Trump out here... Calling out Morning Joe and Mika on Twitter.. Shit is wild

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm surprised this angle hasn't been brought up yet but #45 is probably pissed at Minka bc he made a pass at her (and if it happened once, it happened multiple times) but was turned down. Minka looks similar to his type.

The country has been ASSUMING he stopped going after women they way he was...doubt that.

On another note, I only started paying attention to Morning Joe a couple of months ago and I liked the show. When my wife told me that Joe was a major conservative and previously a huge Trump fan, that blew my mind:eek2: . Sure I got he was conservative but I've only seen him go at the President. Since he and Minka supported 45 (really supported him apparently) then I think they are getting what they voted for. I don't feel sorry for Minka and Joe. I feel sorry that her kids are dragged into this and pissed that 45 continues this. Truth though, I'd love to know if there was as much outcry from female politicians about being judged on looks the 8+ years of Michelle Obama and the comments made about their girls.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member

I'm honestly surprised by how much traction this got. Or at least appeared to get. It's like everybody got together on the downlow and said, "All right. Next time he goes in on someone, we all stay on point." ...well, minus the few people that didn't get the memo.

But to be fair, even Trump's supporters want him to get on point with his alleged agenda. As much as some of them rave about how he pulls know punches, others are getting tired of him picking every petty fight he comes across.

:smh:

POTUS IS A CLOWN ASS NIGGA FOR REAL SON!

He cant be thinking that this shit makes Joe and Mika look bad. He cant possibly think that? They are TV personalities. This is what they do. They run a talk show for Christ sake. This is the most powerful man (in figurehead) on the planet and he keeps lying and talking shit with the very people that are sposed to be promoting him.

I know some folks say they were dick riding Trump at first but they were honest with their surprise and outrage. Joe is a repub and he was trying to toe the line but it wasn't there. The common sense want there so he backed off. Mika was more critical of Trump but she brought up the insanity issue because there was NO other way to explain why he was doing the shit he was doing. They didn't just jump off the bandwagon because it was cool, they were pissed off and showed it. I give them credit for that.

oNE

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm more surprised joe has over a million followers
His that popular ?
I take that back
Wolf blitzer has a million followers too so I guess that's not a lot

Anderson cooper has 9 million

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

What is wrong with you. :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

Og6khI.jpg

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Somebody make a new thread with the latest news

Link to video 17 minute mark

Watched a little more than half of the vid and reactions as follows:

-Trump seems like he's the same person today that he has been for the past decade. The blindness of people who haven't seen that his behavior has been the same amazes me.

-If the world is at a very dangerous point, it disturbs me that people would rather keep quiet about it than speak on it and be proactive.

-Amazed at how much love Kennedy gets now bc I'm sure Joe & Minka are the type of folks who would've hated Kennedy when he was president.

-Minka is playing the "I'm just a little white female" card. She's down playing that she is a national media personality thats tapped into local, national, global politics. I hate white girl tears (not literal tears in this case) behavior.

I'm baffled at how people wanted and thought Trump would change and be who he wasn't. I don't think anyone is truly ready to be President but he is redicoulous. This is history repeating. Kennedy was an image of change and amazement. Ultimately, he was followed by Nixon (worst public scandal). There was the Carter era who seemed like he was more progressive in helping people. He was followed by Reagan. We had Obama, image wise...one of THE GREATEST presidents and he's followed by Trump.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The co-hosts, who are engaged, published a pointed op-ed in the Washington Post Friday, writing, “We have our doubts, but we are both certain that the man is not mentally equipped to continue watching our show.” Their piece goes on to allege that “top White House staff members warned that the National Enquirer was planning to publish a negative article about us unless we begged the president to have the story spiked.”

“We ignored their desperate pleas,” they wrote.

(The National Enquirer has released a statement, writing, “At the beginning of June we accurately reported a story that recounted the relationship between Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, the truth of which is not in dispute. At no time did we threaten either Joe or Mika or their children in connection with our reporting of the story.” The statement also notes that they had “no knowledge” or “involvement” in White House discussions about the story.)

Delaying their Fourth of July vacation, the pair also appeared on their MSNBC program Friday morning and went into more detail about Trump’s behavior and their concerns about his mental health.

Scarborough, who said, “We’re okay. The country’s not,” revealed a story passed onto him by a congressman:

He, for some reason, takes things so much more personally with women. He’s so much more vicious with women. I’ve never told this story, but a very well-known congressman who went over to the White House with 20 other members—when the president was pitching house members to get through the House—said that he went on this rant about Morning Joe in front of 20 members of Congress—while he was trying to pitch the healthcare bill. And went on and on and on and sort of just brushed me aside [waves]. He’s a joke, he’s a joke. But this senior member that everybody knows—and we were on the phone—he said, ‘I’ve never made a call like this. I’ve been in politics my whole life. Actually, he scared me, because he was vicious when he turned from you to Mika. His face was red. He started talking about blood coming out of her ears, out of her eyes.’ And this congressman said, ‘I’ve been in politics for decades. I don’t even know why I’m calling you, but I was just scared. I was scared for you guys and I wanted you to know.’

Scarborough on Trump’s sexist attacks:

And for some reason, we’ve seen this time and time again with Mika. I will insult him over the Muslim ban, or say that he’s a racist, I’ll say he’s a racist with what he said about David Duke. All of these things through the year. And for some reason, he always goes after Mika, and it’s always personal with Mika. And he packed about five lies into the tweets, which, very productive two tweets-to pack five or six lies into two tweets. But yesterday was just another example of just how deeply personal he is. He attacks women because he fears women.

Mika on Trump’s ego:

He appears to have a fragile, impetuous, childlike ego that we’ve seen over and over again, especially with women. It’s like he can’t take it. And I saw this happening yesterday in real time...I knew, in real time, that the president would be tweaked by that. And I wondered, oh boy, feel there’s going to be a response. And I’ll tell you that—think about it. It is unbelievably alarming that this president is so easily played. He is so easily played by a cable news host. Now what is that saying to our allies? What is that saying to our enemies?

Scarborough on what’s happening in the White House:

We have friends inside the White House that have told us over the past month they’re getting more concerned about his emotional state and also more concerned over time about what’s happening across the world. There are bad things brewing across the world...This is one of the most dangerous times in recent American history and we have a president who is attacking a cable news host because she dared make a joke about a Time Magazine news cover.

Brzezinski’s account of the Mar-a-Lago incident:

“It was amazing how many lies he packed into two tweets. We did not want to go to Mar-a-Lago. Donald kept calling Joe. Joe went and he stayed for about 30 minutes. And then [Trump’s] like, ‘Where’s Mika? Where’s Mika?’ He seemed to want me to go—I didn’t want to go. And so the next night, we went. I think I was in jeans. We walked through this—we thought, okay, let’s try it again. Try to get an interview, talk to Melania—who I like very much—and we were like shuffled into a side room. It was actually a bedroom. Talked for 20 minutes, and we left through this party of people dressed to the nines. Talk about face-lifts, whoa! Palm Beach, ok, hello! It was amazing. And speaking of my face...I had my chin tweaked. The skin under my chin, I believed I FaceTimed you [motions to anchor]. We talked about it. Called Nicole, called all my friends. Had a lot of fun with it. I’m pretty transparent about what I do and I think it looks awesome.”

Scarborough implies Trump’s mental and emotional state has deteriorated:

“The guy that’s in the White House now is not the guy we knew two years ago. The guy that’s in the White House is not even close. The Donald Trump that we knew for the better part of 10, 12 years was always in on the joke.”

And said people in Trump’s campaign observed this even last summer:

“Without getting into great detail, I will just say that somebody at the top of his campaign last summer said to me, ‘We’re all really worried about his emotional state.”

