Female Algerian Olympic boxer Imane Khelif, mis‐gendered as trans, faces backlash after win

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not saying that she's a man, I'm just saying that a week without a razor that she'd look like this

teen-wolf-teen-wolf80s.gif

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
So we making thread title corrections now?
Is this what we doing?

Yes. People are drawing false conclusions based on your inflammatory title. Algiers is a Muslim country. They are not going to tolerate gay or trans folk, even for an Olympic title. A 20 sec Google search shows she was born and raised female. For you to continue to keep this nonsense going after having been told several times means you intentionally malicious or unintentionally stupid. Regardless, you can change it to something that resembles the truth, or I can lock it.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
^^^ By far the best mod on here (even though she let me get harassed by a deranged Biden lover flooding the Withdraw From The Race thread with MAGA gifs for three weeks :hmm:)

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Yes. People are drawing false conclusions based on your inflammatory title. Algiers is a Muslim country. They are not going to tolerate gay or trans folk, even for an Olympic title. A 20 sec Google search shows she was born and raised female. For you to continue to keep this nonsense going after having been told several times means you intentionally malicious or unintentionally stupid. Regardless, you can change it to something that resembles the truth, or I can lock it.
yes-hell.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why would they do that? :confused: If they give her money, then every female boxer who loses in the Olympics should receive the same price money.

No one should get prize money for getting their ass whupped because a lady looks like a man.

cstrong79

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I think Kalief was holding back in these fights, this year you can tell she was going all in and has added muscle so you know those blows were hitting, the other woman said she's never been hit like that before... lol

lol who the fk gets to the Olympics and holds back? Especially inna sport where you can actually make $ post-Olympics

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
So we making thread title corrections now?
Is this what we doing?

giphy.gif

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I think he needs a week probation for continued bad faith behavior.
It'll never happen. These bad CACtors get free reign here for whatever reason. All you can do is counter their bullshit with reality and get a good laugh out of their nonsense. Use the hoes for the only thing they are good for.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Why would they do that? :confused: If they give her money, then every female boxer who loses in the Olympics should receive the same price money.

No one should get prize money for getting their ass whupped because a lady looks like a man.

The same reason Jill Biden wanted to invite Iowa to the White House after they lost to our sisters at LSU. Racism.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
They should have categories in women's sports similar to men's weight divisions in boxing, where you are placed into sets according to the more manly you look, jus to end all confusion.
For example that chick or whatever you want to call it, would be placed in the she lookie likea man division.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I would guess that the majority of Transsexual athletes are CACs. By “Transexual” I mean born a man and deciding to become a woman. That said, most of the media attention has been for a black woman and sub Saharan African woman(Caster and Imane) who were born with genetic abnormalities. Plenty of athletes have been born with genetic abnormalities that have them advantages in their sport. Lance Armstrong was born with a heart that is 1/3 larger than the average human’s. Micheal Phelps was born with double jointed ankles and he naturally produces less lactic acid than the average human. These people were celebrated. That said, when it comes to Black folks born with a genetic advantage, they receive more scruntiny and lumped in with CACs who decided to get an athletic advantage.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
They should have categories in women's sports similar to men's weight divisions in boxing, where you are placed into sets according to the more manly you look, jus to end all confusion.
For example that chick or whatever you want to call it, would be placed in the she lookie likea man division.

Doesn’t have to be that complicated. Athletes should compete in in the Gender according to their genitalia at birth and not allowed to ever receive hormones.