Trump supporters behaving like the bags of ass that they are

older version

A version older
Registered
I'm wondering how the veterans are feeling about all this sh*t especially Black vets and ex cops...

How are THEY feeling right now about trump, the current administration and sacrificing their lives for THIS?

And the ones who were mad at Kaep...

What they thinking now?
Not only was she assaulted by that white woman, three white terrorist men grabbed her, kidnapped her for over 10 yards and threw her in with her own police and they gave no response to those thugs.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Uhhh duh. Why protect these idiots from exposing themselves?......

Oh that's right.... the police were in on it.....ahhh

Jackdarippa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My friend said she has people who live in the hoods of DC. They are all ready. If those white people come in they got hella guns and roof access. They're going to be picking them motherfukers off like flies :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

They have already had and zoom meetings about it

Unless they live downtown or in SW (not the hood) I don't even see it coming to that. Sounds good though.

Empire

Rising Star
Registered
Officer Eugene Goodman facing down a mob by himself...

9450ff98bdb6b89e02018428afe4be64657e75b9.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
BGOL Investor
Replacing the US Flag with a drumpf or confederate flag is an act of war. It is treason and sedition.....

No one should have been allowed to leave out of the Capitol. They should have all been detained, questioned and arrested.....

There was nothing "American" or "patriotic" about that shit. And for Drumpf to say he loves or cares about them should finally show hwhyte ppl how much he only cares for himself and how little fucks he gives about this country or The Constitution
Then they have the nerve to say taking a knee is disrespecting the flag. Smh.