Female Algerian Olympic boxer Imane Khelif, mis‐gendered as trans, faces backlash after win

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So this “man” has been beaten by 9 other women?

This ain’t my battle. One side thinks it’s a man and the other side arguing with these flat earthers over it. They both can have each other lol.

It's confusing because the trannies want to use Imane Khelif for their agenda and right wingers want to use her for their agenda.

And her ass is caught in the middle.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From what I understand, this is similar to the Castor Semaya situation, so not a granny, but more of a medical "freak", probably born with female outer parts and also testes that never drop but thar person gets the male infusion of testosterone, but was declared female at birth and raised as a Vera De Milo lookin girl.
If that's the case, it's real fucked up because it's not the person's choice....but where I had some sympathy for Castor's plight, a combat sport is just different.

They need to just say hey, sorry, it's on nature, but we gotta spin you off into hermaphrodite category and you can shadow box for the gold if we can't find any others for you to fight. :lol:

Then there's the fact that she/he was beaten by a full woman. That chick must be a beast.

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
6yqyeg2329gd1.jpeg

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not my personal battle but the facts are always important. You got misinformed people treating others like fools and leading with lies. That's never good for society. Imane Khelif was born female. Isn't a tranny or intersex. Born with a pussy and tits. Genotype - chromosomes are xy - male. Phenotype - observable female characteristics. Her syndrome presents a problem in her testosterone production levels. So her levels are or should be similar to those of other females. The fucked up.part is that the IBA didn't even provide test results for denial. Also said that they didn't test for testosterone levels. So what was the basis for the disqualification in 2023? There's another boxer Lin from China who I don't know as much details about but was also disqualified in 2023. Fights today.

This isn't like Semenaya the runner who had to take testosterone blockers.

Wait til y'all find out about those born with a vagina and then at puberty grow a penis. :dunno:

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
It's confusing because the trannies want to use Imane Khelif for their agenda and right wingers want to use her for their agenda.

And her ass is caught in the middle.
Former white males, fighting white males for power.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Not my personal battle but the facts are always important. You got misinformed people treating others like fools and leading with lies. That's never good for society. Imane Khelif was born female. Isn't a tranny or intersex. Born with a pussy and tits. Genotype - chromosomes are xy - male. Phenotype - observable female characteristics. Her syndrome presents a problem in her testosterone production levels. So her levels are or should be similar to those of other females. The fucked up.part is that the IBA didn't even provide test results for denial. Also said that they didn't test for testosterone levels. So what was the basis for the disqualification in 2023? There's another boxer Lin from China who I don't know as much details about but was also disqualified in 2023. Fights today.

This isn't like Semenaya the runner who had to take testosterone blockers.

Wait til y'all find out about those born with a vagina and then at puberty grow a penis. :dunno:
In the video I posted it kinda goes into detail about the IBA, but it borders rumors and hearsay...

IBA is run by Russia and was accepted by the IOC as an official testing commission. They had some shady business practices and the IOC apparently disassociated themselves from them.

The rumor is that this Algerian fighter and the Taiwanese fighter had won fights against Russian fighters and then shortly after the failed gender tests came out. Timing is a bit off, no?

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What I don't understand is how this Algerian person has lost 9 times to women in the amateur ranks. Who the hell was the opponent?

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
In the video I posted it kinda goes into detail about the IBA, but it borders rumors and hearsay...

IBA is run by Russia and was accepted by the IOC as an official testing commission. They had some shady business practices and the IOC apparently disassociated themselves from them.

The rumor is that this Algerian fighter and the Taiwanese fighter had won fights against Russian fighters and then shortly after the failed gender tests came out. Timing is a bit off, no?
Could be re fighting vs Russian fighters and the post IBA test results. Larger conspiracy could be to stir chaos during a presidential election cycle and use disinformation to influence voters? Always works, no matter the outcome.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Kalief was holding back in these fights, this year you can tell she was going all in and has added muscle so you know those blows were hitting, the other woman said she's never been hit like that before... lol

She definitely let her nuts hang for the Olympics :lol:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
She doesn't have nuts.

She comes from a country that would jail her for being a transgender.

The bitch is just a super tom boy.
Not even worth arguing with people who don't want the truth and who's minds are made up without any facts.

Notice no one mentions that the Russian federation that was banned for being corrupt only banned her after she beat a Russian fighter lmao bgol...the ivermectin/flat earth/terriology breeding ground lol

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Random Thought.

As somebody who watches women's sports, particularly softball, I definitely do not want to see a tranny in women's sports but I am concerned that sore loser women accuse particularly stronger or taller women of being trans when they are not.

(and to use an immature example). When accused of being trans, Joseline Hernandez, posted a fully nude picture and a vaginal close-up video, to prove she was female, these female athletes aren't going to do that, so when the accusation comes out, it'll probably follow them for life.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thanks to Elon I've changed my stance.

Imane Khelif is 100% woman with a wet pussy and huge tits!

goodfellas-wiseguys.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Two BGOL dudes having the conversation.. lol
Shannon said she has periods and can get pregnant so that means she's a WOMAN, Ocho doesn't know anything about anything..lol

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Transgender (or questionably gendered) athletes need to compete against themselves, Period.