TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
She's sick of hearing about her husband and(in her voice) "that PORHN HOOKUH" :roflmao2:

giphy.gif

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We already have Dr. Truth, mayne.
Ha! I just cannot underestimate the racism in this country. Remember, Robert Mueller, James Comey and a host of others couldn’t get his ass with mountains of evidence. I hope he gets convicted, I can’t rely on the whites to do it.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Ha! I just cannot underestimate the racism in this country. Remember, Robert Mueller, James Comey and a host of others couldn’t get his ass with mountains of evidence. I hope he gets convicted, I can’t rely on the whites to do it.
Yeah but thats when Trump had Bill Barr in his pocket.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is so dumbfounding that it’s almost heroic for stupid people. If I were a total fuck up, this man would be my hero. I’m awestruck at his audacity and incompetence. I envy it in a way. Imagine being so Teflon that you can do dumb shit all the fucking time, brag about it, and nothing happens. You get sued and just don’t pay it. Then become the most powerful man in the world, possibly twice. It’s amazing. Then he closes with a home appraisal.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
America is so dumb. His wife nor kids are showing up for his trials. He’s the worst. And anyone voting for him is pure ass.

I, like a lot of you, work with white folks.

My white female co-worker basically told me straight up that she's voting for him.

Her reasoning was "Yes! He's a disgusting piece of crap that has no business anywhere in government let alone the White House."

So why are you voting for him?

Answer: He's the best chance to allow my white kids to have an "edge" in America the way it's changing.

For a lot of folks that's the main reason to vote for Trump. He helps keep the status quo....

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

My white female co-worker basically told me straight up that she's voting for him.

Her reasoning was "Yes! He's a disgusting piece of crap that has no business anywhere in government let alone the White House."

Answer: He's the best chance to allow my white kids to have an "edge" in America the way it's changing.

For a lot of folks that's the main reason to vote for Trump. He helps keep the status quo....
In a nutshell!

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

Cacs are so pitifully weak they can’t survive without cheating their way through life