TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
the poll is only as good as the sampled groups
do you honestly believe almost 50 percent of americans prefer trump
i don't

75 million Americans
voted for that faggot so yes

UnderstatedBaggyBagworm-max-1mb.gif

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
75 million Americans voted for that faggot so yes
i don't think it will be that close again
plus 1 million of them stupid muthafuckas died
due to him

2020 National Popular Vote Tracker

Cook Political Report
https://www.cookpolitical.com › 2020-national-popular-...

StateCertified?Biden. VotesTrump. VotesOther. VotesBiden ShareTru...
U.S. TotalYes81,282,91674,223,3692,891,44151.3%46...
15 Key Battlegrounds31,908,24833,002,287950,35448.4%50...
Non‑Battlegrounds49,374,66841,221,0821,941,08753.4%44...
View 58 more rows

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
John Smith got Trump running scared right now at some point Trump have to know his time is almost up.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is a result of never putting a gag order on Trump and I can guarantee you he doesn't give a shit about this guy laying his life down for him. There are many like him waiting for any of the verdicts to be read and lose their shit. No one is safe. Jack is not safe if he's successful.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Judge Chutkan in the Trump hearing: "What the effects on the political campaign are, are not before me and will not influence me here. This is a criminal trial-brought at the time the prosecution was ready to bring charges. I don't have any control over that. I cannot and and will not factor in my decisions on whether it will effect a political campaign on either side."

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
And on the other side we got this bitch

UNBELIEVABLE CORRUPTION!

The Judge overseeing Trump's classified documents case, Aileen Cannon, was gifted a luxury trip by the Leonard Leo-backed Scalia Law School. This is actually INSANE.

A new report by the Guardian reveals that in 2021 Judge Cannon accepted a luxury trip to a Montana resort from the Scalia Law School, where Leonard Leo (the kingmaker of GOP judges) has brokered *at least* $30 million in donations to rename the law school after the late Justice Antonin Scalia.

Just in 2021, the George Mason University Foundation, which manages the school's private gifts and endowments, took over $5,000,000 from "The Donors Trust", dubbed the "Dark Money ATM of the right."

Leo has been behind the appointments of virtually every federal and Supreme Court Judge by Republicans in the last 20 yrs, and manages a billion dollar dark money slush fund geared towards packing the courts with right wing zealots.

What's becoming crystal clear is that Republican billionaires are secretly buying off every judge they appoint to federal judgeships. This type of corruption is that which we see in third world countries.

How can Judge Cannon be able to still preside over Trump's case, given Republican mega donors are funding lavish vacations for her?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And on the other side we got this bitch

UNBELIEVABLE CORRUPTION!

The Judge overseeing Trump's classified documents case, Aileen Cannon, was gifted a luxury trip by the Leonard Leo-backed Scalia Law School. This is actually INSANE.

A new report by the Guardian reveals that in 2021 Judge Cannon accepted a luxury trip to a Montana resort from the Scalia Law School, where Leonard Leo (the kingmaker of GOP judges) has brokered *at least* $30 million in donations to rename the law school after the late Justice Antonin Scalia.

Just in 2021, the George Mason University Foundation, which manages the school's private gifts and endowments, took over $5,000,000 from "The Donors Trust", dubbed the "Dark Money ATM of the right."

Leo has been behind the appointments of virtually every federal and Supreme Court Judge by Republicans in the last 20 yrs, and manages a billion dollar dark money slush fund geared towards packing the courts with right wing zealots.

What's becoming crystal clear is that Republican billionaires are secretly buying off every judge they appoint to federal judgeships. This type of corruption is that which we see in third world countries.

How can Judge Cannon be able to still preside over Trump's case, given Republican mega donors are funding lavish vacations for her?

It’s nice to see friendships form.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I think certifying a space as a SCIF is outside any judge's purview.
You are correct. You have to follow the Dod guidelines to have it certified for the hugest classification it will house and it cannot be deviated from unless approved from an authorized waiver source I believe. Normally at the lowest the highest flag officer in the chain of command or his her equivalent. I forget, but I do know it’s extremely hard and takes a minute to certify a SCIF or waiver from its storage requirements.

Besides that the storage and extry, exit requirements are meticulous. Dod Physical Security and Anti Terrorism handbooks in addition to access requirements , badge, background checks must be vetted mostly in a need to know basis.

Last edited: