Trump takes stage in Chicago for q & a with black journalists

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
At this point he's the only candidate that has been interviewed. Has the presumptive Democratic candidate sat down for an interview since Biden dropped out? Still waiting for actual policy's on the website.

The elephant in the room is that Kamala Harris refused an invitation to be on a panel for the National Association For Black Journalists. Trump accepted and showed up.

Harris has not yet communicated any positions or policies. She has yet to be in front of voters without a teleprompter to read a prepared speech from. This is concerning.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Bitch you talk more about gay people than gay people talk about gay people. Clearly you wish you could be your true self but your shitty views on masculinity is preventing you from fully stepping out of the closet. Don't fret Clit Tooth, one day you'll find the courage to be the faggot you were always meant to be. :thumbsup:
coon logic.

Trying to not face the reality of supporting this bullshit by trying to make me some lover of it. LOL

won't work.

I guess everyone in Africa is gay too because they would harshly rebuke this fag shit the same.

dumbass.

I guess my question to you is:

5ie1rtnex0ca1.gif

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The elephant in the room is that Kamala Harris refused an invitation to be on a panel for the National Association For Black Journalists. Trump accepted and showed up.

Harris has not yet communicated any positions or policies. She has yet to be in front of voters without a teleprompter to read a prepared speech from. This is concerning.
The best thing that could have happened to her campaign is the focus on whether she's Black. It takes the focus off what her policy's are. Does she have any policy's.
She doesn't do well in interviews, she doesn't do well in debates, she was drummed out of the 2019/2020 primaries, no one voted for her to be the nominee in 2019, so she has been selected by the Democratic party.

Further no one has seen this woman in three years.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Why do you people keep peddling that LIE? NABJ turned down VP Harris' team, after they offered both a virtual interview and later date because VP Harris was attending a FUNERAL for the late US Rep. Sheila Jackson on that day.

From the article, clear as day...

Harris could not speak in person at the convention due to logistical reasons, including the funeral of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) and finalizing a vice presidential nominee, the source said. She offered to appear for a virtual fireside chat during the convention or an in-person conversation at a later date, but the convention’s organizers declined. NABJ did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

As previously mentioned on here by others, the policy pitch comes after the candidate is the official nominee. But she has stated her position on immigration, Gaza, abortion, police, environment, Black business roundtables, etc. numerous times. But your question was disingenuous, since you are likely praying for your boy, FELONIOUS.

Last edited:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Where was this demanding of policies from white men?

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You must be in the wrong room because that's been addressed in this thread on page 6 at 10:01pm... But in case you want more info on it, here's a link - if you care about facts that is

I find it interesting that a lot of y'all in here (to each its own) hate Kamala but are asking about her policies as if y'all really care - pretty sure her policies are similar as the current administrations (some good, some bad, some moot) but common sense would lead us to believe that becomes a clear picture once the nomination becomes official and the real campaigning begins... The support is there and growing - the real elephant in the room is that's making a lot of people uncomfortable as seen throughout these bgol Kamala threads

Trump would never step to Roland Martin because his platform is too small. Why would a former president give a guy who is small potatos any type of shine?
When has he ever stepped to a Black man that opposed him?

He thinks little of Black people and much to your pleasure, Black women as well, so he picked what he thinks is an easier target to attack - Black women... Only to find out he doesn't want that smoke which is why, in my opinion, his interview was abruptly cut by his own team and he has yet to accept a debate request with Kamala... Sure he will once he's TOLD his back is against the wall and sees no way around it - his ego has him reluctant to be shown out by a woman

Well so are Black women. To your second point neither are Black women.

I think my frat brother explains it better than I could.

Damn you're an Alpha, that's interesting...buddy also is an "aspiring passport bro" so not surprised you align with his thinking - although Roland is an also an Alpha and you despise him... Nevertheless, let go of that animosity my brother(not your frat)...

Why don't you ever belittle white women? Do you not think they also fit the bill of lack of accountability?

The best thing that could have happened to her campaign is the focus on whether she's Black. It takes the focus off what her policy's are. Does she have any policy's.
She doesn't do well in interviews, she doesn't do well in debates, she was drummed out of the 2019/2020 primaries, no one voted for her to be the nominee in 2019, so she has been selected by the Democratic party.

Mayne :roflmao2: to be this willfully ignorant at 50+ is wild... Ideally as VP we shouldn't have seen her for 3yrs, just like every VP before her... BUT people kept her relevant (trump lovers & Black women haters) by constantly bringing up her name over the past 3 years... Never seen a VP get so much unnecessary attention - she could've been in the background and forgotten about but y'all wouldn't let her

Off topic but - The older I got, I started to realize it's a bunch of men who have mommy issues and that's why they hate women, belittle them, are intimidated by their success, and reluctant to be around confident women... This is being put on full display and really coming to the forefront with the recent developments of the Presidential race... I've never had issues with pulling girls in my school days, but as I progressed thru these adult years it just became easier to take a nigga bitch and befriending women

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've seen plenty of posters demand to know what Biden was going to do for the black community last election
Last I remember you claimed to support the Green Party - I guess it was around midterms(could be wrong) but you seem to support a Black man in South Carolina (could be wrong)... If the Green Party is an ideal you support why do you spend so much time here shielding maga and bashing Democrats... I'd think one would be on some fuck both parties here's what THIS party can do for us....but that's not what I've seen or ever see... Claim both are the same, but only have heat for one, it's comical to say the least

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I’m not arguing with y’all. In order to have any chance on this election, Kamala Harris needs to invigorate the Black base and give hope to everyone like Obama did. Right now our economy is faltering, we involved in an unpopular war, and there are numerous social issues before our President.

Unfortunately, Kamala was in the background throughout her Vice Presidency. There is no footage of her attending and speaking at foreign engagements or speaking about ideas or policy. How does Kamala feel about Reperations? Has her position changed about not doing anything specifically for Black folks? Kamala is trying to run on an “at least I am not Trump” campaign and it will fail. All of this money donated to her campaign is a waste.

I’m convinced that some of you argue but know Kamala Harris will lose. Instead of arguing, I challenge all of you that disagree to a screenname bet on the result of this election.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You must be in the wrong room because that's been addressed in this thread on page 6 at 10:01pm... But in case you want more info on it, here's a link - if you care about facts that is

I find it interesting that a lot of y'all in here (to each its own) hate Kamala but are asking about her policies as if y'all really care - pretty sure her policies are similar as the current administrations (some good, some bad, some moot) but common sense would lead us to believe that becomes a clear picture once the nomination becomes official and the real campaigning begins... The support is there and growing - the real elephant in the room is that's making a lot of people uncomfortable as seen throughout these bgol Kamala threads

When has he ever stepped to a Black man that opposed him?

He thinks little of Black people and much to your pleasure, Black women as well, so he picked what he thinks is an easier target to attack - Black women... Only to find out he doesn't want that smoke which is why, in my opinion, his interview was abruptly cut by his own team and he has yet to accept a debate request with Kamala... Sure he will once he's TOLD his back is against the wall and sees no way around it - his ego has him reluctant to be shown out by a woman

Damn you're an Alpha, that's interesting...buddy also is an "aspiring passport bro" so not surprised you align with his thinking - although Roland is an also an Alpha and you despise him... Nevertheless, let go of that animosity my brother(not your frat)...

Why don't you ever belittle white women? Do you not think they also fit the bill of lack of accountability?

Mayne :roflmao2: to be this willfully ignorant at 50+ is wild... Ideally as VP we shouldn't have seen her for 3yrs, just like every VP before her... BUT people kept her relevant (trump lovers & Black women haters) by constantly bringing up her name over the past 3 years... Never seen a VP get so much unnecessary attention - she could've been in the background and forgotten about but y'all wouldn't let her

Off topic but - The older I got, I started to realize it's a bunch of men who have mommy issues and that's why they hate women, belittle them, are intimidated by their success, and reluctant to be around confident women... This is being put on full display and really coming to the forefront with the recent developments of the Presidential race... I've never had issues with pulling girls in my school days, but as I progressed thru these adult years it just became easier to take a nigga bitch and befriending women
So was Trump involved in selecting who the panelist were for NABJ? For some reason I don't think he was involved in that process. The NABJ could have easily have put Roland Martin on the panel, they chose not to.

As far as being an Alpha you may not know this but you know who is also an Alpha

a371848a-joe_brown_header_2554x1060.jpg

And he has said worse things about her than I could ever have. Let's not mention the fact that he's been in the same circles she's been in and probably knows a helluva a lot more than he's saying.

As far as my age goes yeah I am 53. I'm old enough to remember Walter Mondale doing things as Vice President conducting interviews and at times going overseas.
I'm old enough to remember George H.W. Bush being the go to man for Reagan going overseas strengthening relationships for Reagan and doing interviews. Which assisted him in his own administration when he wanted a coalition of nations to go to war with Saddam.

Even Dan Quayle wasn't as hidden as this broad.

Al Gore wasn't hidden in a bunker during the Clinton administration. There's a famous debate he had with Ross Perot were also using his internet.

Dick Cheney damn sure was visible during the Bush administration. So I don't even need to talk about him.

Joe Biden was visible and did many interviews during the Obama administration.

Pence was even visible during the first Trump administration. But this chic has pretty much been invisible.

and while I'm writing this I'm watching the Red and Blue Pill from the Konscious community go in on this broad. So even the Konscious community don't believe in Kamala Harris.

As far having mommy issues your barking up the wrong tree buddy. I had a very good relationship with my mother, sister and grandmother. My grandmother stated in 1992 that "if she was a man she wouldn't mess with none of these lil old gals out here today" My sister makes about 200k a year and looks slightly like Kamala Harris. Here's some of the things my sister is capable of sewing, cooking, cleaning, has some carpentry skills and is quite attractive even at 62. Some things the modern Black woman is incapable of doing. Oh and she has dragged Black women at times worse than I have.
I recall her coming back from a conference one time talking about 2 women at the conference who wore pink and ivy everyday of the conference and the white folks asking her about it. The two women in question were 2 big burly broads AKA's of course. She's also talked about Black women and edges(whatever that is) Also how most Black women can't grow their hair past their shoulders and if I see it, its probably a weave.

Now as far as my mother, I loved her more than anyone which is why I overlooked a lot of bullshit for 40 years as it relates to Black women. My mother told me that if I brought home anything besides a Black woman I didn't love her.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last I remember you claimed to support the Green Party - I guess it was around midterms(could be wrong) but you seem to support a Black man in South Carolina (could be wrong)... If the Green Party is an ideal you support why do you spend so much time here shielding maga and bashing Democrats... I'd think one would be on some fuck both parties here's what THIS party can do for us....but that's not what I've seen or ever see... Claim both are the same, but only have heat for one, it's comical to say the least
I don't participate in this farce in any capacity. Both parties are shit. I don't know why it makes your ilk feel better if I equally bash both sides. Neither side has any intentions on doing anything for the people I care about. Neither party has in the past

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So was Trump involved in selecting who the panelist were for NABJ? For some reason I don't think he was involved in that process. The NABJ could have easily have put Roland Martin on the panel, they chose not to.

As far as being an Alpha you may not know this but you know who is also an Alpha

a371848a-joe_brown_header_2554x1060.jpg

And he has said worse things about her than I could ever have. Let's not mention the fact that he's been in the same circles she's been in and probably knows a helluva a lot more than he's saying.

As far as my age goes yeah I am 53. I'm old enough to remember Walter Mondale doing things as Vice President conducting interviews and at times going overseas.
I'm old enough to remember George H.W. Bush being the go to man for Reagan going overseas strengthening relationships for Reagan and doing interviews. Which assisted him in his own administration when he wanted a coalition of nations to go to war with Saddam.

Even Dan Quayle wasn't as hidden as this broad.

Al Gore wasn't hidden in a bunker during the Clinton administration. There's a famous debate he had with Ross Perot were also using his internet.

Dick Cheney damn sure was visible during the Bush administration. So I don't even need to talk about him.

Joe Biden was visible and did many interviews during the Obama administration.

Pence was even visible during the first Trump administration. But this chic has pretty much been invisible.

and while I'm writing this I'm watching the Red and Blue Pill from the Konscious community go in on this broad. So even the Konscious community don't believe in Kamala Harris.

As far having mommy issues your barking up the wrong tree buddy. I had a very good relationship with my mother, sister and grandmother. My grandmother stated in 1992 that "if she was a man she wouldn't mess with none of these lil old gals out here today" My sister makes about 200k a year and looks slightly like Kamala Harris. Here's some of the things my sister is capable of sewing, cooking, cleaning, has some carpentry skills and is quite attractive even at 62. Some things the modern Black woman is incapable of doing. Oh and she has dragged Black women at times worse than I have.
I recall her coming back from a conference one time talking about 2 women at the conference who wore pink and ivy everyday of the conference and the white folks asking her about it. The two women in question were 2 big burly broads AKA's of course. She's also talked about Black women and edges(whatever that is) Also how most Black women can't grow their hair past their shoulders and if I see it, its probably a weave.

