Trainer gets caught on Camera being a "Pervert" at the Gym

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dang. She took all of the Ls.

First, she's mad at the wrong dude. If anything, the other guy was checking her out (even that is suspect, but at least he was looking that way for longer. Second, the other dude actually works there, so he's within his rights to check on her to see what's up. But she was so gung ho about it that he responded to her aggression.

People need to learn not to start at full anger/annoyance unless you actually know what's going on. A situation like that could have been a nothing burger if old girl had just moved on.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

tenor-35.gif

SZWgpu.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Serious men need to invest in home gyms these days. Avoid these attention whores(because some of them look damn fucking good). Just not worth it. On some real shit, because a cat might actually be looking one day at some extreme thickness and you won't be able to deny shit. :eek: .... :lol:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Serious men need to invest in home gyms these days. Avoid these attention whores(because some of them look damn fucking good). Just not worth it. On some real shit, because a cat might actually be looking one day at some extreme thickness and you won't be able to deny shit. :eek: .... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:mannnnn forget that home gym stuff, I go to workout but seeing some extreme thickness is a extra bonus. I'll look but I'm just not staring and harassing women like some of these dudes, oh and women go to the gym to stare at men too and some of them will make comments

Last edited:

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But if you’re just looking what’s the problem lol

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
But if you’re just looking what’s the problem lol
I'm with you on that one. Public place. They wearing some crazy shit with a crazy body. Sheeeeeeeit. I'm looking.

It's the cats that go up to them, unsolicited, no eye contact, and fucking with them they should worry about. But these clout chasing bitching want to ruin cats for just looking. No catcalls. Nothing. Just fucking looking. :smh:

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm with you on that one. Public place. They wearing some crazy shit with a crazy body. Sheeeeeeeit. I'm looking.

It's the cats that go up to them, unsolicited, no eye contact, and fucking with them they should worry about. But these clout chasing bitching want to ruin cats for just looking. No catcalls. Nothing. Just fucking looking. :smh:
100% all of it. This chick better watch who she tries like that, a crazy dude would make it his business to fuck with her after the gym

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
So these white hoes are OK with their white men raping and using money that they've gained off the blood sweat and tears of black men to fuck all types of women all over the world, yet some black man looking at them is a major crime? Fuck out of here with that bullshit!!!!:angry:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Every gym has these stuck up bitches that dress up in tight spandex with juicy ass and pussy print showing but cop attitude when people start staring. I never understood wtf they mad about. :dunno:

images

Women feel like they can determine who can and can't look at them when they wear to tight and revealing clothes, if they find you attractive then they grant you permission to look and compliment and will smile and say thank you, but if they don't find you attractive then you aren't allowed to look at them and you sure better not give them a compliment because you're a pervert that is harassing them

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I ain't gone lie...I be spotting em on they squats..and I be feeling on em...and everything...and they don't say shit...I be snagging hoes out da gym...brah

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I ain't no damn gawker, but I wish a bitch would say some shit to me about where I put my own damn eyes.

Ain't no expectation of privacy in public.
Do you know how many times a broad has walked right in front of dudes in the gym and bent right over in they faces?

It happens so often that there are threads on message boards and memes about it.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't no damn gawker, but I wish a bitch would say some shit to me about where I put my own damn eyes.

Ain't no expectation of privacy in public.

a bitch can't tell me nuttin....I went to a hood junt Saturday at 4am....and took over some ratchets party...and took they got dam whole table... brah

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a bitch can't tell me nuttin....I went to a hood junt Saturday at 4am....and took over some ratchets party...and took they got dam whole table... brah

Killa. I know your boys who roll wit you got to keep they heads on a swivel 24/7 bruh. I aint tryna scrap every damn night fucking wit you.