TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

bloodsport-you-are-next.gif

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

BREAKING: MAGA supporters scream bloody murder after the New York attorney general fully exposes Donald Trump by revealing that he inflated his net worth by a staggering $2.2 billion.

The stunning revelation comes from newly released court documents in the attorney general’s office’s civil fraud lawsuit against Trump himself, Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, and the Trump Organization.

This is a worst case scenario for a man whose entire political persona is built on the lie that he’s a “successful businessman.” In reality he’s just a common crook who inherited his daddy’s money tax free.

“Based on the undisputed evidence, no trial is required for the court to determine that defendants presented grossly and materially inflated asset values in the [statements of financial condition] and then used those SFCs repeatedly in business transactions to defraud banks and insurers,” wrote the attorney general’s office.

Trump and his cretinous sons are being sued for $250 million. If they lose, the indicted ex-president’s legal problems will worsen as he struggles to pay his mounting legal expenses.

A defeat in court would also bar Trump and his sons from serving as an officer or director of any New York businesses.

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Republicans in Georgia might be setting the new standard. Duncan Hates Trump, Kemp says Fani will not be removed or touched. If only the rest of them are acting like this, Trump won't have a place to hide.

Yep I just posted the same thing a minute ago but this is extremely interesting and like I told people George is not what it used to be 30 years ago. I don’t like Brian Kemp. He’s an asshole, but even he sees the writing on the wall. If they want to touch Fani Willis right now, all hell will break loose.