TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

I, like a lot of you, work with white folks.

My white female co-worker basically told me straight up that she's voting for him.

Her reasoning was "Yes! He's a disgusting piece of crap that has no business anywhere in government let alone the White House."

So why are you voting for him?

Answer: He's the best chance to allow my white kids to have an "edge" in America the way it's changing.

For a lot of folks that's the main reason to vote for Trump. He helps keep the status quo....

boom.gif

Cacs are so pitifully weak they can’t survive without cheating their way through life
61POFVRlw5L.jpg

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Any updates on the money he owes Letitia James and E Jean Carrol?
Any update on the fake no-fund bond they posted to appeal Letitia's 400 Mil?

Media been quiet about this. Those two should stay in the news cycle until paid up.
He is appealing the E Jean judgement, its pending.
Appeals court lowered the amount to $175 million, that he posted.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Hung Jury , he will walk then become president again watch

I'm about 99 percent sure this jury is going to hand down a NOT guilty verdict. Trump has turned the judicial system (and the whole country) into a giant joke. The United States of America is the laughing stock of the entire world.

He will probably walk, but he will NEVER enter the oval office again. That's not going to happen.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I'm about 99 percent sure this jury is going to hand down a NOT guilty verdict. Trump has turned the judicial system (and the whole country) into a giant joke. The United States of America is the laughing stock of the entire world.

He will probably walk, but he will NEVER enter the oval office again. That's not going to happen.
That’s where you’re wrong. He will walk and he will be president again. Him being found not guilty constantly will make stupid ass people start considering this all is one political sham to get him. Rip that off with Republikkklans cheating again. Trump will be back to wreck shit

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
Okay, just my two cents. I believe the jury will find him guilty, and he'll file an appeal right away, claiming the system was biased against him. He will win the second appeal but lose the first one as well.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member

the jury HATES Trump.