TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

Trump fumes over tech problems at his Las Vegas rally, threatens not to pay the crew​

Former President Trump lashed out at the teleprompter operators over technical issues he said he was having during his Sunday rally in Las Vegas.

“I got no teleprompters, and I haven’t from the beginning,” Trump told a crowd of supporters gathered in the scorching heat to show support.

“I pay all this money to teleprompter people. And I’d say 20 percent of the time they don’t work, they don’t work. The thing’s waving around. They can’t tie it a little bit tighter. I’m trying to look at,” he said, cutting himself off. “So we’re all in this together, everybody. Just a mess.”

Trump expressed his frustration at the teleprompter issues multiple times in the speech.

At one point, Trump suggested he would not pay for the teleprompter services because he was not satisfied with the work.

“He just came up: ‘Are the teleprompters not working, sir? ‘Not even a little bit.’’” Trump said, apparently recounting a brief exchange he had with a member of the crew.

“Great job! And then I don’t pay the company that does it, right?” Trump said. “And then I end up with a story, ‘Trump doesn’t pay.’ I don’t pay contractors that do a sh**** job. And that’s a sh**** job. That’s a sh**** job. You can’t read a word.”

“Then they’ll say, ‘Oh, isn’t it terrible? Trump takes advantage of his—,’” Trump added, cutting himself off. “No… when I have a good contractor, a subcontractor, nobody gets paid faster. But when I have contractors that do this kind of work? You can have them.”

Trump is referring to past reporting that revealedallegations by hundreds of workers and contractors that they were not paid in full by the former president.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trump fumes over tech problems at his Las Vegas rally, threatens not to pay the crew​

Former President Trump lashed out at the teleprompter operators over technical issues he said he was having during his Sunday rally in Las Vegas.

“I got no teleprompters, and I haven’t from the beginning,” Trump told a crowd of supporters gathered in the scorching heat to show support.

“I pay all this money to teleprompter people. And I’d say 20 percent of the time they don’t work, they don’t work. The thing’s waving around. They can’t tie it a little bit tighter. I’m trying to look at,” he said, cutting himself off. “So we’re all in this together, everybody. Just a mess.”

Trump expressed his frustration at the teleprompter issues multiple times in the speech.

At one point, Trump suggested he would not pay for the teleprompter services because he was not satisfied with the work.

“He just came up: ‘Are the teleprompters not working, sir? ‘Not even a little bit.’’” Trump said, apparently recounting a brief exchange he had with a member of the crew.

“Great job! And then I don’t pay the company that does it, right?” Trump said. “And then I end up with a story, ‘Trump doesn’t pay.’ I don’t pay contractors that do a sh**** job. And that’s a sh**** job. That’s a sh**** job. You can’t read a word.”

“Then they’ll say, ‘Oh, isn’t it terrible? Trump takes advantage of his—,’” Trump added, cutting himself off. “No… when I have a good contractor, a subcontractor, nobody gets paid faster. But when I have contractors that do this kind of work? You can have them.”

Trump is referring to past reporting that revealedallegations by hundreds of workers and contractors that they were not paid in full by the former president.

I know people have joked about it before, but we've got to be getting pretty close to him dropping the actual N-word in one of these speeches. He never had much filter, but it's pretty much gone at this point.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

All these poor trailer trash maga fucks want to hitch their wagons to this slimeball piece of shit. Maga trump supporters are the worst creatures on the planet. I'll be glad when this nightmare is over with. Maga suicide rates are sure to increase following his defeat.

:clown

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
stormy.jpg

He committed another crime sending a goon to threaten her to keep quiet. She was with her child, and used the threat of violence that might cause somebody else to raise her infant.

If true, how would he like somebody threatening Melania, saying Barron might not have a mother to raise him. This explains why these charges might be leveled against, a women with a child is off limits.

Once she went on TV on the View to complain, it was over for him. He was never held accountable for this. This is something I would expect Biden to do, not Trump.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They did it via virtual call. So I guess.
Unless I read the situation wrong, I think the issue was less this specific meeting and more the fact that a condition of probation is often regular (and usually random) drug tests. I think he wanted to avoid those, because there would be no way to get around testing of that nature. Well, no legal way, but you know what I'm saying.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unless I read the situation wrong, I think the issue was less this specific meeting and more the fact that a condition of probation is often regular (and usually random) drug tests. I think he wanted to avoid those, because there would be no way to get around testing of that nature. Well, no legal way, but you know what I'm saying.
So, we know he avoided an initial drug test because he was hundreds of miles away. But now it seems he'll also be able to avoid the regular, unannounced and random drug test as well. WHY ????? :curse: