Trump out here... Calling out Morning Joe and Mika on Twitter.. Shit is wild

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Man this shit is beyond a fuckin joke at this point. Just imagine anyone in President Obama's camp acting like this. :smh:

a5pWLx.jpg

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is far from normal - at the very least Kellyanne is his beard

03conway-blog427.jpg

58013be78a092image.jpg

1392083510703385763843922.png

3AD51DC400000578-0-image-a-30_1480360825777.jpg
3AD51EE200000578-3979738-image-a-113_1480364973086.jpg
Kellyanne-Conway-husband-George-T-Conwayy-III-picture.jpg

Ugh...ugh...her tits look like Pillsbury toaster pastries. Ugh...her legs...her feet with the giant corn...ugh...the saying "lipstick on a pig" has never been more literal.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is gawd damn amazing...

These are the days that I wish old school Dave Chappelle was on.
Perfect. The alleged leader of the free world took time out of his day to watch a morning news show. Then felt the need to share his opinion on it with the world. With an extra dash of petty.
It never ends...

His dumb ass probably thinks this passes as an apology.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man this dude gives zero fucks.

This dude is trying his best to break the system. And I don't even think it's because he's evil or power hungry. I think he is just that ego-driven and bitchmade that he has to tear down things that go against him. He doesn't fully grasp the damage that he's doing.

I can see him 5-10 years from now, when people are giving him the full shoulder of the blame for the consequences of this fuckery, still shrugging his shoulders and yelling, "What'd I do? I didn't do anything...."

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
This dude is trying his best to break the system. And I don't even think it's because he's evil or power hungry. I think he is just that ego-driven and bitchmade that he has to tear down things that go against him. He doesn't fully grasp the damage that he's doing.

I can see him 5-10 years from now, when people are giving him the full shoulder of the blame for the consequences of this fuckery, still shrugging his shoulders and yelling, "What'd I do? I didn't do anything...."
The military may have to step in IF the GOP let this go on........We are seeing the break down of our government before our eyes.