TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump's conviction in New York extends losing streak with jurors to 0-42 in recent cases

"It's a very remarkable thing. In all these jurors, he didn't succeed in getting one, not one person," said criminal defense attorney Robert McWhirter.

By Graham Kates
June 5, 2024

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

She's 49???

mase-lol.gif

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I am an immigrant. I was raised on a steady dosage of CNN, NPR, and all of the other “reputable” news organizations. The problem is I’m not a CAC and worse — I’m not CAC adjacent or aspiring. And the problem comes in when you are taken off your white media regiment.

Think of me as one of those patients in a mental ward that has become very adapt at feigning ingesting medication. I still have my subscriptions to The New Yorker, The New York Times, The Atlantic, The New Republic, and Jacobin. But when you keep Harold Cruse and Rayford Logan at your bedside, you view those Jewish media outlets as nothing more than a Jewish media outlet. They are not Black institutions. These are not black perspectives from Black journalists. According to Mother and Father, they were saints.

To get to the truth, you have to talk to Auntie and Uncle. The press is the same. I’m not going to go to a White institution to tell the truth about White people. What sane person interviews a fox in front of the henhouse? I don’t expect Abby Phillips to ask Byron if his views on Jim Crow are similar to his Moms for Liberty wife.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I do. And most people I know who gaf does too. I only watch fox and msnbc to see what the crazy fucks talking about.
Byron’s wife is the lady that is going around the country banning Black books. No wonder that sucka is going around nostalgic about the time they legally had their foots on our necks.