LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Maybe the Mods are on the federal take $$$
dead-presidents-money-to-burn.gif

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m confused the BGOL MAGATS said her father isn’t Black he’s an Asian living in Jamaica. Who is that woman?
That is Kamala Harris's Paternal Great Grandmother (her father's, Donald Harris, Grandmother).

Kamala with her great grandmother Iris Finegan in Jamaica.

Last edited:

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She didn't grow up in the bay area. Her parents divorced when she was 7, she moved to Canada at 12, where she went to high school and one year of college. Her formative years were in Montreal, not the east side of Oakland. She was immersed in her Indian culture running around with the red dot on her forehead. She did not have the typical "Black experience" like American Black people. You probably think Obama is from the south side of Chicago too.

Once again. I’m always up for a good debate and discussion. But this is ignorant and reeks of hating as ninja syndrome. No need to embellish to make a point. I don’t even know where yall getting this information, but it’s always telling when yall stretch a narrative to down people.

1. Formative years are 0-12. When she lived in Berkeley. No one is claiming she came from ESO. That’s a dumb ass statement thinking all black folks in the Bay come from East Oakland. Hell, her parents, their colleagues and friends were all heavy in the SF Black Studies department movement.

2. Why even imply that her Father wasn’t in her life after they moved? She still visited family and friends in California while she lived in Canada.

3. I think she has made it clear that she embraced both sides of her family. She always was connected to Black folks. That’s who helped raised her.

4. What is the typical American Black Experience? Shit just sounds smart on the internet but ignorant when you break it down.

If you don’t want to vote for her, cool. Vote for Trump or don’t vote. But all the extra shit makes you look stupid. The real issue is what policies positively impact our people. If you think the only way to help is reparations, then die on that hill.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Once again. I’m always up for a good debate and discussion. But this is ignorant and reeks of hating as ninja syndrome. No need to embellish to make a point. I don’t even know where yall getting this information, but it’s always telling when yall stretch a narrative to down people.

1. Formative years are 0-12. When she lived in Berkeley. No one is claiming she came from ESO. That’s a dumb ass statement thinking all black folks in the Bay come from East Oakland. Hell, her parents, their colleagues and friends were all heavy in the SF Black Studies department movement.

2. Why even imply that her Father wasn’t in her life after they moved? She still visited family and friends in California while she lived in Canada.

3. I think she has made it clear that she embraced both sides of her family. She always was connected to Black folks. That’s who helped raised her.

4. What is the typical American Black Experience? Shit just sounds smart on the internet but ignorant when you break it down.

If you don’t want to vote for her, cool. Vote for Trump or don’t vote. But all the extra shit makes you look stupid. The real issue is what policies positively impact our people. If you think the only way to help is reparations, then die on that hill.
That’s a white man you’re responding to why are you wasting time writing to that fag, he doesn’t care. He’s a magat

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Just stating the facts about her life. The Indian mother was the custodial parent at 7 years of age and from 12 years old to 18 or 19 she lived in Montreal rocking the red dot going to private school. Very different than going to high school in Oakland. She grew into adult hood in Canada, not Oakland. Yes, her father is of African descent. She identifies with Black people when convenient to do so. I don't care about reparations at all. And we've seen Kamala's policies for almost 4 years now so why would you vote for more of this crap?