TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

Spawn

Star
BGOL Investor
Why would she sentence his followers and not him? Man I’m telling you now….having a moment bro….I love this woman! With all my heart and mf soul! Babe, I LOvE YOOOOOOU!!!!
Lawyers like him make me do the best I can to stay away from getting caught with the laws.

Imagine someone like that fighting for your freedom.
Oh Shit! this means if he is convicted ANYWHERE, she will revoke his bail.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
would be nice.......

giphy.gif

:roflmao3:Don't 45 going to make it to the primaries, a threat like this will make donors hold tight to donation money :roflmao3:

totto

Rising Star
Registered
This dude is becoming more & more like the main character in The Tell-Tale Heart.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????? bro????????????????????????????

"There's a young racist in Atlanta ... She ended up having an affair with the head of a gang or a gang member. This is a person who wants to indict me. She's got a lot of problems."

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

:roflmao3:Don't 45 going to make it to the primaries, a threat like this will make donors hold tight to donation money :roflmao3:
Yep, this was a very slow process but the wheels are turning pretty quickly now. I told people the powers that be is going to crush this motherfucker.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
????????????????????????????????????????????????????? bro????????????????????????????

"There's a young racist in Atlanta ... She ended up having an affair with the head of a gang or a gang member. This is a person who wants to indict me. She's got a lot of problems."

Wow. That's a crazy quote. Just the fact that anyone who's black that questions him is labeled a racist should be enough for people to see what kind of filth this guy is.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

OMFG!!! The bad part of this is I won't like the outcome. But this asshole and his advisors are the biggest fucking idiots. And CACs steady making excuses and saying that EVERY indictment is a lie. I am really goingto hate this place when he goes scott free or a slap on the wrist. And what's even worse is they have him dead to rights right now but when he gets off (and i think he will) he gonna murk DOJ, Dems, Repugnants, etc.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
OMFG!!! The bad part of this is I won't like the outcome. But this asshole and his advisors are the biggest fucking idiots. And CACs steady making excuses and saying that EVERY indictment is a lie. I am really goingto hate this place when he goes scott free or a slap on the wrist. And what's even worse is they have him dead to rights right now but when he gets off (and i think he will) he gonna murk DOJ, Dems, Repugnants, etc.
Hey get ready . Trump getting off and he will be president again. Remember Mueller? Exactly a bunch of BULLSHIT!!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

if that bitch let's him build a scif then she needs to go to jail with him
Yaw know if this is allowed the magats will spin it as proof he's still president and Mar a Lago is the new white house :smh:

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Research Institute was established to grow Saint Louis University’s research capabilities and affirm the University’s path to becoming the world’s leading Jesuit research university. The Institute’s vision is closely aligned with SLU’s strategic plan, which calls for the University to make research a core part of its identity and to increase total research output

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
The Research Institute was established to grow Saint Louis University’s research capabilities and affirm the University’s path to becoming the world’s leading Jesuit research university. The Institute’s vision is closely aligned with SLU’s strategic plan, which calls for the University to make research a core part of its identity and to increase total research output