Now as far as my mother, I loved her more than anyone which is why I overlooked a lot of bullshit for 40 years as it relates to Black women. My mother told me that if I brought home anything besides a Black woman I didn't love her.

Was trump involved in selecting the panel - I don't have that answer - however it's not unlikely especially with us learning that he is the reason the event was delayed because of his fear of live fact-checking... He doesn't like opposition/challenges...

Question for you - why do you think he was willing to debate Biden on 10/10 on ABC but has publicly refused to debate Kamala for that same event? Why do you think he afterwards proposed a debate on a different date on a network (10/4 on Fox) that highly favors and aligns with him?

You mention Bush like he didn't drum up an unnecessary war via greed with the creation of Kuwait... That's the foreign policy method you want to use as your example? Interesting

You said she's been invisible, another person said that above and with a generalized YouTube search I was able to render a bunch of videos of her foreign policy trips over the last few years... I understand at times we as people - SEE and HEAR what we want to...

I don't know anything about a Koncious community so that's my response to that

Now to keep it buck and this is my fault, I should've been clear that my comment about mommy issues was not a direct comment to you (which is why I said off topic), but I do understand how it can easily be taken that way - so that's my bad... But in response, man I give 0 shits about the dynamics of your family, you told me way too much info... In all honesty, I'm just perplexed at the amount of animosity you have towards Black women as a whole so I respond... All of them aren't the same - some are quality some ain't shit, that's with every race and sex and always will be... But time and time over you just lump all Black women into that group of targeted animosity... Some of them deserve their fair share of heat, no doubt, but you got em ALL on the grill, while it seems the white hoes or foreign hoes get a pass...

Now to find some common ground with with, I think a lot of elder Black women have passed that message down, I was told the same from my grandmother but it was more so in a message of Black love/unity rather than a thing of disrespect

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't participate in this farce in any capacity. Both parties are shit. I don't know why it makes your ilk feel better if I equally bash both sides. Neither side has any intentions on doing anything for the people I care about. Neither party has in the past
It's funny and pretty predictable in how you would respond... My ilk, aha... You quickly went on the defense in why both sides suck rather than actually answering the question... My question reworded for simple comprehension - why spend so much time giving attention to causes (liberal & conservative) that don't align with you vs using the knowledge you have to share the benefits of the party you believe in?

I know how you like to use Xitter as your main source of news, regardless of how slanted the post is skewed, but here is a credible source for you to downplay

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's funny and pretty predictable in how you would respond... My ilk, aha... You quickly went on the defense in why both sides suck rather than actually answering the question... My question reworded for simple comprehension - why spend so much time giving attention to causes (liberal & conservative) that don't align with you vs using the knowledge you have to share the benefits of the party you believe in?

I know how you like to use Xitter as your main source of news, regardless of how slanted the post is skewed, but here is a credible source for you to downplay
I don't believe in the capitalist political system of the US. There isn't any party to believe in. I've repeatedly stated that I am a marxist- rodneyist. Why would stay quiet and not talk about the corrupt system that is before us? One which forces people to choose from the same evil

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The illusion of a democracy that had you and others really thinking you have power or a say in this system is comical and entertaining to me

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't believe in the capitalist political system of the US. There isn't any party to believe in. I've repeatedly stated that I am a marxist- rodneyist. Why would stay quiet and not talk about the corrupt system that is before us? One which forces people to choose from the same evil
Bruh you keep avoiding the question - stop moving the goalpost... What you believe in that's not my question... (Reworded) The question again is why exert energy to something that you don't believe in rather than share knowledge of something you do?

Also, are you saying that you never supported the Green Party or a candidate representing that party?

The illusion of a democracy that had you and others really thinking you have power or a say in this system is comical and entertaining to me
Enjoy the entertainment... Since this "illusion of democracy" impacts you too and you obviously don't like it, what's your solution?

Also, I'll let it slide that you conveniently didn't comment on how that credible link debunked your xittter repost...

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was trump involved in selecting the panel - I don't have that answer - however it's not unlikely especially with us learning that he is the reason the event was delayed because of his fear of live fact-checking... He doesn't like opposition/challenges...

Question for you - why do you think he was willing to debate Biden on 10/10 on ABC but has publicly refused to debate Kamala for that same event? Why do you think he afterwards proposed a debate on a different date on a network (10/4 on Fox) that highly favors and aligns with him?