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Donald Trump is not well

By Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough June 30 at 5:10 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin..._story.html?tid=pm_pop&utm_term=.f2d6055cded1

President Trump launched personal attacks against us Thursday, but our concerns about his unmoored behavior go far beyond the personal. America’s leaders and allies are asking themselves yet again whether this man is fit to be president. We have our doubts, but we are both certain that the man is not mentally equipped to continue watching our show, “Morning Joe.”

The president’s unhealthy obsession with our show has been in the public record for months, and we are seldom surprised by his posting nasty tweets about us. During the campaign, the Republican nominee called Mika “neurotic” and promised to attack us personally after the campaign ended. This year, top White House staff members warned that the National Enquirer was planning to publish a negative article about us unless we begged the president to have the story spiked. We ignored their desperate pleas.

The president’s unhealthy obsession with “Morning Joe” does not serve the best interests of either his mental state or the country he runs. Despite his constant claims that he no longer watches the show, the president’s closest advisers tell us otherwise. That is unfortunate. We believe it would be better for America and the rest of the world if he would keep his 60-inch-plus flat-screen TV tuned to “Fox & Friends.”

For those lucky enough to miss Thursday’s West Wing temper tantrum, the president continued a year-long habit of lashing out at “Morning Joe” while claiming to never watch it. During his early-morning tirade, Mr. Trump spit out schoolyard insults about “low I.Q. Crazy Mika,” “Psycho Joe” and much worse. He also fit a flurry of falsehoods in his two-part tweetstorm.

Mr. Trump claims that we asked to join him at Mar-a-Lago three nights in a row. That is false. He also claimed that he refused to see us. That is laughable.

The president-elect invited us both to dinner on Dec. 30. Joe attended because Mika did not want to go. After listening to the president-elect talk about his foreign policy plans, Joe was asked by a disappointed Mr. Trump the next day if Mika could also visit Mar-a-Lago that night. She reluctantly agreed to go. After we arrived, the president-elect pulled us into his family’s living quarters with his wife, Melania, where we had a pleasant conversation. We politely declined his repeated invitations to attend a New Year’s Eve party, and we were back in our car within 15 minutes.

Mr. Trump also claims that Mika was “bleeding badly from a face-lift.” That is also a lie.

Putting aside Mr. Trump’s never-ending obsession with women’s blood, Mika and her face were perfectly intact, as pictures from that night reveal. And though it is no one’s business, the president’s petulant personal attack against yet another woman’s looks compels us to report that Mika has never had a face-lift. If she had, it would be evident to anyone watching “Morning Joe” on their high-definition TV. She did have a little skin under her chin tweaked, but this was hardly a state secret. Her mother suggested she do so, and all those around her were aware of this mundane fact.

More significant is Mr. Trump’s continued mistreatment of women. It is disturbing that the president of the United States keeps up his unrelenting assault on women. From his menstruation musings about Megyn Kelly, to his fat-shaming treatment of a former Miss Universe, to his braggadocioclaims about grabbing women’s genitalia, the 45th president is setting the poorest of standards for our children. We were heartened to hear a number of Republican lawmakers call out Mr. Trump for his offensive words and can only hope that the women who are closest to him will follow their examples. It would be the height of hypocrisy to claim the mantle of women’s empowerment while allowing a family member to continue such abusive conduct.

We have known Mr. Trump for more than a decade and have some fond memories of our relationship together. But that hasn’t stopped us from criticizing his abhorrent behavior or worrying about his fitness. During the height of the 2016 presidential campaign, Joe often listened to Trump staff members complain about their boss’s erratic behavior, including a top campaign official who was as close to the Republican candidate as anyone.

We, too, have noticed a change in his behavior over the past few years. Perhaps that is why we were neither shocked nor insulted by the president’s personal attack. The Donald Trump we knew before the campaign was a flawed character but one who still seemed capable of keeping his worst instincts in check.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's a funny dude, by not really. This wasn't as bad as when he shit in Rosie O'Donnell though :roflmao: