TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Trump already has 1 foot in the grave and a Georgia thing sort of seal that. Even the asshole republican governor in Georgia don’t want to get in the middle of this.
Although the republican led government is doing its best not to interfere, I fear the MAGA knuckleheads in GA far exceed the moderate republicans. If there was to be a vote today, he'll still prevail which I still don't understand in a political sense. He did nothing for Georgia in the 4 years he was there. Biden has done more than he did.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Although the republican led government is doing its best not to interfere, I fear the MAGA knuckleheads in GA far exceeds the regular republicans. If there was to be a vote today, he'll still prevail which I still don't understand in a political sense. He did nothing for Georgia in the 4 years he was there. Biden has done more than he did.
There is not enough Trump supporters in Georgia to make a huge difference right now. The people found it out last election cycle. I posted something last night about this. Georgia is quickly becoming less and less white. The white only population is only around 50% is about to drop on the 50% in the next year or two. The smart Republicans see the writing on the wall.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
slide to 6:45
questions: is he criticizing Fani Willis cause I'm confused on that one? Has he seen the light enough to understand that he's alone? Can he win a seat at all in Georgia? where is the rest of the Black Voices? Jordan is still selling :)

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
slide to 6:45
questions: is he criticizing Fani Willis cause I'm confused on that one? Has he seen the light enough to understand that he's alone? Can he win a seat at all in Georgia? where is the rest of the Black Voices? Jordan is still selling :)

he is being sarcastic about her
and calling her un-jesus loving

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor

I've never been in debt like this': Mike Lindell says he's no longer wealthy due to election crusade​

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell complained on Tuesday that he has been forced to borrow millions of dollars over the past few months.

During a telethon for 16 fake electors in Michigan, Lindell revealed that he no longer has access to the wealth he once had. He previously said he borrowed $10 million to keep his company afloat.

"They've taken me down just in a bigger way," he said. "I've had to borrow millions of dollars this summer. I've never been in debt like this for a long, long time."

:dunno: