Tucker Carlson out at Fox News effective immediately. Don Lemon fired from CNN

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Joe Scarbrough is giddy as fuck right now filling in on Chris Hayes's spot tonight.... he's gonna be off the hook tomorrow morning on Morning Joe, with the rest of the crew joining in

:lol:
The Daily Show and Stephen Colbert probably will be also..

Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen might say something on the CNN New Years Eve show

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I don’t know why everybody hates Don Lemon he been riding hard for us live on air. Yeah he did some questionable shit in the past but I appreciate him
Right. He cooned his way to the top but then got too black for CNN the past few years so they fired his ass.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bread and Circuses!!

ax7E8Kb_460s.jpg

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sorry what? White people are sick and so is this brown CAC. He said "whatever ethnicity you are." Because he truly didnt know. It was in deference not an insult. Fuck that musty motherfucker anyway. That shit he was talking made me want to stomp his lying ass out.
He was basically saying "you're not black, so why are you not just commenting, but lying about the black experience?".

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no, its because white liberals dont give a shit about black people.
I think the only people that wrap their identity around talking heads and politicians are the smart conservatives that do it for theater, and the uneducated conservatives that do it because they're racist.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh, you got dudes on this board, who are presumably "Black," who don't believe the African Diaspora was brought here on slave ships. They really believe there was a large enough number of Africans in The Americas before Columbus to account for the millions of Black ppl in N. Am, S. Am, and the Caribbean.

To me, this is far more egregious than an Indian not considering himself African. The African ancestors of that Indian man likely left Africa before the African ancestors of Europeans did. Just because they "look Black" doesn't mean they're closer to Africa than whites are.
Africans were here already. Deal with it man, it's a historical fact that your racist view of human expansion needs to come to grips with.
I don’t know why everybody hates Don Lemon he been riding hard for us live on air. Yeah he did some questionable shit in the past but I appreciate him
I think Don played the long game to get to a platform where he could espouse his real beliefs cause he used to say some of the cooniest shit ever uttered in broadcast history outside of FOX programing. That 180 makes no sense

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
It's akin to Red Lobster in my opinion. It's fancy for people that aren't classy. Not trying to be a pretentious ass, but that's just how I see it.
The cheesecake is actually really good. I had a better experience there than I did at Morton's or Fogo -- not that those are the "best of the best" either but I couldn't care less how "fancy" a place supposedly is.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
Africans were here already. Deal with it man, it's a historical fact that your racist view of human expansion needs to come to grips with.
I used to respect your opinion even when I disagreed but now I'm considering blocking you for this aggressive stupidity.

Africans were here and Chinese (Zheng He) were in Africa before Columbus sailed to The Americas. Does that mean the Chinese had a great influence on Africa or were there in large numbers? No.

The African Diaspora was brought here on slave ships. Deal with it and fuck you for the ad hominem.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I used to respect your opinion even when I disagreed but now I'm considering blocking you for this aggressive stupidity.

Africans were here and Chinese (Zheng He) were in Africa before Columbus sailed to The Americas. Does that mean the Chinese had a great influence on Africa or were there in large numbers? No.

The African Diaspora was brought here on slave ships. Deal with it and fuck you for the ad hominem.
The view that Africans were all brought on slave ships is a belief fashioned out of a lie created by a malevolent white patriarchy so it's nature is rooted in racism, making it a racist belief. Where is the ad hominem in that? Do you have that little respect for African ancestors and their North American descendants?

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
The view that Africans were all brought on slave ships is a belief fashioned out of a lie created by a malevolent white patriarchy so it's nature is rooted in racism, making it a racist belief. Where is the ad hominem in that? Do you have that little respect for African ancestors and their North American descendants?
Is calling what I said "racist" not an ad hominem? And, no, documented history isn't racist. The racism was putting people on the ships in the first place and keeping them in bondage.

Another fallacy. Where I have shown "disrespect" to my African ancestors? By being honest about their plight? How is denying that Africans were, in fact, brought here against their will on ships respectful exactly? Bro, you sound ridiculous.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think Don played the long game to get to a platform where he could espouse his real beliefs cause he used to say some of the cooniest shit ever uttered in broadcast history outside of FOX programing. That 180 makes no sense
Count of Monte Cristo shit

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Is calling what I said "racist" not an ad hominem? And, no, documented history isn't racist. The racism was putting people on the ships in the first place and keeping them in bondage.

Another fallacy. Where I have shown "disrespect" to my African ancestors? By being honest about their plight? How is denying that Africans were, in fact, brought here against their will on ships respectful exactly? Bro, you sound ridiculous.
No pointing out that your point of view is based on a racist history designed to psychologically castrate an entire globe is not a personal attack, it's a commentary of fact. Africans had huge influence on the native tribes and your incomplete history of Chinese and African interactions reflect the racism and bigotry of the Han.

Blacks in Asia

China's first dynasty and emperor founded by King Tang (or Ta) who was black. The earliest documented rulership of China was the Shang Dynasty (or Chang) c1500-1008 BC, which is credited with bringing together the elements of China's earliest civilization. The Shang was given the name Nakhi (Na-Black, khi-Man) under the Black dynasty. The black Chinese established the basic forms of graceful calligraphy that has lasted to the present day. The first Chinese emperor, the legendary Fu-his (2953-2383 BC), was without doubt black and his African brothers and sisters established government, social institutions and cultural inventions.

They are credited with the creation of the I Ching, or the `Book of Change' which is oldest most revered system of prophesy. It is know to have influenced the most distinguished philosophers of Chinese thought. These Afrikan offspring were responsible for the building of China's earth mounds pyramids, which are today mistaken for hills due to their eroded appearance in size. The pyramids in Japan are not made of stone indigenous to Japan. It is said that small black people built them during the Mu civilization.

In later ages they were responsible in 210 BC for constructing an elaborate tomb for Qin Shi-Huaangi, his body is guarded by an army of soldiers warriors, made out of Terracotta. They are also credited with the building of the Great Wall of China.

Quoting the works of Kwang-Chih Chang for the `The Archaeology of Ancient China' by Irwin Graham, in `Afrikan Abroad'-R Rashidi makes these two points.

There is evidence of substantial population of Blacks in early China. Archaeological studies have located a black substratum in earliest Chinese history, and report of Major Kingdoms ruled by blacks are frequent in "Chinese documents" Nile Valley civilization " In the earliest Chinese history, several text in classical books spoke of these diminutive blacks; the ToHeu-Li composed under the dynasty of Teheu (1122-249BC) give description of the inhabitants with black features.

Chinese folklore speak often of these blacks and mention an emperor of China named Li (373-397) consort of the emperor Hsiao Wu Wen who is spoken of as being black Afrikan, and kingdom of diminutive blacks in the south west of China.

The sacred manchu dynasty shows a great strain of black people. Emperor Pu-yi of Manchikuo, direct descendants of the Manchu ruler of China is most distinctly black. "Chinese Chronicle reports that a black empire existed in the south of China at the beginning of the country's history".

Cheikh Anta Diop, 'Afrikan Origin of civilization'. The ancient black royal house of China (1766-1100 BC) called the Chiang (Shang) contributed mightily to China's earliest known civilization.

James E. Brunson's `Afrikan Presence in Early', and Joseph S. Rock, `The Ancient Naki Kingdom of South West China, all detail the presence of black in ancient China. ly Asia!Here is my proof the original Chinese/Asians of China were African/Li Min!

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
No pointing out that your point of view is based on a racist history designed to psychologically castrate an entire globe is not a personal attack, it's a commentary of fact. Africans had huge influence on the native tribes and your incomplete history of Chinese and African interactions reflect the racism and bigotry of the Han.
No, it's not. My "point of view" is based on thorough documentation. We know the people involved in the slave trade. We know the names of the people who were on the ships both the kidnapped and the kidnappers.

Do you believe Frederik Douglass's narrative is true? Hopefully. We also have the narratives of Olaudah Equiano, Ottobah Cugoano, and Venture Smith, among others, who survived being kidnapped on slave ships. So, the idea that Africans weren't kidnapped and put on ships is disrespectful to these men and millions of other ancestors who survived and perished.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with that copy and paste job because it had nothing to do with anything I wrote. Zheng He's travels are well-documented down to the fact that he brought a giraffe back to China. I said nothing else about African-Chinese relations.

Furthermore, and let me make this clear, I never said Africans didn't make it here before Columbus. What I did say is the African Diaspora, by and large, is descended from Africans brought here against their will on ships. This statement is controversial no where accept among goofy muffuckas here.

So if you want to continue attacking the strawmen of your own creation by posting irrelevant posts, I'll let you cook. I'll only ask you to refrain from replying to me because it's annoying and your arguments remain unconvincing.

1977-42-1-imls2012.jpg