Told you the ADOS/FBA shit is a scam

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
It’s exactly why. He’s speaking directly to it there.
No, it's not why y'all are being called "divisive". Brother Malcolm was able to state his case without resorting to calling Black immigrants "tethers", "animals", & "beasts". He also didn't lower himself and declare that he hates Black immigrants more then he hates white people. Demanding reparations for us is not "divisive", it's the fucking name calling and devaluing other Black people that is. Sadly, it's being led by a guy whose own wife & kids don't even qualify for reparations. And to be honest, I ain't too sure about him!

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
No, it's not why y'all are being called "divisive". Brother Malcolm was able to state his case without resorting to calling Black immigrants "tethers", "animals", & "beasts". He also didn't lower himself and declare that he hates Black immigrants more then he hates white people. Demanding reparations for us is not "divisive", it's the fucking name calling and devaluing other Black people that is. Sadly, it's being led by a guy whose own wife & kids don't even qualify for reparations. And to be honest, I ain't too sure about him!

You’re getting caught up in social media and willfully ignoring actual policy discussions. This is why the vitriol kicked off in the first place.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:cheers: :cheers: simply put

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
You acting like Israel right now breh.
"How could they do like us like this on Oct 7th, we innocent "...
Totally ignoring all the shit before that prompted it.
But it's cool though, play dumb.
We giving these tethers some MUCH needed straighten

:itsawrap: