Trump takes stage in Chicago for q & a with black journalists

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
fd63c006-7834-4e4a-94d7-3d51783b714a-gif.4417429

“She went to Howard! She wore Chucks on the airplane! She is an AKA!

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's funny and pretty predictable in how you would respond... My ilk, aha... You quickly went on the defense in why both sides suck rather than actually answering the question... My question reworded for simple comprehension - why spend so much time giving attention to causes (liberal & conservative) that don't align with you vs using the knowledge you have to share the benefits of the party you believe in?

I know how you like to use Xitter as your main source of news, regardless of how slanted the post is skewed, but here is a credible source for you to downplay
That's the same dummy that recommended a book, he lied about reading. Had he read it, he would have known the author was an advocate for black banks...a thing he's clearly against.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, that video is a highlight of her in allied countries like Ghana, Germany, Indonesia, and Singapore to attend conferences about the Environment and AI. Appearances at conferences are not the President level foreign appearances that I was referring to. You could attend these conferences. They sell tickets to the public.

Kamala Harris is running for the President of the United States in an election that we will be voting in 4 months. What are her positions?

What is Kamala Harris position on Israel’s occupation of Gaza? What will be our involvement? The Iran- Israel Conflict? What will be our involvement? What changes is she proposing regarding our economy? What tax laws is she suggesting? What is her stance on immigration? What are her priorities?
Bruh you literally posted, "There is no footage of her attending and speaking at foreign engagements or speaking about ideas or policy."

I posted one of many videos available to the public on very popular digital outlets and you resort to, " nah ain't talking about THAT kind of foreign policy but THIS kind"

Gon head and moonwalk outta this one bruh...
What does Trump have to gain by debating Kamala Emhoff? She needs a debate more than he does.

She doesn't need a debate to reveal her policies I have the internet and can read. Posting it on her website will suffice.

It validates a few things. The coalition came together because of Bush's experience as a Congressmen, a diplomat, a bureaucrat and Vice president. I stated Obama admired Bush's handling of difficult diplomatic events and provided visual proof of that. Yes as a veteran of that war I will hang my hat on that.

Where's the hate for Kamala did she not state that "she was in these streets"?

Bruh you continue to one up yourself on idiotic responses - impressive to say the least... Let's get to it then...

You still haven't articulated why you trump cancelled a previously scheduled debate... He proposes a new date and yet you say she needs it more than him...

When her policies are public - as if they won't align with many of the current policies of the administration she's already on - it won't make a difference to you... You keep "asking" for the details as if you really care... Talk about a lack of maturity... I see why you 53 and lonely... You ain't no different than them bitter old women that hate men - like that mom in the video you posted...

I'm guessing for you "in these streets" is exclusive to hood shit - you have a very narrow way of thinking and it's even more on display looking at that irrelevant Xitter post, of that guy getting chumped out by his crazy ass mama, but what were you hoping to prove or accomplish by posting it?

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's the same dummy that recommended a book, he lied about reading. Had he read it, he would have known the author was an advocate for black banks...a thing he's clearly against.
I think I remember that.. wasn't this like a month ago and he literally copied and pasted the book analysis from Amazon?

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Further she's not Black.

And as far as hating Black women, I'm not going to explain to you that I don't but if I did trust me I have more than enough reason to do so.

Hell there a lot of Black women out here who demonstrate and exhibit their hate for Black men every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
There's a whole industry out there that promotes the hatred of Black men. Ever seen the movie the Color Purple? Ever read an Alice Walker or Terry McMillan book? Ever watch the Oprah show? Ever watch any talk show during the 90's? Ever watch a Tyler Perry movie.
Talk about someone getting in they feelings
:roflmao2:... That woman that broke your heart got you looking down bad ol skool

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Amazon and twitter. I posted the page number from the actual book
Clearly you didn't read the book
The clear message that emerges from the history of black banks is that relying on these banks to do the work of achieving wealth equality without changing the economic environment in which they operate is unfair, cynical, and fruitless. Insofar as there is segregation and widespread poverty in the black community, banks that exclusively serve this community cannot be successful.

Page 346

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clearly you didn't read the book

The clear message that emerges from the history of black banks is that relying on these banks to do the work of achieving wealth equality without changing the economic environment in which they operate is unfair, cynical, and fruitless. Insofar as there is segregation and widespread poverty in the black community, banks that exclusively serve this community cannot be successful.

Page 346
funny page 346 of the actual book is full of footnotes..I have the pdf of it in front of me..

After a quick google search of what you quoted, I get multiple links to a fortune article.

You keep doing the same dumb shit....:roflmao2:

Last edited:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
funny page 346 of the actual book is full of footnotes..I have the pdf of it in front of me..

After a quick google search of what you quoted, I get multiple links to a fortune article.

You keep doing the same dumb shit....:roflmao2:
I have the digital copy dumb ass... epilogue page 4...you really are an idiot

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yet the history of black banking remains a story of struggle rather than triumph. The dilemma these banks face in the twenty-first century mirrors almost exactly what plagued them in the nineteenth century. Black banks are hamstrung by small and volatile deposits. Their loans are smaller and riskier than other banks’. Their assets are pulled out of the community, either through overinvestment in government securities or through national pools of mortgages. The magic of banking is that banks can create money by lending, but the money multiplier is broken for black banks because they have traditionally operated in a segregated economy

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
PAGE 279
The Color of Money :Black Banks and the Racial Wealth Gap
Mehrsa Baradaran

However, the dual mission of the black banks makes them at least half concerned about the community and sets them apart from the lenders whose sole mission has been profit-taking. If policymakers are committed to closing the wealth gap, black bankers must be seated at the head of the table.

I will let you read the rest from YOUR copy

800px-Barack_Obama_Mic_Drop_2016.jpg

I have the digital copy dumb ass... epilogue page 4...you really are an idiot

Yet the history of black banking remains a story of struggle rather than triumph. The dilemma these banks face in the twenty-first century mirrors almost exactly what plagued them in the nineteenth century. Black banks are hamstrung by small and volatile deposits. Their loans are smaller and riskier than other banks’. Their assets are pulled out of the community, either through overinvestment in government securities or through national pools of mortgages. The magic of banking is that banks can create money by lending, but the money multiplier is broken for black banks because they have traditionally operated in a segregated economy

Last edited:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
PAGE 279
Mehrsa Baradaran

However, the dual mission of the black banks makes them at least half concerned about the community and sets them apart from the lenders whose sole mission has been profit-taking. If policymakers are committed to closing the wealth gap, black bankers must be seated at the head of the table.

PAGE 279
Mehrsa Baradaran

Lol you keep cherry picking the eeme section and ignoring her overall point. She said they can't work in the current system. Either you're dumb or you nah you're just an idiot

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol you keep cherry picking the eeme section and ignoring her overall point. She said they can't work in the current system. Either you're dumb or you nah you're just an idiot
I'm done dude. I gave the quote and the page to find it. The bottom line she said what I said, you will still need the very thing you hate. The quote literally says black banks are needed with any policy changes that will help decrease the wealth gap.

Face it, you're a dumb shit who thought I was never going to read it, and is now butt hurt, because I called you out on your bullshit.

You clearly don't have access to the book and need to pull your arguments from other folks you can Google.

Out of respect for the author, I am not posting the entire passage that goes into some more detail about needing black banks in some capacity.

Feel free to go to the library and look up up what I quoted.

And stop fucking pretending you have it in front of you when you clearly don't.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm done dude. I gave the quote and the page to find it. The bottom line she said what I said, you will still need the very thing you hate. The quote literally says black banks are needed with any policy changes that will help decrease the wealth gap.

Face it, you're a dumb shit who thought I was never going to read it, and is now butt hurt, because I called you out on your bullshit.

You clearly don't have access to the book and need to pull your arguments from other folks you can Google.

Out of respect for the author, I am not posting the entire passage that goes into some more detail about needing black banks in some capacity.

Feel free to go to the library and look up up what I quoted.

And stop fucking pretending you have it in front of you when you clearly don't.

How dumb are u?

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Dick Cheney. I've also pointed to other Vice Presidents who were experienced enough to take over as president based on what they had done in there previous roles.
Richard Nixon
Lyndon Johnson
George W. Bush
Al Gore
Joe Biden

Here's the difference between her and all those other VP's. All of them had run for President and made it to one primary where the people voted for them either yay or nay.

This woman dropped out before the first primary.

She rare;y does interviews. Why is that? Because she doesn't do well in them.

She's been a presidential candidate for 2 weeks and not conducted one interview. No policies on her website...at all.

Further she's not Black.

And as far as hating Black women, I'm not going to explain to you that I don't but if I did trust me I have more than enough reason to do so.

Hell there a lot of Black women out here who demonstrate and exhibit their hate for Black men every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
There's a whole industry out there that promotes the hatred of Black men. Ever seen the movie the Color Purple? Ever read an Alice Walker or Terry McMillan book? Ever watch the Oprah show? Ever watch any talk show during the 90's? Ever watch a Tyler Perry movie.

This comment alone shows your ignorance.

And just like you have reason to hate black women, who gives a fuck, more than likely whatever happened it was deserving. You are really bitter. Not even sure if you're black yourself at this point. GTH

VP Kamala Harris didn't get to be Attorney General or State Senator because she doesn't do well.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And just like you have reason to hate black women, who gives a fuck, more than likely whatever happened it was deserving. You are really bitter. Not even sure if you're black yourself at this point. GTH

VP Kamala Harris didn't get to be Attorney General or State Senator because she doesn't do well.
If you're an example of what serves as being black now and days than nah I"m not Black. VP Harris probably got to where she is off the backs of ignorant low information voters like yourself after all she did get most of her positions in California. Oh and on her own back.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Locking up 1900 blacks for weed and laughing about it yes she did great

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Locking up 1900 blacks for weed and laughing about it yes she did great

Another regurgitated LIE from MAGA-land...

"Data compiled by the California Attorney General's Office found that Under Harris 24% of marijuana arrests led to convictions while under Hallinan only 18% of arrests led to convictions. But under Harris only 45 people went to state prison based on a marijuana conviction. Others went to county prison or were given other options for their crime. Paul Henderson, The leader of Harris' narcotics team in the District Attorney's office for several years, told, the Mercury News, 'our policy was that no one with a marijuana conviction for mere possession would do time."

Tulsi Gabbard said, "She put over 1,500 people in jail for marijuana violations and then laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana."

This appears to come from a 2019 article by the Washington Free Beacon-- conservative publication -- entitled, "Kamala Harris packed California Prisons with Pot Peddlers."

She quotes statistics from the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) that at least 1,560 people were jailed for marijuana offenses when Harris was California attorney general from 2011 through 2016.

Attorney Generals are not responsible for prosecuting crimes such as marijuana offenses at the state level.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Andreas Hale (from ESPN) talks about his experience at the convention at the start of the episode ...

Andreas is back from NABJ and he has stories about the Trump debacle. At the same time, Kel was in L.A. for Crawford's Riyadh Season debut and Canelo's presser with Berlanga.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
If you're an example of what serves as being black now and days than nah I"m not Black. VP Harris probably got to where she is off the backs of ignorant low information voters like yourself after all she did get most of her positions in California. Oh and on her own back.
The more you talk, the more I know you're not...black.

Were you there when she was on her back? Did she fuck you, your dad, your homeboy? Are you jealous that it wasn't you that got fucked?

Stop with the bullshit of she fucked her way to the top because she's not the submissive person you want her to be.

Stay the fuck off Fox News, it's causing your pale hand to show.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator

"Data compiled by the California Attorney General's Office found that Under Harris 24% of marijuana arrests led to convictions while under Hallinan only 18% of arrests led to convictions. But under Harris only 45 people went to state prison based on a marijuana conviction. Others went to county prison or were given other options for their crime. Paul Henderson, The leader of Harris' narcotics team in the District Attorney's office for several years, told, the Mercury News, 'our policy was that no one with a marijuana conviction for mere possession would do time."

Tulsi Gabbard said, "She put over 1,500 people in jail for marijuana violations and then laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana."

This appears to come from a 2019 article by the Washington Free Beacon-- conservative publication -- entitled, "Kamala Harris packed California Prisons with Pot Peddlers."

She quotes statistics from the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) that at least 1,560 people were jailed for marijuana offenses when Harris was California attorney general from 2011 through 2016.

Attorney Generals are not responsible for prosecuting crimes such as marijuana offenses at the state level.

They honestly can't help themselves with the rinse and repeat shit.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The more you talk, the more I know you're not...black.

Were you there when she was on her back? Did she fuck you, your dad, your homeboy? Are you jealous that it wasn't you that got fucked?

Stop with the bullshit of she fucked her way to the top because she's not the submissive person you want her to be.

Stay the fuck off Fox News, it's causing your pale hand to show.
No I'm not Black. I'm actually more of a beige color

The LA Times and the SF Gate seems to think something was going on with her

Judge Joe Brown seems to think she fucked her way to the top. And no my homeboy nor my dad fucked her but my frat brother did fuck her.

As far as being jealous that she didn't fuck me well when I was younger I will say I was a sucker for the AKA's. I dare say she's aged a lot better than the AKA's I went to school with even with those Indian genes of hers. But no I'm good

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

45 too many.

And anyone that convicted more of their “own people” than someone not so-called black is abominable.