Trump supporters behaving like the bags of ass that they are

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s a fact. I think they should all get charged with the murder of that White chick too.
any other time you do a breaking and entering and a death occurs they charge the accomplices
On January 21, trump needs to be charged with several counts of murder for inciting this mob that led to the deaths of all those people.

trump needs to be charged along with everyone that entered The Capitol without permission. Fuck 'em all!!!!

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In no way am I a Trump supporter, but their commitment to a unifying ideology is powerful.
These crazy white folks have stormed the Chamber. Y'all see this?! I never thought I would see this is my lifetime.
They are dangerous and not to be taken lightly.

I gotta get my guns on standby just in case some shit comes my way.
Blk folks get ready.
They were only able to do this because they were white and the police refused to harm them in mass. What was powerful was the police standing down. Whitefolks are learning the greatest threat to them is whitefolks. But to be honest are we any different, if it had been black cops protecting something from masses of black people, would we had behaved any differently? I wonder...

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In no way am I a Trump supporter, but their commitment to a unifying ideology is powerful.
These crazy white folks have stormed the Chamber. Y'all see this?! I never thought I would see this is my lifetime.
They are dangerous and not to be taken lightly.

I gotta get my guns on standby just in case some shit comes my way.
Blk folks get ready.
All I got to say is my cousin lives in a heavy trump hood in long island with his white wife.
his neighbor pulled up in the driveway with one of these this summer just purchased
P1000653+Military+Truck+rear+-+text.JPG

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
All I got to say is my cousin lives in a heavy trump hood in long island with his white wife.
his neighbor pulled up in the driveway with one of these this summer just purchased
Ready for war.
They not bullshtting.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
They were only able to do this because they were white and the police refused to harm them in mass. What was powerful was the police standing down. Whitefolks are learning the greatest threat to them is whitefolks. But to be honest are we any different, if it had been black cops protecting something from masses of black people, would we had behaved any differently? I wonder...
Stop with that bullshit.

Historically we ALWAYS do the right thing. When Black folks stop white folks from being lynched theres always someone here calling them out.

When WE get lynched the cops are complicit.

totto

Rising Star
Registered

bruh....

They react differently, they after their power again.

It's gonna be hard for America, changing times, higher requirements and people stuck in their ways...