Trad-Wife Influencer Who Said Everyone Is Married to A "Broke azz Nikkaz" Gets Fired!

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm glad this starting to get talked about.

It's easy to think that all white women want the Black dick, Black cock, BBC (whatever you wanna call it) but as these two dudes expertly pointed out there are just some white women who hate your ass, are not attracted to you and will never give you the pussy.

And I'm starting to wonder how old some of these dudes are, some of yall sound like horny teenagers, Blacked.com is not a reflection of real life.
So that's why this thread is 3 pages...smh

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It amazes me we can’t ignore haters. But this is a forum where a strong majority of the posters enjoy hate-watching.

Who's hating? Trad-Wife is the cool way to say "Traditional Wife" so if she was one, she wouldn't be working. And if the side chatter is true, even the far right is calling her out as being a troll because she had one, and was dressed in normal clothes in her double down video. She's a grifter troll.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
If she wasn't talking about black men, why even associate the N- word with black, I bet she should never call a white successful millionaire a rich nigga!