Turkey Leg Hut is being sued by US Foods Inc. for $1.3 million

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I thought a turkey leg was a meat you put in greens, though. Those turkeys have those flintstone bones...., too dayum big.
Nahhhh, people been smoking turkey legs forever....
Go to any big festival and they usually have a vendor selling smoked turkey legs.
In, fact that is how he got his start selling turkey legs outside of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.

Have you ever had fried turkey?

Been frying turkeys over 25 years....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Go to any big festival and they usually have a vendor selling smoked turkey legs.
In, fact that is how he got his start selling turkey legs outside of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.

Had my first fried turkey probably like 2-3 yrs ago.. definitely was good as fuck

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm Black American....my people been here since slavery....
I thought you lived in canada or something.. damn you Never heard of turkey necks in collard greens? I dont even like greens but know people put turkey necks or pork in their greens

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought you lived in canada or something.. damn you Never heard of turkey necks in collard greens? I dont even like greens but know people put turkey necks or pork in their greens
I just made a quip in-jest [see the Flintstone reference], I didn't know I was going to be talking about this for two days straight.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Had my first fried turkey probably like 2-3 yrs ago.. definitely was good as fuck

Have either of yall ever smoked or tried a smoked turkey?!

I like fried turkey, I think oven roasting is the worst way to cook a turkey.....but when I say I LOVE smoked turkey....... just delicious

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I like fried turkey, I think oven roasting is the worst way to cook a turkey.....but when I say I LOVE smoked turkey....... just delicious
not That I recall. Don’t think I ever had it smoked

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I have had it every way possible. Smoked. Roasted. Fried.... Boiled necks... Name a way, and I have had it.
At a bar I hang out at a guy in the parking lot sells seafood boil, all spicy....i get shrimp, crab and turkey necks...good as hell.
When I cook wings at home, I bake them in a pan covered with foil after adding stock, onions, celery and green onions for about 3 hours til tender as hell....then with the foil off for about another hour.....falling off the bone.
When I fry, i inject with this:

71a-9dgKSML._SL1500_.jpg

One whole bottle per turkey and cover outside with Tony Chachere's seasoning.
I also love it smoked...and each year order my smoked from the world famous Greenberg smoked turkey store....WORLD FAMOUS FOR SMOKED TURKEYS.