TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I believe he's a Kennedy Jr. supporter though which could be the reason.

I would have sworn Aaron Rodgers would be a MAGA groupie.

I'm surprised CTE Rodgers didn't stand up and fellate Chump's bitch ass.
this is why

31Haelle-videoSixteenByNine3000-v2.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Why did Trump falsify business records?

Trump for once was put in a position of desperation, much the same way a shoplifter or person breaking in a car steals out desperation. He was also desperate getting a loan causing him to inflate his asset values.

These 'desperate' moment are far greater with us than whites causing disparate crime rates. It shows the effect of poverty and crime.

I have people desperate to make a movie or to coverup bad policy decision steal IP by accessing my computer. Than they virtually detained me in the United States.

I found it ironic that a room filled with whites cheered this decision. You should focus on the sin/crime you committed that was not caught and how to be a better person. Crime ranking is dangerous, where you say somebody felony is worse than mine.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Why did Trump falsify business records?

Trump for once was put in a position of desperation, much the same way a shoplifter or person breaking in a car steals out desperation. He was also desperate getting a loan causing him to inflate his asset values.

These 'desperate' moment are far greater with us than whites causing disparate crime rates. It shows the effect of poverty and crime.

I have people desperate to make a movie or to coverup bad policy decision steal IP by accessing my computer. Than they virtually detained me in the United States.

I found it ironic that a room filled with whites cheered this decision. You should focus on the sin/crime you committed that was not caught and how to be a better person. Crime ranking is dangerous, where you say somebody felony is worse than mine.

Virtually detained you in the United States?

How does that work??

Do you not live in the United States?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Virtually detained you in the United States?

How does that work??

Do you not live in the United States?

It is quite easy for the government to do this to a person. Limiting your access to financial resources, would you want to pick up and live in a country with almost no money? Especially if you don't feel a threat to your life. Look at the migrants with no money unable to work waiting for their political asylum case to be adjudicated. Many of them had to leave or get killed.

ap23139443342825.jpg

Denying you benefits that could provide a stream of income while you are getting situated in another country for frivolous reason. If you have a disability, and can't work, you are really screwed.

I was getting ready to pack up and leave, and out of nowhere a call for short term job was made. The next thing I know, I am spending 12 years fighting to get out, I don't want to deal with corruption or live in a courtroom suing everybody to get compensated.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
It is quite easy for the government to do this to a person. Limiting your access to financial resources, would you want to pick up and live in a country with almost no money? Especially if you don't feel a threat to your life. Look at the migrants with no money unable to work waiting for their political asylum case to be adjudicated. Many of them had to leave or get killed.

ap23139443342825.jpg

Denying you benefits that could provide a stream of income while you are getting situated in another country for frivolous reason. If you have a disability, and can't work, you are really screwed.

I was getting ready to pack up and leave, and out of nowhere a call for short term job was made. The next thing I know, I am spending 12 years fighting to get out, I don't want to deal with corruption or live in a courtroom suing everybody to get compensated.

Okay....

I still don't understand but I'm trying to...

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That’s one pencil neck fucker I absolutely can’t stand.

The host showed his bullshit hypocrisy.

Trump was wrong and the legal system was against him.

But if he wins the appeal then it’s not against him.

Bitch! What the fuck is it?

It’s only right when it goes in your favor?

Politicians are the most vile creatures on the planet! No shame on anything they say or do.