You mention Bush like he didn't drum up an unnecessary war via greed with the creation of Kuwait... That's the foreign policy method you want to use as your example? Interesting

You said she's been invisible, another person said that above and with a generalized YouTube search I was able to render a bunch of videos of her foreign policy trips over the last few years... I understand at times we as people - SEE and HEAR what we want to...

I don't know anything about a Koncious community so that's my response to that

Now to keep it buck and this is my fault, I should've been clear that my comment about mommy issues was not a direct comment to you (which is why I said off topic), but I do understand how it can easily be taken that way - so that's my bad... But in response, man I give 0 shits about the dynamics of your family, you told me way too much info... In all honesty, I'm just perplexed at the amount of animosity you have towards Black women as a whole so I respond... All of them aren't the same - some are quality some ain't shit, that's with every race and sex and always will be... But time and time over you just lump all Black women into that group of targeted animosity... Some of them deserve their fair share of heat, no doubt, but you got em ALL on the grill, while it seems the white hoes or foreign hoes get a pass...

Now to find some common ground with with, I think a lot of elder Black women have passed that message down, I was told the same from my grandmother but it was more so in a message of Black love/unity rather than a thing of disrespect
To answer your question concerning debating Biden and Harris. Personally if it was me I would not debate Kamala Harris. That's doing her a favor she's a Johnny come lately candidate who has not been voted in by the people, she's been voted in by the party officials. She received no primary votes in 2019, she was selected by Biden.

As far as Bush drumming up an unnecessary war well when Saddam invaded Kuwait it kinda made it necessary. Yeah that's the foreign policy I want to use. Even Obama has from time to time cited that foreign policy as an example of one that he wanted to use when involved in a foreign conflict..

My mistake about Kamala Harris not being visible I mean she's been "in these streets" and there aren't any cameras "in these streets" that's probably why I haven't seen her.

As far as me talking about Black women and not dragging white women or foreign hoes its because for 40 years which is from 13 to 53 I only dealt with Black women. Even when Maria and Mei Ling were giving me play I only wanted a good Black woman. I even gave broads with kids a shot whose man left and every Black woman has a sob story about their man leaving them. Then it hit me one day the reason your man left you is because you're a bitch.

And to get to common ground most old women see younger women not experiencing the amount of difficulties they went through and complaining about little to nothing.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh you keep avoiding the question - stop moving the goalpost... What you believe in that's not my question... (Reworded) The question again is why exert energy to something that you don't believe in rather than share knowledge of something you do?

Also, are you saying that you never supported the Green Party or a candidate representing that party?

Enjoy the entertainment... Since this "illusion of democracy" impacts you too and you obviously don't like it, what's your solution?

Also, I'll let it slide that you conveniently didn't comment on how that credible link debunked your xittter repost...
I've answered your question and shared plenty of knowledge on this board on what I believe in...a simple search of my name and socialism, capitalism will show u.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To answer your question concerning debating Biden and Harris. Personally if it was me I would not debate Kamala Harris. That's doing her a favor she's a Johnny come lately candidate who has not been voted in by the people, she's been voted in by the party officials. She received no primary votes in 2019, she was selected by Biden.

As far as Bush drumming up an unnecessary war well when Saddam invaded Kuwait it kinda made it necessary. Yeah that's the foreign policy I want to use. Even Obama has from time to time cited that foreign policy as an example of one that he wanted to use when involved in a foreign conflict..

My mistake about Kamala Harris not being visible I mean she's been "in these streets" and there aren't any cameras "in these streets" that's probably why I haven't seen her.

As far as me talking about Black women and not dragging white women or foreign hoes its because for 40 years which is from 13 to 53 I only dealt with Black women. Even when Maria and Mei Ling were giving me play I only wanted a good Black woman. I even gave broads with kids a shot whose man left and every Black woman has a sob story about their man leaving them. Then it hit me one day the reason your man left you is because you're a bitch.

And to get to common ground most old women see younger women not experiencing the amount of difficulties they went through and complaining about little to nothing.

So you wouldn't debate Kamala, yet you've made several post in this thread along asking what her policies are... Aren't debates where the candidate gets to articulate their debates?

But ayy we're not talking about hypotheticals, let's not deflect - the question was why do you think trump cancelled the previously scheduled debate only to propose another in a highly favorable setting for him?

Again, so you're choosing to hang you hat on Bush - I guess we're going to overlook the fact that US allied Kuwait, was stealing oil via slant drilling from Iraq, hence Saddam invading... You posted an Obama video like that validates anything

The Kamala part, aha - bruh that hate running deep in you...

Again mayne, you get too personal on your backstorys, I really don't want to know all that, in all honesty i hate it for you - that shit sounds miserable... The fact that you said Mei Ling tho - I remember her from Metal Gear Solid...
:roflmao2:

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've answered your question and shared plenty of knowledge on this board on what I believe in...a simple search of my name and socialism, capitalism will show u.
Still not gonna answer those specific questions, bet - I get it...

Preciate the advice, I'll search socialism and capitalism because searching your name is just bringing up page after page of Xitter repost... Trying to find the concrete information you say you've shared

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still not gonna answer those specific questions, bet - I get it...

Preciate the advice, I'll search socialism and capitalism because searching your name is just bringing up page after page of Xitter repost... Trying to find the concrete information you say you've shared
Good job...maybe you should have done that before you wrote a bunch of nonsense

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator

What VP have you ever seen expect for along side the president. Shit we didn't see Biden with Obama until they were sucking and jiving,

Stop trying to make her accountable where you didn't question white men. She was doing whatever the hell the VP does.

The black woman hate is disgusting.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What VP have you ever seen expect for along side the president. Shit we didn't see Biden with Obama until they were sucking and jiving,

Stop trying to make her accountable where you didn't question white men. She was doing whatever the hell the VP does.

The black woman hate is disgusting.
Dick Cheney. I've also pointed to other Vice Presidents who were experienced enough to take over as president based on what they had done in there previous roles.
Richard Nixon
Lyndon Johnson
George W. Bush
Al Gore
Joe Biden

Here's the difference between her and all those other VP's. All of them had run for President and made it to one primary where the people voted for them either yay or nay.

This woman dropped out before the first primary.

She rare;y does interviews. Why is that? Because she doesn't do well in them.

She's been a presidential candidate for 2 weeks and not conducted one interview. No policies on her website...at all.

Further she's not Black.

And as far as hating Black women, I'm not going to explain to you that I don't but if I did trust me I have more than enough reason to do so.

Hell there a lot of Black women out here who demonstrate and exhibit their hate for Black men every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
There's a whole industry out there that promotes the hatred of Black men. Ever seen the movie the Color Purple? Ever read an Alice Walker or Terry McMillan book? Ever watch the Oprah show? Ever watch any talk show during the 90's? Ever watch a Tyler Perry movie.

Last edited:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you wouldn't debate Kamala, yet you've made several post in this thread along asking what her policies are... Aren't debates where the candidate gets to articulate their debates?

But ayy we're not talking about hypotheticals, let's not deflect - the question was why do you think trump cancelled the previously scheduled debate only to propose another in a highly favorable setting for him?

Again, so you're choosing to hang you hat on Bush - I guess we're going to overlook the fact that US allied Kuwait, was stealing oil via slant drilling from Iraq, hence Saddam invading... You posted an Obama video like that validates anything

The Kamala part, aha - bruh that hate running deep in you...

Again mayne, you get too personal on your backstorys, I really don't want to know all that, in all honesty i hate it for you - that shit sounds miserable... The fact that you said Mei Ling tho - I remember her from Metal Gear Solid...
:roflmao2:
What does Trump have to gain by debating Kamala Emhoff? She needs a debate more than he does.

She doesn't need a debate to reveal her policies I have the internet and can read. Posting it on her website will suffice.

It validates a few things. The coalition came together because of Bush's experience as a Congressmen, a diplomat, a bureaucrat and Vice president. I stated Obama admired Bush's handling of difficult diplomatic events and provided visual proof of that. Yes as a veteran of that war I will hang my hat on that.

Where's the hate for Kamala did she not state that "she was in these streets"?

Last edited:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Didn't even require much effort to easily find vids to debunk outlandish comments...

I agree, with post like this there's no point in arguing/debating... But trolling with facts, well worth it

Bruh, that video is a highlight of her in allied countries like Ghana, Germany, Indonesia, and Singapore to attend conferences about the Environment and AI. Appearances at conferences are not the President level foreign appearances that I was referring to. You could attend these conferences. They sell tickets to the public.

Kamala Harris is running for the President of the United States in an election that we will be voting in 4 months. What are her positions?

What is Kamala Harris position on Israel’s occupation of Gaza? What will be our involvement? The Iran- Israel Conflict? What will be our involvement? What changes is she proposing regarding our economy? What tax laws is she suggesting? What is her stance on immigration? What are her priorities?

Last edited: