Trainer gets caught on Camera being a "Pervert" at the Gym

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Women be playing too many games and get highly emotional under stress. If you do talk to them, they think you will hit on them when you have zero interest - similar to talking to another male coworker. It is these desperate young beta males that have them conditioned them that every man is pursuing something with them.

I see women as a hassle, troublesome, and limiting your freedom after years of experience; especially white women. This far outweighs any pleasure you might gain from copulation.

Women don't need us to hunt, build their hut, or do anything for them. The days of spending all you time in a romantic relationship copulating repeatedly is over.

healthy-relationships-title-image_tcm7-213338.jpg

You will meet a person briefly for a month, mate, and coparent offspring separately, if at all. In the past she would have desperately threw herself at a man for her survival.

Women will develop a phallic clitoris due to their high testosterone that they pleasure other women, while having reproductive organs for us when she decides the time is right. This is how hyenas get down with each other, the women retract their phallic clitoris and briefly mate with the men. She goes on the hunt and take care of the offspring.

Black James Bond

International
International Member
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Women be playing too many games and get highly emotional under stress. If you do talk to them, they think you will hit on them when you have zero interest - similar to talking to another male coworker. It is these desperate young beta males that have them conditioned them that every man is pursuing something with them.

I see women as a hassle, troublesome, and limiting your freedom after years of experience; especially white women. This far outweighs any pleasure you might gain from copulation.

Ahhh, I don't know about that, but to each his own

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My gym used to be the shit but now it's turned into an influencer gym. Mostly half-naked women walking around with tripods who get upset if someone walks into their shot. Years before I would've been cool with the view and just kept it pushing. Now I make sure to not look at their thirsty asses and I damn sure don't speak. I get in, do my workout, get out.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

How tall is Arnold Schwarzenegger, I thought that Joey Swoll dude was a midget...I always see people tagging him on TikTok when someone makes a questionable gym video, I went to his page and was like this dude a pumped midget thinking he's the authority on all things GYM...lol

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
My gym used to be the shit but now it's turned into an influencer gym. Mostly half-naked women walking around with tripods who get upset if someone walks into their shot. Years before I would've been cool with the view and just kept it pushing. Now I make sure to not look at their thirsty asses and I damn sure don't speak. I get in, do my workout, get out.

I see as many dudes recording themselves as women

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
How tall is Arnold Schwarzenegger, I thought that Joey Swoll dude was a midget...I always see people tagging him on TikTok when someone makes a questionable gym video, I went to his page and was like this dude a pumped midget thinking he's the authority on all things GYM...lol
6ft - 6'1" i believe