TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Scotland's top law officer urged to pursue investigation into Donald Trump's Scottish resorts after historic criminal conviction​

Martyn McLaughlinPublished 31st May 2024, 14:19 BST
Former US president’s legal woes reignite calls for probe of Scottish properties

Scotland's most senior law officer has been urged to heed long-standing calls to investigate the source of the funds underpinning Donald Trump’s purchase of his flagship international resort after he became the first former US president to be convicted of a criminal offence.
In a historic decision on Thursday night, a New York jury found Trump guilty of falsifying business records to commit election fraud. He was found guilty of all 34 counts he faced, and is due to be sentenced on July 11, just days before the beginning of the Republican National Convention, where he is widely expected to be formally announced as the party’s presidential candidate.
The verdicts have sent shockwaves across the US and intensified debate around the implications for November’s election. However, the fallout is also being felt on this side of the Atlantic, where campaigners say the jury’s decision raises further questions about Trump’s Scottish assets and their financing.
Avaaz, the global activism organisation that led an unsuccessful petition at the Court of Session for a judicial review to force an Unexplained Wealth Order (UWO) against Trump in 2021, said the guilty verdicts further vindicated of its position. The body said it was unclear what more evidence was required by Lord Advocate Dorothy Bain KC.
Nick Flynn, Avaaz’s legal director, said: “We have always argued that the low threshold for seeking a UWO over Turnberry has been easily cleared. Trump's criminal conviction for fraud, together with the New York Attorney General's reliance on evidence of fraud at his Scottish golf courses in her massive civil fraud claim, vindicate the position we took in our judicial review of the Scottish Government.
“We established then that the Lord Advocate is responsible for using the power to seek a UWO to protect Scotland's reputation for financial probity, forcing Trump to clarify where he got the $60 million [£47m] in cash he used to buy Turnberry. Her failure to act is, frankly, inexplicable now. What more evidence does she need?”
Patrick Harvie, co-leader of the Scottish Greens, echoed calls for a UWO to be carried out in the wake of Trump’s conviction. “It raises even more serious questions about the trustworthiness of the former president, and I hope it will result in further investigations and questions raised about his business here in Scotland,” he said. “I would urge Scottish ministers and law officers to look again at the request for a UWO. If Donald Trump truly is the 'very innocent man' that he preposterously claims, then he surely has no reason to fear questions about his immense wealth and where it has come from.”
Donald Trump was found guilty on all counts at his New York criminal trial. Picture: Mark Peterson/Pool Photo via AP

Donald Trump was found guilty on all counts at his New York criminal trial. Picture: Mark Peterson/Pool Photo via AP
A spokesman for Scotland’s Civil Recovery Unit said: “Civil recovery investigations, which include applications to the court for an UWO, are conducted on behalf of the Scottish ministers by the Civil Recovery Unit, which reports to the Lord Advocate. The CRU does not confirm or deny whether a civil recovery investigation has commenced. This is a statement of policy and, as such, nothing should be inferred, one way or the other.”
The Trump Organisation and Trump Turnberry have been contacted for comment.

I told you guys the real powers that be is going to make an example out of orange, tangerine man.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don’t forget Bob Menendez too. It’s like none of that matters though. These same faggots wanted to put Clinton in prison for a Blow job
Only reason I didn’t include Menendez cause he BEEN investigated for years. He been cutting up since before Obama left.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Only reason I didn’t include Menendez cause he BEEN investigated for years. He been cutting up since before Obama left.
And the Dems go after criminals don’t matter if they the same party. Republikkklans make excuses like a fucking mob. “Party of personal responsibility “ bullshit

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Following his felony convictions. Donald Trump was required to report to probation services to prepare a post conviction pre sentencing report for Judge Merchan. Trump blew off the requirement and left the courthouse before he visited with his new probation officers. That may have been a big mistake Judge Merchan depends on the probation report to determine Trump’s sentence. If he cannot follow the rules of probation. Prison may be the necessary sentence.
Whether Trump is sentenced to prison, probation or a ‘split sentence’ of prison and probation. Probation services are about to be a big part of Donald Trump’s life. Criminals on probation are supposed to accept their guilt and show some signs of remorse and retribution for their crimes. Trump is not likley to do that. If Trump doesn‘t follow the rules. He can and will be violated and sentenced to prison.
As a convicted felon,Trump no longer has the freedoms that are afforded to those of us without a felony conviction. One restriction will be on Trump’s travel. As a convicted felon Trump will need permission to leave his state of residence. His passport will be seized and any foreign travel will be prohibited or greatly restricted by his rules of probation. Not only that but many countries do not allow felons to enter their county. This conviction will drastically change Trump‘s life. I do not see Trump successfully completing a sentence of probation if that is his sentence.

#DemVoice1 #ProudBlue #DemsUnited

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor

Following his felony convictions. Donald Trump was required to report to probation services to prepare a post conviction pre sentencing report for Judge Merchan. Trump blew off the requirement and left the courthouse before he visited with his new probation officers. That may have been a big mistake Judge Merchan depends on the probation report to determine Trump’s sentence. If he cannot follow the rules of probation. Prison may be the necessary sentence.
Whether Trump is sentenced to prison, probation or a ‘split sentence’ of prison and probation. Probation services are about to be a big part of Donald Trump’s life. Criminals on probation are supposed to accept their guilt and show some signs of remorse and retribution for their crimes. Trump is not likley to do that. If Trump doesn‘t follow the rules. He can and will be violated and sentenced to prison.
As a convicted felon,Trump no longer has the freedoms that are afforded to those of us without a felony conviction. One restriction will be on Trump’s travel. As a convicted felon Trump will need permission to leave his state of residence. His passport will be seized and any foreign travel will be prohibited or greatly restricted by his rules of probation. Not only that but many countries do not allow felons to enter their county. This conviction will drastically change Trump‘s life. I do not see Trump successfully completing a sentence of probation if that is his sentence.

#DemVoice1 #ProudBlue #DemsUnited

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Democratic-presidential-candidate-Pete-Buttigieg-2020.jpg

The federal government can and does influence local government

1. Grant Funding
2. Elevation of locals into political appointees position at the federal government. 'Mayor' Pete is a perfect example.
3. Setting up lucrative jobs in the private sector who may get government contracts or subject to regulatory oversight.
4. Alvin Bragg might want to be mayor of NYC/State AG/Governor, he needs DNC support backing him.
5. The judge is from Columbia, there could something in it for his country. I had fools from other countries chasing after the Feds sic them on me. Of course there was something in it for them.
6. Token Factories

GJSvm4wXAAAVhcO.jpg

I had some local after hearing about a VP opportunity, run up on me, they took a lucrative position in the private sector. Then left to get a special advisor position.

This is how they will set it up with this prosecution. The federal government has their hand in everything, you can't escape it. Alvin Bragg will get a lucrative job at a law firm or corporate law than be elevated to the government role.

The federal government stick...

sddefault.jpg

If that does not work, there could be the stick. Being investigated by the DOJ for your 401k withdrawal, audits.

Biden is masterful at manipulating people to get what he wants.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Democratic-presidential-candidate-Pete-Buttigieg-2020.jpg

Elevating 'Mayor' Pete to a cabinet level position in his administration to dog whistle the endless opportunities you can have if you decide to prosecute Trump. I have seen them park some local in a lucrative C-suite position with no experience than elevate that person to a special advisor role with the government after they ran up on me. Biden has been manipulating these prosecution years ago, cabinet level position get the motorcade and all the fine bitches coming at them; once they leave - a nice private sector jobs is waiting for them.

Biden was gay prancing around when he got convicted, he wanted this badly for some reason to vindicate himself.

JenPsakiKeyArt-166fd3.jpg

I am not saying that Trump is not guilty but these are some of the ways the Federal Government can get to the locals, reshape their decision.

Last edited: