Tucker Carlson out at Fox News effective immediately. Don Lemon fired from CNN

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Fox cleaning house before the next round of lawsuits, anyone that's a liability about to be on the chopping block so
goldberg-whos-next.gif

Hsp0UO3aF.png

zy7UWka.jpg

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
You're the first faggot to even go there... after 59 posts.... you should've waited for 68... and been #69

:itsawrap: :itsawrap: :itsawrap:
You were too busy "consoling" your boo all morning huh and finally got through and now you come to defend him eh?

Lol at you fagguts giving "aid" to lemon
Sort of poetic if it wasn't so faggy

:itsawrap:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They won't get the chance...... you actuall y don't think that FOX didn't include a "Non-competement" clause with their golden goose?

:tut:

Similar thing happened with Shep Smith took a what 6month vacation and then he was on MSNBC or some shyt and he was one of the last people there willing to call out Faux lies.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
10dc-haley-promo-videoSixteenByNine3000-v6.jpg

At least Don Lemon attacked these Indians like Nikki Haley, not let them spew their racial inferiority garbage by filing junk lawsuits. CNN let them come on TV with this nonsense - probably led to COVID 19. Since he is gay, he can get away with yelling at white women and calling Nikki Haley old.

They are overpopulated so every person that comes here, creates 'space' back home, encouraging them to continue their amphibian fertility rate. Many of these groups block up colleges by over studying, looking desperate. If a group wants to flood into the U.S. with a normal population density, be my guest, I am trying to escape.

These transnational companies need to stay out of this debate regarding visas and immigration from these countries. Many times these groups will use their trade relationship to influence these companies.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
He was speakin on some real shit, if that clip is what really got him fired, and you are focused on thinking about him doing gay shit. Marinate on that fam. He was right, fuck that bitch ass indian niggas feelings.
I have no idea about why he was fired. I was talking in generalities.
I was merely stating how the same people here who are happy about tucker are silently weeping about Don.

Nothing more.