TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

Lets see her smile when them cacs throw her under the bus

MF moving assets out of his name :idea: this MF might jump ship to daddy Putin

There are alot of pedo pastors that need this treatment want to bet he is one too.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Don Coreleone

Support BGOL
Registered
I said it when Obama had his fun at the White House Press dinner when he was joking about Trump and I'm saying it now. This shit ain't going to end the way people think its going to end. I think Trump is going to win and I think he's going to get a lot of Black men to vote for him.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
I said it when Obama had his fun at the White House Press dinner when he was joking about Trump and I'm saying it now. This shit ain't going to end the way people think its going to end. I think Trump is going to win and I think he's going to get a lot of Black men to vote for him.

I agree. This shit ain't going to end the way people think its going to end. But we ain't voting for this clown. He can't do the time. He can't pardon himself out of jail. He has to run.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
F4Z2RJ-WkAAqXFU

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

BREAKING: Democratic Congressman Tes Lieu gives the perfect response to the letter that Trumper Congressman Jim Jordan’s sent to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis today in an attempt to obstruct and sabotage her criminal case against Donald Trump. Congressman Lieu immediately responded, urging District Attorney Willis to “ignore” Jordan’s “stupid investigation” just as “Jordan ignored a confessional subpoena.” Well played, Congressman Lieu. Jim Jordan is committing obstruction of justice, a crime, by attempting to derail a state investigation into Trump when he knows full-well that he has no jurisdiction nor authority to meddle in a criminal case brought forth by the state of Georgia against Trump. Even worse, Jordan actually has the audacity to demand that District Attorney Willis bend over backwards to give him a reason to interfere in her case — even when Jordan repeatedly ignored a congressional subpoena to testify about Trump’s crimes. It really is the pinnacle of hypocrisy.​

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Lets see her smile when them cacs throw her under the bus

MF moving assets out of his name :idea: this MF might jump ship to daddy Putin

There are alot of pedo pastors that need this treatment want to bet he is one too.
It’s going to be super hard for him to go overseas. What does Secret Service hanging around him? Trump has 1,000,001 eyes on him.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

BREAKING: Democratic Congressman Tes Lieu gives the perfect response to the letter that Trumper Congressman Jim Jordan’s sent to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis today in an attempt to obstruct and sabotage her criminal case against Donald Trump. Congressman Lieu immediately responded, urging District Attorney Willis to “ignore” Jordan’s “stupid investigation” just as “Jordan ignored a confessional subpoena.” Well played, Congressman Lieu. Jim Jordan is committing obstruction of justice, a crime, by attempting to derail a state investigation into Trump when he knows full-well that he has no jurisdiction nor authority to meddle in a criminal case brought forth by the state of Georgia against Trump. Even worse, Jordan actually has the audacity to demand that District Attorney Willis bend over backwards to give him a reason to interfere in her case — even when Jordan repeatedly ignored a congressional subpoena to testify about Trump’s crimes. It really is the pinnacle of hypocrisy.​

A few extra Republicans already said they better not fuck with a Fani Willis or all hell will break loose in Georgia. Trump fucking lost Georgia. That should tell Republicans write. The word is coming if they try to fuck with her.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Thankfully, after seeing Trump in action the first time, white independents are smarter than they are.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
No ranting on truth social :idea: did they put a shut the fuck up order on him.

"Among the agreed-upon conditions, Trump must not violate any laws in Georgia or elsewhere, he must appear in court as directed, he must not communicate about the facts of the case with fellow co-defendants – except through his legal team – and he must not intimidate co-defendants or witnesses. The order stipulates that such intimidation – “no direct or indirect threat of any nature” – includes posts on social media or reposts of posts made by others on social media."