thumbsup:
SO BASICALLY "BECOS IM X,Y,Z, AND I SAY SO" :roflmao::roflmao:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
YOU MADE THE CLAIM, AND I RESPONDED WITH A SIMPLE REQUEST FOR THE PROOF OF UR CLAIM AND NOW UR RESPONSE IS "MY REQUEST IS FOOLISH BECOS I DARED TO ASK U FOR THE PROOF ! " YEAH.. THATS CERTAINLY PROOF :thumbsup:
SO BASICALLY "BECOS IM X,Y,Z, AND I SAY SO" :roflmao::roflmao:

No its basically simple logic and everyone cannot apply it, therefore,

I aint mad at ya!!!

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Before the FBA grift.

:puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled:

Why did black Americans run from the South and now running back to South again.

You muthafuckas get gentrified so often, it should be an official holiday this point.

You muthafuckas get gentrified so often, it should be an official holiday this point.

:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled:

:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:
Yea that is interesting... funny how folks know how pale face be

on our dicks.. they could live anywhere in the world, they STILL got sundown towns,

dedicated to them and yet, GENTRIFICATION is a thing..

talk about obsession..... GATDAMN!!!!!

but mr met is most likely a tragic mulatto....and all mixed folks are NOT tragic..

just the ones that really want to identify as their pale face side, but dont feel accepted are...

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Yea that is interesting... funny how folks know how pale face be

on our dicks.. they could live anywhere in the world, they STILL got sundown towns,

dedicated to them and yet, GENTRIFICATION is a thing..

talk about obsession..... GATDAMN!!!!!

but mr met is most likely a tragic mulatto....and all mixed folks are NOT tragic..

just the ones that really want to identify as their pale face side, but dont feel accepted are...

Nah, Mr Met is a Jamaican immigrant tether who lives in New York, just like Darrkman. I know you live in NYC too. How do you deal with these types in the streets?

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"MANY of our non"America" folks " ? no I dont!!!,
and this is from someone who has lived on both continents , now can u find ppl on both sides with warped ideas of what happens on either sides? yes but thats not the argument but to equate black immigrants to a KKK judge is the height of xenophobic insanity
What’s insane is talking to someone clearly unwell.

Reactions: ugk

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, Mr Met is a Jamaican immigrant tether who lives in New York, just like Darrkman. I know you live in NYC too. How do you deal with these types in the streets?

to be honest, most of the dumbshit is discussed on the internet, real kniggas KNOW in the STREETs

its ALL ABOUT RESPECT so nobody going to just be talkin crazy like that..

unless they are a little off, or drunk or high as fuck.. plus in NYC in THIS ERA everybody wanna be a knigga

I see dwight boise dressin thier sons up, like we used to get laughed at growing up... the way we wore are

baseball caps to our sneakers...

NYC kniggas REAL NYC Kniggas get respect in the streets, all that insecure bullshit.. is kept to one's self...

now when folks get amongst their people.. its a whole different ball game..

but in the streets.. Respect is was and always will be THE NUMBER ONE RULE...

in the streets.. Not retarded shit like improving the race dumb shit..

How the fuck you improving your race making yourself more susceptible to skin cancer on a fuckin

tropical island.. how fuckin RETARDED IS THAT SHIT!!!

bruh they know better to come to Mrfreddygoodbud with dumbshit..

ILL HAVE MUTHAFUCKAS RETHINKIN THEIR WHOLE EXISTENCE!!!

they know what it is... they

respect the real NYC kniggas

they respect the gods...