TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Weak ass fuck. This judge ain't never fucking his wife again. Trump cut his nuts off. He is a judge and he just gonna let a mobster Repeatedly Attack his daughter, :smh: Shiiiiiit couldn't be me :thumbsdown:

You have to beat a mother fucker like Trump, hurt his ass and deal with the ramifications later. These honor and code rules don't work against grimey thugs like Trump.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
He doesn't have the full support of the GOP and the base like he had before. The GOP internal civil war is preventing any kind of united front they need to pull anything off. If he had the backing he says he does there would have been cult followers camped out for his trial, most can only be keyboard warriors hiding behind a social media hashtags because they're damn near broke from the grifts.

That all changes in November.

No matter what they say now the reality is there will only be two candidates and the vast majority of the GOP will not be voting for Biden even if it means Trump returns to office.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
They need to do a lot more than that because the math doesn’t hurt them.

Fined $14M but make a few Billions?

Come on now…
I agree with you, but also they could have snitched on Trump. So let’s see how this goes.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
CP170931292-scaled-e1714600565578-800x500.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I love that you guys still have hope that this country isn't completely full of shit! Optimism is always nice.

Unfortunately I'm a much more pessimistic person, your next president ladies and gentleman the orange emperor.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I love that you guys still have hope that this country isn't completely full of shit! Optimism is always nice.

Unfortunately I'm a much more pessimistic person, your next president ladies and gentleman the orange emperor.
First of all, Trump is going to go to jail. Second of all the real powers that be is not going to let him touch that White House again especially after that bullshit he pulled with January 6.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
First of all, Trump is going to go to jail. Second of all the real powers that be is not going to let him touch that White House again especially after that bullshit he pulled with January 6.
I hope you're right, but at this point America is going to have to prove me wrong. I have zero faith in our fellow man and our system.

The way I see it the perfect storm has brewed for another agent orange reign.