TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He attacked an FBI agent while being subpoenaed.

Yep, dude thought he was above the law based on his actions and prob foolishly thought Trump would have his back as part of the Black Voices for Trump :roflmao: :lol:

From the article:

"The subpoena sought Floyd’s appearance before a federal grand jury in Washington.
The affidavit accuses Floyd of body-slamming an agent and hurling expletives at the agent and his colleague.
“WHO THE F--- DO YOU THINK YOU ARE,” Floyd allegedly screamed, standing “chest to chest” with an agent after knocking him backward with his body."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
"I showed up here before the president was here,” he told the judge.

They say it's not a cult....How do you call someone who is not the current president President?
Normal people would say "I showed up here before the former president was here,” he told the judge

^^^^

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Where do all these coons come from ?
Willett_COON+Cheese+4.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will engage you one time:

“feeble political opinions hold no weight in reality….so attack the messenger, when your brain can’t handle the message.”

“Joe LieDen don’t stand a chance”.

Brotha, there are valid arguments against Joe Biden. Literally, contradicting yourself in the successive post ain’t it…

So somewhere in your shallow little world this is a valid argument, and NOT about me..

OK.. thanks for coming out of your shallow little world to spew this gibberish drivel,

somebody will appreciate it.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

da fuck I look like Hunter biden, your president cant even lead his son away from the crack life,

but you expect him to successfully lead a country...

so many gullible easily amused and easily persuaded sheep heads it what really keeps this country

from moving forward...so easily programmed!!!

notice yall cant help but to make this about me... right??

Yall some real dedicated bots bruh!!

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The irony of this is beyond epic, perhaps inscrutable. What they're saying is that black people so relate to being victimized by trumped up charges imposed on them by the racist white establishment that they’ll now support a blatant white racist for president. Of course we would do that, in spite of the fact that he leads a political party sworn to dismantling voting rights, affirmative action, and even black history. She actually thinks we’re too stupid to understand that in reality he’s just being held accountable for leading a failed conspiracy to short circuit or hack his way back into the executive branch of the federal government?

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I guess a money laundering indictment may be coming too.

Zillow has updated the listing, it's now showing as off market instead of sold for $422M.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
trumps media handlers deserve a gold medal for the pole on the ground they'll slithe up under. this associating trumps arrest with our trials and tribulations is a fucking slap to the face. nawwwww muthafuckas we ain't fell off no turnip truck like the maga cults. even tho some have fell down that rabbit hole. you can't save everyone